Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I dunno why but I found that reel odd as well. I expected a photo of her, Alfie and baby or a photo of her and Ottie snuggled up together not Zoe acting like she’s on a catwalk strutting in holding her. If she was going to do a reel knowing what Zoe is normally like I’d expect something really arty with snippets of her pregnancy and then the baby at the end.

Reactions: 27
that reel is something she would have done while holding flowers too, or a pumpkin, but her own one week old baby? idk, seems a little odd to me.

Reactions: 20
Like I’ve said before imo the most natural looking pics/clips that have been posted have come from other people eg Joe,Tracey even Sean (I refused to include Poppy in the list as she genuinely looks like she’ll steal the kid from its crib in the dead of night). Whereas zalfies all just seem a bit forced and like something out of a baby catalog.

Reactions: 28
Surprisingly, (for once) I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong or putting a bad image out just for getting nicely dressed up a week postp. I think she just wanted to feel and look nice which is fair enough. It’s a shame not everyone has the resources or feels well enough to normally, but lets be honest if you’re looking at an influencer for real life advice, coaching or as an influence (even though that is the job title) even after they’ve admitted that’s not real life or everything you see then you need to rethink your own mindset.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
I dont know why she thought walking two steps jiggling the baby would look good. Looks as odd AF. Like you have all said why not just post a pic of her holding the baby? jeez the rest of her family look more comfortable with Ottie then Zoe. Also I'm surprised BFF Mark hasnt been to visit yet.

The baby is clearly waving her hand to get the stinky stennies from her face.

Reactions: 29
I dont know why she thought walking two steps jiggling the baby would look good. Looks as odd AF. Like you have all said why not just post a pic of her holding the baby? jeez the rest of her family look more comfortable with Ottie then Zoe. Also I'm surprised BFF Mark hasnt been to visit yet.

Oh god I forgot about Mark. Poor thing will have a headache after he’s a left with all the screeching and load fake laughing him and Zoe normally do together

Reactions: 8
Oh god I forgot about Mark. Poor thing will have a headache after he’s a left with all the screeching and load fake laughing him and Zoe normally do together
Well its normally silent laughter so Im sure baby will be ok. 'eeerre she is' 'are ya alright love?' 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

I’m 100% not surprised mark has not visited yet. He’s made it very clear he’s not really a baby person. He’s probably been putting it off and avoiding going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m 100% not surprised mark has not visited yet. He’s made it very clear he’s not really a baby person. He’s probably been putting it off and avoiding going 😂
cause he knows Zoe will palm the baby on him.

Reactions: 11
That reel is very awkward, like she's showing off someone else's baby? A nice picture sat holding her would have been better. This felt too "instagram" if that makes sense. It's pretty sad actually.

Reactions: 27
Maybe the reel is weird sped up or something but the way she was bouncing Otter Pay is just really weird, it looked arrhythmic.

I have never given birth but I am still jealous she's back to her prenatal figure, or close to, one week after. I'm not back to my prepandemic figure lol. Granted we're still in a pandemic or so I tell myself :p

And of course she gave birth to a corny song that perfectly fits the storytelling. Of course.

Reactions: 36
Maybe the reel is weird sped up or something but the way she was bouncing Otter Pay is just really weird, it looked arrhythmic.

I have never given birth but I am still jealous she's back to her prenatal figure, or close to, one week after. I'm not back to my prepandemic figure lol. Granted we're still in a pandemic or so I tell myself :p

And of course she gave birth to a corny song that perfectly fits the storytelling. Of course.
To be fair, the dress she’s wearing doesn’t give much away. She’s probably still got a bit of a wobbly tum going on.
Also, quite a daring colour choice so soon after birth 🤔

Reactions: 15
*reads here about the reel*
me: cant be that bad- but

wow she looks like she is holding one of her friends babies.
pay deyes laying on alfies shirtless dadbod was more cuddly than whatever zoe uploads
given the fact that she wanted a baby since forever i thought she would present the baby a bit different but i guess i was wrong

Reactions: 24
I know the general opinion seems to be that Zoe is always putting Alfie's family first and that they're are a bit too involved compared to Zoe's family... But I reckon it's more likely due to Zoe not being that close to her family & that it's her families choice to not see them so often/come and visit the baby. Obviously she hasn't got a great relationship with her Dad, she doesn't seem to be that close with her mum (although her mum is present quite a lot lately, she seems to get on better with Amanda), and with Joe.. I feel like they have grown apart a lot since Joe met Diane and they really live such different lives, it wouldn't surprise me if they just don't have a great relationship any more. What I mean is, I don't think it's necessarily Zoe's choice to be more close with Alfie's family. It does go both ways and it might be that she makes efforts but it's not reciprocated. We really have no idea of the ins and outs of it all. And no I'm not coming to Zoe's defense, I'm not Holly and I'm not a new member 😅
Duh you're Mark 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she’s holding her baby is odd indeed... almost looks like she could easily drop her. I’ve seen people hold dogs like that, not an one week old. To be honest, I was hoping for a more vulnerable and tender upload.

Reactions: 16
Certainly Alfie only included songs on the playlist that would be perfect for the ‘gram. I’m imagining the same 5 songs on repeat as soon as Zoe started pushing lol

Reactions: 16
instagram’s algorithm is all about reels now, it’s gonna get so many views, giving her more engagement which is good for business when it comes to brands looking to work with her
Ah I see. But I’m talking more about the “appear in front of a wall, then disappear” concept. I find it silly and unoriginal at this point.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.