Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has turned to a right shitter since Pay was born.

Noone cares about yours/your auntie's sister/your cousin's neice/your dog's grandma's birth stories
Noone cares who visited said folk and when
WHICHEVER WAY A BABY IS BORN IS VALID, IT'S NOT A COMPETITION
It doesn't matter how the name is pronounced across our many different countries, only Hariboella and Aldi know how they are pronouncing it and regardless, it's going to get butchered

Also, it really doesn't matter how bleeping much people bashing their parenting bothers you, you won't find any sympathy for your hurt feelings on a rant thread honestly.

Is it safe to come out yet?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
Calling it now. She's going to rebrand as a mummy writer and bring out a series of picture books called 'utterly otterlie' (sp).
Kids gonna end up like the woman in Gone Girl, trying to live up to her written alter ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The
Baby
Is
Not
Early

38 weeks is full term!

Uneccesarry. We know that. Just speculating why possibly people may have come up with it and it is usually time for a section. I have had 2. No judgement. Calm down!

Reactions: 4
Literally there is going to be speculation on here on if it was a c-section or not. A lot of us were saying before that for someone with an anxiety disorder and fear of throwing up a planned c-section gives you a lot of control even though it is a major surgery it has less uncertainty then a vaginal birth and less likely to throw up. Though it seems baby did come a little earlier then they were expecting (though never trust an influencer on their due date!…) although at full term so maybe a reason they had to bring forward if it was a planned c-section. We shall see!

Reactions: 9
Did she ever talk much about a birth plan or what her headspace was with the actual birth? I never even thought about it until a few weeks before like oh yeah, this human actually has to come out in one way or another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we really need to know how the baby was born? What difference will it make to anyone?

Back to the grabby tories.... What do we think the first #ad will be for? Will be a post birth hair loss haha FoB ad? Rana meals because she's too busy to cook haha?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Calling it now. She's going to rebrand as a mummy writer and bring out a series of picture books called 'utterly otterlie' (sp).
Kids gonna end up like the woman in Gone Girl, trying to live up to her written alter ego.
I can actually see this happening 100%, especially since 'she' has already dipped her toe into fiction with those magpie books. Louise will be raging if 'chummy' goes into writing children's books before her too.

Reactions: 12
Uneccesarry. We know that. Just speculating why possibly people may have come up with it and it is usually time for a section. I have had 2. No judgement. Calm down!
If you know 38 weeks isn't early then why did you say 'might have come from her being early' 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Are those going to be ghost written too?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like the baby will just push Zoe further into obscurity tbh. In the sense that she has done very little for herself… I thought the pregnancy would have pushed her to do more, it hasn’t, I can’t really see that changing. Aside from the obligatory cute halloween/autumnal/Christmas baby photoshoot

Reactions: 34
The only thing I’m wondering is when baby Pay will start using function of beauty shampoo or eating them pasta ready meals

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I said this on an article, that her name is basically riches regret, and got shouted at, ‘no one looks at the meaning of baby names, who cares’ 😆 okaayyyyy…
Had Zo£ and #Adfie looked up the meaning of these names, that child might have ended up with a much nicer name.

Reactions: 8
I hope we never see another bump picture
Nah we definitely will!! Just wait a few weeks or so and Zoe will be posting a picture of her 'new body'. She'll probably be wearing a bra and some little shorts or something, no makeup and her hair in a messy bun on top of her head, in an attempt to show that bodies are natural and change (etc.), when she's actually just bragging about how tiny she is and fishing for complements. She will say 'excuse her appearance, she's got a newborn baby', but in reality it's no different to how she normally looks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had Zo£ and #Adfie looked up the meaning of these names, that child might have ended up with a much nicer name.
What’s worse is that they DID look up the meaning of names & Zoe even asked on Instagram if the meaning of a name being bad mattered to people. Clearly didn’t matter to them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.