Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and Mark love posting tit like this and it makes me think that they read here and then go to posting these duck everybody who isn't licking my ass posts. They take any small drop of a person giving constructive criticism as hate because neither one of them have the maturity or brain cells to comprehend and consider the fact that not everybody will praise them. Some people will call them on their tit and they hate it, so they then go to Instagram to post how people shouldn't listen to people they wouldn't take advice from.
Alfie posts a lot of those things after he reaches out to people for Q&A type things on Instagram where he actually has to read comments and I think he sees all the hateand sarcastic comments which is why he posts things like ‘don’t listen to people you wouldn’t take advice from’ type of thing.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, I’m an awful person, but I don’t actually think her baby is that cute 😶
I don’t actually think newborns are THAT cute! I’m 31 weeks pregnant atm and you never know, that may change in a few weeks 🤣But I always feel they need to sort of settle from the trauma of birth, be less wrinkly and start to chub out a bit… and THEN I can see the cuteness 😂😂 anyone else?!

Reactions: 49
I’m sorry, I’m an awful person, but I don’t actually think her baby is that cute 😶
I’m not judging you, I don’t think a lot of babies are cute. I don’t say this IRL because people foam at the mouth about these things. I once confessed to a close friend who is a colleague and when she had her baby she didn’t believe me when I saw he was gorgeous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t actually think newborns are THAT cute! I’m 31 weeks pregnant atm and you never know, that may change in a few weeks 🤣But I always feel they need to sort of settle from the trauma of birth, be less wrinkly and start to chub out a bit… and THEN I can see the cuteness 😂😂 anyone else?!
I’ve said it before but all newborns look like potatoes in my opinion. It’s not till they’re like 3/4 months old they actually start looking like people.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before but all newborns look like potatoes in my opinion. It’s not till they’re like 3/4 months old they actually start looking like people.
There's a weird hormonal thing where you think you're baby is absolutely beautiful whereas none of them are. Looking back my son was a frog for 3 months then moved into becoming a mini Phil Mitchell while I thought he was absolutely GAWJUS 🔥

So it was a natural birth from what shes said.
Its almost like Holly's on here telling her what people are saying so she's got new content

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Side note though, baby looks like she’s loving all those long stennies hanging in her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All this 'we're really loving it' I'd take with a pinch of salt, I mean they could be BUT they wouldn't say 'god this mum life is a shock to the system the night feeds are killing me' would they? also I bet she's got someone there helping. also Thanks Zoe for the birth info and the clip of you holding pay. Now if you could just ask Alfie to keep his top on.(y)

Reactions: 29
not to be mean but you could google it:

on another aspect, I am surprised zoe isnt milking this as much, I would expect her to do what alfie is doing
but I guess its good that not both of them are doing ridiculous mirror pics with the baby

Thanks. Tbh I already looked on Gleam but there was a post which suggested she hadn't on here yesterday here so perhaps if you had seen that you may have been a bit unsure too.

Reactions: 1
I don‘t want to sound too mean…. But is it not unfair that she looks/ or presents herself as flawless as possible while others one week after birth feel like crap and don’t even think about dressing up like this? I don’t know, it doesn‘t feel „real“ but at the same time she is Not really living the normal life is she.

Reactions: 25
I don‘t want to sound too mean…. But is it not unfair that she looks/ or presents herself as flawless as possible while others one week after birth feel like crap and don’t even think about dressing up like this? I don’t know, it doesn‘t feel „real“ but at the same time she is Not really living the normal life is she.
I came to say the same thing. Like she gave birth a week ago and you wouldn’t think it from that reel… I’m due on the 16th and I know for a fact I will not be looking like that one week later… I don’t really know anyone that has dressed up like that at one week pp…

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't say she looked flawless for one she had sunglasses on so we couldn't see her bags and her hair looks a mess she needs to get rid of the stennies. I also think she would have been better staying with her 2017 style of jeans/tight tops etc these dresses and tracksuits dont suit her.

Reactions: 15
It's good to see her out and about. Especially as she is notorious for staying at home.

Reactions: 20
I’m glad it all went well for her, but she’s made it look so easy from the pregnancy, to the birth, to now post partum! It really isn’t like that in real life, and I’m disappointed in her just making it look so dreamy. A lot of people will assume that’s really what it’s like and if they’ve had kids before it will make them think what’s wrong with me and if they’ve not had kids if they ever do they would have a totally unrealistic view on the way it actually is. Hopefully she starts being more honest xx

Reactions: 31
So they drove to stanmer park for a walk. Thats probably 30 mins from where they live in hurstpierpoint.
Aflie looks like a twit with the pram and a dog.
Doesnt look like a dress suitable for breastfeeding. Sounds like a natural birth from the comment about pushing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She only did it for the gram and so she could drop pay off at Amanda's on the way home.

To be fair I am sure that's true. Either or straight back to the nanny/doula. I don't believe for a second they aren't having a lot of (paid) help and will do from now on.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Did someone say they're being classy?

Screenshot_20210906-085453_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.