Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Don’t get why Zoe’s being bashed for having a private insta🤣 asking why she would possibly want one and post things that she wouldn’t want everyone to see is crazy to me! She has millions of followers and I think it’s very natural to want to post things that not millions would see?
I didn’t see anyone bashing it, just people curious.

Reactions: 43

fidgetjo

VIP Member
‘Zoe get a video of me walking & struggling to push the stroller and walk Nala at the same time. It’ll make a sick Instagram’

like what is the point of this. It’s 5 seconds of Alfie not being able to push the pram in a straight line and that’s the whole video

FF776B01-0885-4739-B950-5427EB143737.png

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
‘Zoe get a video of me walking & struggling to push the stroller and walk Nala at the same time. It’ll make a sick Instagram’

like what is the point of this. It’s 5 seconds of Alfie not being able to push the pram in a straight line and that’s the whole video

View attachment 747082
FFS this dad life, mum life is driving me mad!

Took him 11 hrs to pack the car aww get used to it you idiot!

• Haha

Influensters

Sorry, from previous thread:

If I were Zoe and Alfie I would be horrified at all the freaks creating ig accounts for the baby. It would make me not want to share her online.
there is quite a market for people creating Instagram handles for new ‘celebrity’ babies - beating the parents to it - and then selling the parents back the account for thousands of dollars.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Hally34

VIP Member
It’s funny we’re grumbling that she looks put together (that dress is hiding her post partam bump.. plus honestly she spent the whole pregnancy pushing out her bump so it wasn’t that big!) but if she’d looked really scruffy there would be comments saying Wash your hair! Don’t have wrinkles or eye bags! My sisters friends aunt looked radiant after giving birth how dare she not do the same. It’s ridiculous the pressure on women to looks amazing right after birth and there is always so much judgement either way. Look at Laura Whitmore recently showing off her post baby body. And Kate Middleton is a prime example. Hopefully Zoe will post some more natural stuff and talk about the difficult bits and not just how great everything is, now she’s done her initial ta da… mainly showing ‘mum and baby doing well’ really

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Getting incredibly stagnant in here so I just wanted to share this wonderful news - they're bringing out a Zoella t-shirt at long last!

Screenshot_20210903-193232_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

lemondaze

Personally I think it’s awful she’s posted a picture of her newborn’s full nappy/wee stain. I work in education and have done too much training on safeguarding to see that and think “some absolute fucking weirdos are going to have access to that that really really shouldn’t have access to that”. I know that’s brutal and I really really hope bringing it up isn’t offensive. But there are just too many sickos out there and the fact she is a public figure and has posted that to millions of people just makes my stomach churn.
Feel like I should add that obviously Zoe hasn’t done this on purpose and is doing it to be relatable etc etc etc but uuuughhh whyyyyy would you do itttttt

jackolantern

VIP Member
I know you're not Zoellahaha fan club and your comments are always on point, but please see my second paragraph. Totally agree nobody wants to see Alfie's #notadadbod tho.
I did, I can read. I just still didn’t agree with your first comment.

If I was doing skin to skin with my baby I wouldn’t want to post it for the world to see either. Kind of ludicrous of people to assume Zoe isn’t just on the basis of PHOTO OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN. Cripes I’m no Zoe fan but even I think some of the comments are getting daft now.

PreferDogsToHumans

Maybe I’m being super nit-picky but in Alfie’s stories (why I put myself through watching them I do not know) he says it’s 10pm and he hasn’t even thought about dinner yet because he’s now a parent. Now, I have had two babies and always managed dinner before 10pm, because I am a grown up. He is legit a baby with a baby.

• Haha
Is it strange he hasn’t posted anything about Zoe? I know a lot of new parents will often post a new born baby photo and then add “…and mum is doing well!” I think we can assume everything went well with the birth and that Zoe is okay since they’ve been home but I just thought it was a bit strange? Idk!

Hally34

VIP Member
Your friend had a baby and her mother didn’t vist her grandchild for 3 weeks, what a disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves. They way some people live and what they think is acceptable is worrying.
3 weeks isn’t very long?? For new parents having visitors can be exhausting. Grandparents can easily take over. The idea of having Sean and Poppy all up in the babies face sounds so irritating. People saying Poppy will be helping out. Does she even have experience with babies? No much younger siblings or kids of her own. Come in have quick cuddle and get out until parents and baby are settled.

Reactions: 41

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
RE all the stuff about Alfie not posting about Zoe and how she's doing: is anybody really surprised? This is the vain, narcissistic, look at me Alfie Deyes we're talking about here. Everything is about him, and his little fucking video series about the partner's point of view shows that. I said before he'll come out with a video all about giving birth from the partner's perspective and he'd DEFINITELY make a video acting like he gave birth himself if he knew he could get away with it. Hopefully little Pay matures him a bit and he doesn't get even worse than he already is.

Zoe might not be the most amazing person in the world, and she has her faults, but my God she doesn't deserve to be with this dimwitted twat, and now she's tethered to Alfie the rest of her life, or at least the next 18 years, because of the baby. Hopefully she realizes within the next couple years that coparenting is a thing and she doesn't have to put up with him anymore and his manchild ways. She can find a great man who will actually love her and be a match for her because Alfie is the furthest thing from a match.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't get postnatal depression.
Agreed, I really wouldn't wish postnatal depression/anxiety on anyone. Zoe has a good support network but I think she'd be very head-in-the-sand about it all as motherhood is everything she (supposedly) ever wanted and finding out it's not perfect or she's not a perfect mother would be very hard for her.

Reactions: 40

M@rkth3shark

I know the general opinion seems to be that Zoe is always putting Alfie's family first and that they're are a bit too involved compared to Zoe's family... But I reckon it's more likely due to Zoe not being that close to her family & that it's her families choice to not see them so often/come and visit the baby. Obviously she hasn't got a great relationship with her Dad, she doesn't seem to be that close with her mum (although her mum is present quite a lot lately, she seems to get on better with Amanda), and with Joe.. I feel like they have grown apart a lot since Joe met Diane and they really live such different lives, it wouldn't surprise me if they just don't have a great relationship any more. What I mean is, I don't think it's necessarily Zoe's choice to be more close with Alfie's family. It does go both ways and it might be that she makes efforts but it's not reciprocated. We really have no idea of the ins and outs of it all. And no I'm not coming to Zoe's defense, I'm not Holly and I'm not a new member 😅

• Haha

Peachylace

Chatty Member
*not a ponce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think fuck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy bitch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
What in the zalfie fan club is this?!?! I'd have you blocked with a restraining order

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Neither one of them can go without their fucking Bahamas and brown sugar and not apparently frostbitten filters. They're so vain but don't realize the filters make them look ridiculous and incredibly old and weathered. My grandma used to say 'Rode hard and put up wet'. That's exactly what they always look like with these filters but they're both too stupid to figure it out. They look 1000x better without these filters.

Now they're extending their obsession with filters to their daughter. Nothing like starting a lifetime of feeling inadequate and having image issues from a young age!
Imagine Pay looking through her baby pics when she's older to find everyone looks either like an orange old shoe or a corpse.

• Haha