Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youalrightmate

*not a ponce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think fuck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy bitch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
Are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I really like how classy Zoe has been with her baby up to now. The reel is a really nice way to show herself and the baby without pushing breast feeding/bottle feeding in your face or a glammed up hospital bed photo that nobody really wanted to see.

I’ve always slated Zoe over the years so I don’t think she’s perfect but I do like how she’s handled pregnancy and birth announcing.

thisisnotmyname

Confirmation that Tracey came to meet the baby… I still hope she got to meet the baby before poppy & Sean but who knows. View attachment 742927
I have a bad feeling that alfies parents are going to be extremely overbearing. Almost a competition for who's the best grandparents. I really hope zoe's mum gets as much of a chance with her grandchild.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Zoe can’t do anything right with this baby 😂 How many of you are parents? Don’t have to spit venom to post on here before anyone starts talking shit about being a fan.

The baby is literally days old.. Give people a chance to travel and visit 😂 also when you’ve had a baby people usually just pop in for 5 minutes to give you space with your new baby so her family might wait a little, Alfie’s can pop in and out. My friend had a baby recently and her mum didn’t visit for three weeks to give them time to bond. When I had mine I wanted people to come and go quickly.
It’s being mentioned because it has been going on way before Zoe was even pregnant. And once again: it’s a gossip site lmao

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
I am all for critiquing Zoe and have done but it seems some people are being mean about her and Alfie for the sake of it and it seems weird. The people complaining about her getting dressed up seem bitter. Good on her for doing that if it makes her feel better. And if she has help from family, I am glad. Too many women do not get support after giving birth and instead it's all about the baby. Also, bizarre comments about Alfie watching Ottie being born...he's the father, what would be wrong with that?

The issue is she’s holding the baby in a strange way? If you can’t see that and you held your baby in the same way then you where doing it wrong lol. Zoe clearly looks uncomfortabl/awkward and i can imagine she is struggling as its a shock to the system when you have had your own way for 30 years then all of of sudden there’s a baby and your way doesn’t matter any more.
I think having a baby is a shock to most people...

Reactions: 46

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
The fact he’s had Zoe walk ahead to take a video of him struggling up the path trying to push the pram and hold the dog leash is sending me😭😭 All for the gram.
Especially since she's the one who just gave birth a week ago. He's honestly pathetic and these posts he keeps doing PROVES that he is as narcissistic as I've always thought him to be. All about him. Like I said the other day, if he could get away with making a video about what it was like for him to give birth he totally would.

Bxyz

Can’t believe it.. She left her house with a newborn more times this week than she ever has 😂
I thought with her anxiety she would firstly prefer to stay at home with the baby. My aunt has bad anxiety and was scared for 3 months after birth to leave home because she feared that her child would get sick.
And isn’t it “normal” in the UK (like in Germany) to stay in bed and rest after birth for 2-3 weeks? In Germany it is called “weekbed” and it means that you stay in bed, rest and let your body heal.

• Heart

callmelilly

It actually is possible to have a newborn and do hair and makeup, they sleep for so many hours during the day. It’s the energetic toddler stage where they just want to play constantly that leaves you with no time. Imo

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
Can someone let me know when it's safe to come back to the thread without the arguing please 😬
So we don't all end up at each others throats how about we just scroll past the posts we don't agree with and remember that most things here are not serious. No one is seriously hating on Zoe for wearing a white dress after giving birth, they are just making jokes about how it's not the best idea. No one is seriously hating on Zoe for wearing joggies and messy bun (I don't know where that commenter got that impression from tbh) they are just making jokes about how that's normal for post partum look.

I'm not even going to attempt to touch on the comments about the holidng of the cash cow and if they are doing it right or wrong, I've held a kid once, I definitely ain't an expert.
Come on guys can't we all just go back to laughing at Tory Gail and her pet horse please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
Nala is going to be out front with a hobo stick and her paw out trying to hitchhike to a new home soon.
Nala going to live on the same farm as Tanya Burr’s missing sausage dog

Why are Alfie’s pictures all such bad quality? Is it a filter? Looks like it’s been taken on an iPhone 4

• Haha
  • Sad

cherry198

VIP Member
The little clip that Zoe posted on her stories of Joe and Pay is x10 more natural than any of Alfie’s posing.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Please stop derailing this thread by crying mumshaming. And don't read any other Tattle threads about influencer parents if you think us saying Zoe holding her baby like a bag of fish and chips is bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bgoo1

Imagine coming to a gossip forum and getting irritated at people gossiping..

I find it annoying when people give dog ‘people’ names. Tilly is a long established derivative of Matilda and a popular girls name. Like when my old neighbour moved in their dog had my name (a classic girls name) and it was so off putting hearing them shout it all the darn time. Don’t come at me. Call your dog Spot, Treacle, Fudge. Don’t be calling it Chris.
I prefer my dogs to pretty much all people, so yes they will have proper names, not shit names like Spot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44