Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Nalas fault though is it? So much bitterness towards an innocent animal. She has enough tit with those two as her owners.
I saw the bitterness in that comment as well, I just wasn’t gonna be bitter back. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who feels bad for the poor thing. She’s got to be miserable with her eyes halfway across her face!

Reactions: 33
not to be mean but you could google it:

on another aspect, I am surprised zoe isnt milking this as much, I would expect her to do what alfie is doing
but I guess its good that not both of them are doing ridiculous mirror pics with the baby
I opened the link for a nosy and it opened next to a George @ Asda tab I have open, they both have p much the same logo on the tabs, made me smile.

Reactions: 3
I saw the bitterness in that comment as well, I just wasn’t gonna be bitter back. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who feels bad for the poor thing. She’s got to be miserable with her eyes halfway across her face!
Nala does look like this bless her heart. It’s not her fault she’s been bred like that but as long as she’s as healthy as she can be and loved that’s all that matters! Can’t change her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ve both been quite active on socials today. I think both of them were trying the “lets pretend we’re super busy parents to a newborn” when in reality… the newborn stage (imo) is the easier stage aslong as baby is fed and asleep etc. Alfie’s pictures today though..??? I’m still confused as to what he’s trying to do lol! He has alot of growing up and learning to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They’ve both been quite active on socials today. I think both of them were trying the “lets pretend we’re super busy parents to a newborn” when in reality… the newborn stage (imo) is the easier stage aslong as baby is fed and asleep etc. Alfie’s pictures today though..??? I’m still confused as to what he’s trying to do lol! He has alot of growing up and learning to do.
Well big Mandy is sure as duck going to teach him 🤣🤣🐸

Aldo - mummay!! Mummay!! Me and zOeLlA and so drained! Pay cried all night!!
Big Mandy - don't worry Aldo! Send her to me so you and zOeLlA can have a well deserved break.
Aldo - mummay! You're too kind, that's shickkk innit

Eyyyy 🐸🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
not to be mean but you could google it:

on another aspect, I am surprised zoe isnt milking this as much, I would expect her to do what alfie is doing
but I guess its good that not both of them are doing ridiculous mirror pics with the baby
Honestly we all know Zoe loves the attention but I think in her case, she kind of walks the line between lack of motivation (or maybe pure laziness lol) and wanting the validation and money. Whereas I think for Alfie, the desire for attention and money far outweigh his lack of motivation. He knows people care right now and the demand for updates/info on Zoe’s baby is at its peak, so he can’t miss out on it.

The attention Alfie’s getting now is less than what Zoe gets for literally doing the bare minimum, so I think he’s milking it for all it’s worth. Whereas Zoe knows that whether she shares right away or in a few months, she’s still going to have a lot of interest. It’s not as time sensitive for her. Plus, obviously she did just birth a baby lol unlike Alfie who’s just along for the ride. Significantly less physical demands so he’s ready to cash in right away - he’s been waiting for this moment since he finally agreed to try to conceive :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol Alfie no one likes themselves more than you do 🤮
Him and Mark love posting tit like this and it makes me think that they read here and then go to posting these duck everybody who isn't licking my ass posts. They take any small drop of a person giving constructive criticism as hate because neither one of them have the maturity or brain cells to comprehend and consider the fact that not everybody will praise them. Some people will call them on their tit and they hate it, so they then go to Instagram to post how people shouldn't listen to people they wouldn't take advice from.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The attention Alfie’s getting now is less than what Zoe gets for literally doing the bare minimum, so I think he’s milking it for all it’s worth.
I think this is the problem with lifestyle youtubers and influencers. That's the right strategy for a business, but their demand depends on what's happening with their life. Therefore, they have to take advantage out of personal things like having a baby. Kinda sad, really. But, they can't diversify out of the lifestyle industry! Alfie bailed on gaming videos and Zoe was born a lifestyle blogger.
Their business strategy that i can get behind is pumping out as many vlogmas and holiday contents because the ad revenue during the holiday season is the highest :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Honestly we all know Zoe loves the attention but I think in her case, she kind of walks the line between lack of motivation (or maybe pure laziness lol) and wanting the validation and money. Whereas I think for Alfie, the desire for attention and money far outweigh his lack of motivation. He knows people care right now and the demand for updates/info on Zoe’s baby is at its peak, so he can’t miss out on it.

The attention Alfie’s getting now is less than what Zoe gets for literally doing the bare minimum, so I think he’s milking it for all it’s worth. Whereas Zoe knows that whether she shares right away or in a few months, she’s still going to have a lot of interest. It’s not as time sensitive for her. Plus, obviously she did just birth a baby lol unlike Alfie who’s just along for the ride. Significantly less physical demands so he’s ready to cash in right away - he’s been waiting for this moment since he finally agreed to try to conceive :LOL:
I just hope he doesn't see all the attention he's getting and be like SacconyJoly and produce more babies just for the views...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I totally agree about it being the easiest stage! To a first time parent it’s so hard as you don’t have a clue but actually when you look back with a toddler you realise 🙈 won’t be enjoying their #mumlife and #dadlife with iced chocolates out on a walk when baby pay doesn’t just lie there sleeping any more! Wait until they are trying to keep her busy with 10000 toys to avoid her throwing food or yelling too loudly, Alfie’s trying to get a schicccck photo of them (really himself with this ‘dad life’) and Zoella is trying to stop ottie yanking her stennies as she keeps having to bend down to pick up the dropped sippy cup for the 10th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really like how classy Zoe has been with her baby up to now. The reel is a really nice way to show herself and the baby without pushing breast feeding/bottle feeding in your face or a glammed up hospital bed photo that nobody really wanted to see.

I’ve always slated Zoe over the years so I don’t think she’s perfect but I do like how she’s handled pregnancy and birth announcing.

Reactions: 47
I can’t really explain it but it feels like she’s not holding her own baby, like there is no emotional connection? But then again, I don’t know her personally or anything so ya know, sociale media ain’t real people. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m sorry, I’m an awful person, but I don’t actually think her baby is that cute 😶

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.