Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should’ve changed her nappy a good while back if her week old daughter has managed to leak thru it . We always change nappies after feeds (my daughter is older now so not as much) within those 2/3 hours a baby shouldn't be leaking thru a clean nappy. & trust me my daughter wees a lot🤣

Reactions: 4
I know talking about what babies are wearing isn’t that exciting.. but I’m just gonna add all the Aussie parents or carers know that Bonds Zippy Wondersuits and leggings are where it’s at, and truly a gift from the nappy gods above 🙏🏻
Bonds Wondersuits are god tier newborn dressing option 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, is this a future self hoodie? Wasn't Joe wearing one the other day when he visited? I'm all for supporting family ventures but I just imagine Horsey refusing to let anyone through the doorway until they've changed into one...
alfie using his daughter’s birth as a bleeping ad campaign, surprised he hasn’t had a custom hoodie made for the baby

Reactions: 20
Zoe Sugg #41 suggestion: Suggs holding the baby as if she's just caught a cod, Aldo cant put away his measly dad bod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
‘Excited to see Dianne’. Don’t lie Zoe we know you don’t like her…you’re not fooling anyone.

D35E78F7-2493-4280-9FD5-D03C1482D034.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe it.. She left her house with a newborn more times this week than she ever has 😂
I thought with her anxiety she would firstly prefer to stay at home with the baby. My aunt has bad anxiety and was scared for 3 months after birth to leave home because she feared that her child would get sick.
And isn’t it “normal” in the UK (like in Germany) to stay in bed and rest after birth for 2-3 weeks? In Germany it is called “weekbed” and it means that you stay in bed, rest and let your body heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t believe it.. She left her house with a newborn more times this week than she ever has 😂
I thought with her anxiety she would firstly prefer to stay at home with the baby. My aunt has bad anxiety and was scared for 3 months after birth to leave home because she feared that her child would get sick.
And isn’t it “normal” in the UK (like in Germany) to stay in bed and rest after birth for 2-3 weeks? In Germany it is called “weekbed” and it means that you stay in bed, rest and let your body heal.
no not really! You’re obviously encouraged to rest where you can but they do encourage you to start going for short walks (if you can manage them) a few days after - in my experience anyway!

no not really! You’re obviously encouraged to rest where you can but they do encourage you to start going for short walks (if you can manage them) a few days after - in my experience anyway!

Reactions: 7
no I wouldn’t say it was normal / that common here to stay in bed for weeks after baby usually. There’s definitely some women who do. But lots of women are doing similar things to Zoe. Especially going for walks and such.

Reactions: 7
Sounds quite old-fashioned to stay in bed for weeks after a birth.. if there isn't any major complications, it's good to slowly walk around and go out a bit. Not too much of exercising of course.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if she's afraid to be alone with the baby? Alfie would have gone paddle boarding without her and she might feel a bit vulnerable being home alone. I remember feeling a bit like that.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she's afraid to be alone with the baby? Alfie would have gone paddle boarding without her and she might feel a bit vulnerable being home alone. I remember feeling a bit like that.
Yeah I could see that being the case. Especially now it seems like her mums probably gone home.

but I suppose it was also Joe’s birthday so she might have pushed herself to go to be involved. Plus it was her and Alfie that bought him the board as a gift.

Respect to her for mentioning the donut pillow !
Could you imagine sitting on the pebbles on brighton beach 10days PP. ouch!

Reactions: 11
Its a bloody chocolate milkshake. These idiots have to make everything so pretentious!!
there is a difference to a milkshake and iced hot chocolate. The latter is disgusting too. She amazes me with being picky but everything she eats is so gross

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this too, she hasn’t batted an eyelid about missing out on birthday activities for others before. Then again maybe she just wanted to get out for some beach air, I can definitely vouch for that being relaxing and refreshing.

Reactions: 5
there is a difference to a milkshake and iced hot chocolate. The latter is disgusting too. She amazes me with being picky but everything she eats is so gross
What’s the difference? Because as far as I can tell they’re both some kind of chocolate powder or syrup mixed with milk?

Reactions: 9
Such an odd photo to think about taking, let alone actually taking and posting it. It’s like ‘oh my baby had an accident let me put this on Instagram’. Just change the nappy and carry on with the feed. It’s never crossed my mind to photograph and share my babies or their urine soaked clothes. What a weirdo.
Otter ruined Zoe’s vagina, this is how she’s paying her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Excited to see Dianne’. Don’t lie Zoe we know you don’t like her…you’re not fooling anyone.

View attachment 751545
The queen of emojis never uses one when she’s writing about Dianne, and not even an exclamation mark 😅

Couldn’t agree more with your last sentence. She’s too embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.