Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Zoe didn’t make it on YouTube what would she be doing ?
what did she do before YouTube and Instagram

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know she was an adult when her parents got divorced. I know nothing about it but reading here looks like she’s upset and even bitter about it? I hope this isn’t exactly the case, but I won’t be surprised if it is or once was. If the answer is yes, it makes me think even less of her. She wasn’t a child. If she’s blaming her parents and thinks that her idea of perfect is ruined because of them, then she’s extremely selfish and immature. We should be able to recognize what’s real and what isn’t, and support everyone’s peace… Sometimes it looks like Zoe is competitive even with her own mother. I’m not aware of her traumas but you will never find healing if you keep passing the blame on someone else. Maybe her parents made mistakes but this should not be an excuse for not taking responsibility for yourself as you grow.
Yep it’s here in her draw my life she was already blogging/YouTubing when they split and she started that when she was like 19!

Reactions: 4
Thing is we don’t really know how long things had been brewing between her parents(I think I read here her mother had allegedly cheated) . So whilst they divorced when both kids were into adulthood and done with school. I wonder if there’s been years of a tense and strained marriage. If things had been bad for a while and her parents (like far too many couples did in the past and continue to do) stay together for the kids I can potentially understand why she might be bitter about the divorce. It’s possible she’d felt she’d been sold a lie about her happy childhood.

Reactions: 13
Thing is we don’t really know how long things had been brewing between her parents(I think I read here her mother had allegedly cheated) . So whilst they divorced when both kids were into adulthood and done with school. I wonder if there’s been years of a tense and strained marriage. If things had been bad for a while and her parents (like far too many couples did in the past and continue to do) stay together for the kids I can potentially understand why she might be bitter about the divorce. It’s possible she’d felt she’d been sold a lie about her happy childhood.
Or she could do what most adults do and try to understand that it’s better than her parents split up if they’re unhappy. It’s better for them to be happy and apart then together just because she’s bitter.

Reactions: 19
So are Zoe, Alfie and Poppy the only ones who are doing digital detox day?

Even Dianne and Joe have been online and used social media today :ROFLMAO:
Zoe will be fuming as she is the face of digital detox day. 😂

I know you all want a better man for her but why would a better man want her? She’s lazy, she can’t carry anything herself, she doesn’t leave the house and she’s controlling. No self respecting guy who has it together is going to want that.

Do you think some of you used to really like Zoe and want her to go back to the Zoe you liked? She’s always been her, you guys just got older and wiser and saw through her bullhickey

• Haha
  • Heart
Her parents probably made mistakes but getting a divorce was not one of them. No matter the case, she is responsible for her own life and mindset…

Reactions: 19
I couldn’t agree more with the above, I was 27 when my parents divorced and that was 3 years ago. Without going into too much detail, my dad had an affair and it was completely out of the blue and it destroyed us, even though me and my brother have our own lives.

I will never forget meeting up with my dad a few months after and asking him why and how could he do this to my mum and us as a family. His reply was “ I always knew me and your mum wouldn’t be together forever”

“I don’t regret you kids but if I could change my life 40 years ago I would”

My mum is he genuinely the most kind and gentle human you will ever meet. I can honestly say even as an adult, those words and the whole divorce absolutely destroyed me. I don’t expect anyone to be unhappy in a marriage. But honestly it does make me look back on my childhood and think, was he even happy? And it has tarnished certain aspects. It does definitely make me bitter even though I try not to be, as we all know life is too short.

So I can completely sympathize with Zoe there.
Her parents divorce my have been amicable unlike mine, but trust me it’s bloody hard either way!

Everyone’s family has its skeletons and everyone has their own family trauma, so I don’t judge that.

I DO however judge Poppy for blowing on Zoe’s heavily pregnant stomach and kissing it 😂😂😂 gave me the feckin creeeps!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Do you think some of you used to really like Zoe and want her to go back to the Zoe you liked? She’s always been her, you guys just got older and wiser and saw through her bullhickey
I first came across Zoella as a teacher when a few year sevens had Zoella pencil cases. I think that's over a decade ago now *cries in oldish*. I saw her on the Bake Off and she seemed really nice, then I forgot all about her and got a boyfriend who fancied himself a vlogger - I watched one of her videos with him and decided veeeeery quickly that she was one fake witch.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but these parental divorce theories are really harsh. I know this is a Zoe bashing thread but yikes. If she was 19 and her parents divorced around that time or when she was a teen, I can tell you I went through my parents divorce at 17 and it hugely impacted my relationships through my twenties and into my early thirties. It is legitimately a trauma to some depending on the circumstances and I hate seeing these threads just assume to know how easy someone did or didn’t have it in their personal life.

I would also never, ever stay in an unhappy relationship having personally experienced how it can damage a child and I don’t see that there’s any evidence to suggest Zoe would do anything of the sort when we haven’t even seen how she parents her daughter yet.

There are lots of reasons to slate Zoe, but some of this stuff on the thread about parenting is below the belt, and upsetting to people who’ve been through their own childhood or parenting difficulties, come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
i never watched any of her videos.. i got recommended one of alfies where he wasted a load of chocolate putting it into a mould and then not even eating it and that was me done! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did she get so big on YouTube
Much as she acts like it was a happy accident, Zoe chased it. She collabed with the boys of the Brit crew a lot, to widen her audience, and played on a lot of the popular video types of the time.
Beyond that, she found a niche, being a British vlogger/beauty guru when the market was small, and Youtube pushed her videos a lot.

So are Zoe, Alfie and Poppy the only ones who are doing digital detox day?

Even Dianne and Joe have been online and used social media today :ROFLMAO:
LITERALLY JUST CAME HERE TO SAY THIS!
even marky has been posting, literally all their friends and family are posting, everyone is. It’s just them and their stupid idea, no ones keen on hahaha!

• Haha
Hey, new to the thread but read them for a while, I agree with above and past posters, zoe despite her errors including the calenders has become quite a pleasant person and I even like the baby name she has chosen etc, but alfie has always given me the ick he just seems so disconnected from the life she wants and probably deserves given its more than likely mostly her money. I can see him walking away in a few years when he's bored.

Reactions: 3
Hey, new to the thread but read them for a while, I agree with above and past posters, zoe despite her errors including the calenders has become quite a pleasant person and I even like the baby name she has chosen etc, but alfie has always given me the ick he just seems so disconnected from the life she wants and probably deserves given its more than likely mostly her money. I can see him walking away in a few years when he's bored.
I don’t see him walking away. Zoe will keep bringing in money from old videos, etc and tbh he’s probably already bored and still there. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But IF someone was to leave the relationship for whatever reason, I see it being him and not her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t see him walking away. Zoe will keep bringing in money from old videos, etc and tbh he’s probably already bored and still there. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But IF someone was to leave the relationship for whatever reason, I see it being him and not her.
Honestly seems odd they even had a baby together to me , like you said he already seems bored and she's grown and changed as a person, it feels like one of those instances where they've had a baby because the relationship has got abit stagnant and they weren't sure what to do next 🤔

Reactions: 16
The BIG problem with their relationship over the past however many years is that he's fully enabled her the entire time. He let her stay on the sofa watching Gavin and Stacey, Harry Potter, and whatever other Zoe repeatable classic without ever challenging her or pushing her for more. He brought her pizzas on the sofa and carried her to bed and never made her go outside of her comfort zone.

While he went out with his mates she stayed home. While he went out and socialized she stayed home. The only way she ever socialized with his friends is if they came over to the house to see Queenie all snuggled up in a fuzzy M&S blanket on her sofa while asking gawjus to get her a Pizza Express and a lime cordial.

She got a gummy manchild who would never leave because his views were popping and he was raking in cash by doing stupid little tit with her all while she got to stay home and never leave aside from going to the garden centre or Waitrose.

I believe he's now, and when little Pay gets older, reaping what he sowed. Can anybody imagine Zoe going out to mum groups with her kid? Or to a soft play place? No. Stevey boy and Aleckshia are now expecting, so that kid will be Pay's best and only friend, as well as the twins of Alfie's friend, who will likely keep being forced to come over to Casa del Not a Mansion for at home play dates because we all know Zoe isn't going to their drab digs! Hell, Zoe abandoned that Whatsapp expecting parents group and never attended the classes or could be asked to be a part of that thing because it would involve leaving the house or even meeting people who weren't licking the dingleberries off of her asshole on the daily like Mark, Poppy, and the rest of these weirdos who have abandoned all semblance of their own lives to cater to her every whim and desire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yeah, she got incredibly lucky when YouTube was still brand new and you didn’t even have to say if something was an advert. I remember she used to shill Simple skin all the time way back when. Probably paid thousands and never even had to say it was an advert. lol

Much as she acts like it was a happy accident, Zoe chased it. She collabed with the boys of the Brit crew a lot, to widen her audience, and played on a lot of the popular video types of the time.
Beyond that, she found a niche, being a British vlogger/beauty guru when the market was small, and Youtube pushed her videos a lot.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.