Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think that when Jim and Sara have their baby they're gonna make sure the babies are friends so they can get money? Like i know miss Ottilie is helping their likes right now but can you imagine both babies in a vlog? Jim would be jumping of happiness lmao like thats SO much money because for some weird reason those videos do so well on Youtube

Reactions: 14
View attachment 742548

LOL. So, Zoe is nobody's best friend, I guess. If Mark posts that the baby is his best pal, it'll be the cherry on top of the obvious demise of Zoe as the center of her social world.

(That said, I find it ridiculous to say that a baby is your best pal/friend. She poos, eats, sleeps, repeats. Let's not be precious.)
Lol I agree. Think it’s ridiculous when people say their best friend….if you go by that, my ‘best friend’ threw pasta at me in Bella Italia last night and kept pointing for a balloon that wasn’t hers…. Wouldnt go out with that best friend again 😂🤣 but to be fair, pays probably on the same maturity level of Alfie so maybe they’d have more in common.

In response to poppy/Sean posting pictures of holding pay before alfie and Zoe… I don’t think Zoe would mind, I bet she was feeling smug that everyone wanted to come and coo round her baby… which I’m sure will wear off when she realises she isn’t the centre of attention anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She didn't post before Zoe or Alfie though. She posted about 20-30 minutes after same time as Joe did, so clearly that was discussed between them.
I think they mean the picture poppy posted was a picture of her with the baby. Which is something Alfie & Zoe hadn’t even shared her a picture of them with their child.

Also Joe just shared on his story Zoe’s pic. He didn’t share a pic with the baby.

Reactions: 8
Poppy's so immature 'Oi that's my best mate' yeah and its his daughter so duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Who thinks Zoe's first post/vlog will be 'I haven't washed my hair for two weeks I've just been too busy looking after Ottilieeeeee'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she’s that arsed why doesn’t she and Sean have their own ‘best friend?’
There is no way Sean is climbing on top of her. Don’t think he has learned how to satisfy a woman yet. Those two have gotten to a stage where they need to stay together for the money to come rolling in. Particularly Sean, he would be cast out from the Deyes bubble and would have to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who thinks Zoe's first post/vlog will be 'I haven't washed my hair for two weeks I've just been too busy looking after Ottilieeeeee'
Don’t worry she’s probably got poppy coming round everyday so she can style her hair…

• Haha
Don’t worry she’s probably got poppy coming round everyday so she can style her hair…
Lol there is no way creepy Poppy is giving Zoe any attention. Ottilie is all she cares about now …. I’d be telling her to back up calling my new born her best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol there is no way creepy Poppy is giving Zoe any attention. Ottilie is all she cares about now …. I’d be telling her to back up calling my new born her best friend.
Haha no I mean poppy will be watching pay and Zoe will do her hair 😂 like Zoe mentioned doing in her vlog

• Haha
I must be living under a rock as I didn't realise that she'd had the baby......

I don't think Zoe and Alfie will have a break from social media until Christmas. Don't they do autumn/halloween vlogs usually?

Reactions: 1
They’ve probably definitely (at least alfie) filmed coming home with baby vlog but it will be weeks before they post. I highly anticipate that there will be autumn vlogs. If anything of them chilling in the not mansion, decorating and dressing Pay in cute fall outfits. Could be mistaken but I’m almost sure Zoe, Alfie, and poppy have all mentioned how excited they all are for Christmas this year so I can’t see them NOT filming baby’s first Christmas. Knowing that bunch, they will gift the baby tit she can’t use until she’s older. May even get her own Tesla. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I must be living under a rock as I didn't realise that she'd had the baby......

I don't think Zoe and Alfie will have a break from social media until Christmas. Don't they do autumn/halloween vlogs usually?
Yeah there’s no way they’re not gonna cover baby’s first trip to Tulley’s😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They never ever post their Christmas Day so no way will we see that and why should we. I reckon she will throw in some posts of the baby in some seasonal baby grows or whatever to keep people happy.

Reactions: 6
Well, I know they don’t ever film Christmas Day but I really meant vlogmas lol $$$$$

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was Zoe I would be pretty pissed that Alfie posted his first picture with baby, I know this is Zoe and she is super lazy. I would be lowkey annoyed after giving birth that my partner had to get in there first but he is her father I suppose but still.

Also Poppy can just go away...jeez she's annoying
I'm 100% sure Zoe isn't posting to build some kind of suspense.

Reactions: 11
Well, I know they don’t ever film Christmas Day but I really meant vlogmas lol $$$$$
I think she said she’s not doing vlogmas earlier this year, but there will definitely be some christmassy content. She won’t be able to help herself. She’ll probably just record sporadically through the days and edit them all in an hour long video.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.