Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread my title suggestion had the most votes. Yes Zoe has had her baby and a cute little thing she is.

anyway heres a update in poem form....

Zoe's given birth to baby Ottilie Rue
but she'll be forever called pay by us thank you

how long will it be until alf uploads a topless pic
we really hope he doesn't or we might be sick

first round to visit was Poppy and Sean
some of us think Poppy was acting like its her first born

Next up to visit will be Uncle Mark
he'll probably be changing the nappies til after dark

while Zoe has a bath and washes those stennies
then gets baby ready to earn those pennies.

There'll be no vlogs for a while as Zoes busy being a mum
whos she trying to kid we all know shes a lazy bum

But enjoy this time with your little Ottilie Rue
and we'll see you when you return in a month or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Sorry, from previous thread:

If I were Zoe and Alfie I would be horrified at all the freaks creating ig accounts for the baby. It would make me not want to share her online.
there is quite a market for people creating Instagram handles for new ‘celebrity’ babies - beating the parents to it - and then selling the parents back the account for thousands of dollars.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Also why have they gone for a cream sofa in the lounge when the other is navy looks a bit odd.

can someone upload a picture of pay?

Reactions: 4
I know the general opinion seems to be that Zoe is always putting Alfie's family first and that they're are a bit too involved compared to Zoe's family... But I reckon it's more likely due to Zoe not being that close to her family & that it's her families choice to not see them so often/come and visit the baby. Obviously she hasn't got a great relationship with her Dad, she doesn't seem to be that close with her mum (although her mum is present quite a lot lately, she seems to get on better with Amanda), and with Joe.. I feel like they have grown apart a lot since Joe met Diane and they really live such different lives, it wouldn't surprise me if they just don't have a great relationship any more. What I mean is, I don't think it's necessarily Zoe's choice to be more close with Alfie's family. It does go both ways and it might be that she makes efforts but it's not reciprocated. We really have no idea of the ins and outs of it all. And no I'm not coming to Zoe's defense, I'm not Holly and I'm not a new member 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know the general opinion seems to be that Zoe is always putting Alfie's family first and that they're are a bit too involved compared to Zoe's family... But I reckon it's more likely due to Zoe not being that close to her family & that it's her families choice to not see them so often/come and visit the baby. Obviously she hasn't got a great relationship with her Dad, she doesn't seem to be that close with her mum (although her mum is present quite a lot lately, she seems to get on better with Amanda), and with Joe.. I feel like they have grown apart a lot since Joe met Diane and they really live such different lives, it wouldn't surprise me if they just don't have a great relationship any more. What I mean is, I don't think it's necessarily Zoe's choice to be more close with Alfie's family. It does go both ways and it might be that she makes efforts but it's not reciprocated. We really have no idea of the ins and outs of it all. And no I'm not coming to Zoe's defense, I'm not Holly and I'm not a new member 😅
Also could be because Alfie's family live near.

Reactions: 32
I can't believe how fast we went through that last thread. So much raving about Pay. I doubt we'll see Zoe post for MONTHS now. Maybe some effing Function of Beauty ads, but nothing else until her favorite time of the year - Christmas.

Reactions: 38
I can't believe how fast we went through that last thread. So much raving about Pay. I doubt we'll see Zoe post for MONTHS now. Maybe some effing Function of Beauty ads, but nothing else until her favorite time of the year - Christmas.
I'm just glad there will be no more smug bump pics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

that function of beauty brand has become instantly sketchy by advertising to so many influencers
i can already see: now that my baby has arrived i dont have time to think about my hair
and this just does the job for me

yeah yeah we get it zoe theyre paying you well

Reactions: 28
Let’s not also forget Alfie posting this smug picture to stories after Ottilie was born! (screenshot credit goes to @Laughingforlife)

View attachment 739923
Ope, there's Algae with the brown sugar filter on again! God forbid the horsey bleep not use a fake tan filter instead of his normal skin! No wonder the younger generations have such massive self-image problems. They have 27-year-olds with dentures telling them that they need this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would Zoe and Joe apart all of a sudden when Joe met Dianne? In that case they should grow apart when she met Alfie. This just tells how she has something against Dianne or more likely she doesn’t like that she’s not the centre of the universe anymore… 🙄 ugh

Reactions: 15
since we are back at square one here
gotta say: to be honest we have in the in laws side exactly a chick that behaves like poppy

idk they think theyre superior to everyone and poppy is giving me exactly those vibes, it wouldnt surprise me if she gave here there zoe a snarky comment but i think she is more of a "stuck up her bum" personality instead the mean type.

sorry I still havent recovered of her kissing zoes bare stomach in the middle of her "future" in laws livingroom

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would Zoe and Joe apart all of a sudden when Joe met Dianne? In that case they should grow apart when she met Alfie. This just tells how she has something against Dianne or more likely she doesn’t like that she’s not the centre of the universe anymore… 🙄 ugh
Tbh, wouldn't be surprised! I always got the feeling Joe doesn't like Alfie (no idea why though)..

Reactions: 17
Following.
Quick tip for you and new members that you don’t have comment following to follow a thread! There’s a “watch” button at the top of the thread that does the same without clogging up the thread😌

Praying all the minions and praises have been left to the other thread, surprisingly I thought it wasn’t as bad as the pregnancy announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.