Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SachaStark

Personally, I really don’t think the pregnancy speculation is cool.

For one, it’s a highly emotive subject, and you never know what somebody may be privately going through.

Secondly, it affects all young women. If we speculate about somebody in the public eye, this translates into making it “okay” to speculate about other women in our regular lives. I don’t know about you, but I’m not okay with thinking that somebody is probably looking at a photo I’ve posted on my Instastories and saying, “Sacha is definitely preggers, she’s a certain age/stage of relationship/wearing x after all.”

And then, on a much grander scale, this works its way right up to the biases that affect women in very real and serious ways in life, such as not being awarded certain opportunities, because somebody was speculating in the staff room about a possible pregnancy. I read an interview with, I think, Reese Witherspoon once, where she said that pregnancy speculation had affected her career badly in the 2000s, as she lost parts due to rumours of pregnancies. This, of course, happens to women who work in the “real world”, for want of a better term, also.

Anyway. Just my own thoughts. Not that I think Zoe will lose out on any opportunities, since she doesn’t appear to do much with her career. But the effects filter down to all young women. I once heard the phrase, “You don’t ask/speculate that a woman is pregnant unless she has told you, or you can see a baby coming out of her!” 😂 which I think is a pretty safe way to go through life!

• Heart
Reactions: 113

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I don’t understand what’s wrong with that? Not everyone likes to go out and drink ect... and she has anxiety in those situations. If she’s happy, I don’t see why she’s is so criticised on being a homebody? She pays enough money for that house. Also she might find it’s a better way to communicate with people rather than sit in a packed pub shouting to be heard.
I think we get it at this point, you guys don’t drink and, like, monopoly is just as fun as a night out in London in your 20s. Totally. Do you all feel better now?

(For the record let’s be real, the reaction to Zoe is about her inability to experience a mix of things and to have any sense of normal human curiousity. Yeah board games are fun sometimes, and sometimes long convos with a glass of wine at a friend’s apartment is fun, and sometimes a spontaneous crazy night out IS cathartic and uniquely fun in its own way that you can’t replicate moving your piece along the Trivial Pursuit board. Zoe has no desire to lose the careful control she keeps around herself and she repeats her days and outings to an absurd degree when you consider the opportunities she has.

For example when she went to NYC recently she had several opportunities to choose something to do *on her own* or explore somewhere and she only ever circled the hotel with Zach and then went and waited for Alfie. What 30 year old woman doesn’t have like ONE thing she wants to see or do in one of the best cities in the world besides visit a bakery and eat the donuts in her bed? Anytime she DOES go out it’s like they dressed up a cat and snuck it into a bar or something like “look Zoe’s out!”

She has no curiosity, sense of self-development, or excitement for the world beyond the doors of a bakery or garden centre and yeah I find that to be a bad or unappealing quality in a person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Alfie is the most toxic mix of insecure and incredibly vain. In any picture with Zoe his sole concern is how he’s going to look on Instagram later, he is ALWAYS posing hardcore but it’s not even close to a good look and it’s incredibly embarrassing to see. He’s so incredibly, deeply uncool that it makes his attempts to look what he thinks is cool or like, idk... hot?... so cringey. He can’t just be himself and relax into a normal picture or be himself and just wear random average clothes, he’s a little boy desperately trying to emulate some vision of cool men he sees on Instagram. And yet despite this weirdness, he is increasingly superficial and narcissistic. You don’t want a man who is incredibly insecure with himself yet at the same time self serving and self obsessed.

Reactions: 63

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Before the pandemic I thought perhaps Alfie would finally propose this year cause they were supposed to be in some tropical country for her 30 birthday... Do you guys think he would have finally done it? I guess if it was planned he would have still proposed at home and found a way to make it very special. It was probably never in his plans.

He's so against the idea of being with her forever, somehow. It's like it scares him to think about it. He won't even mention her when talking about future kids.
He will, with some ugly ring but they will never, ever get married. It will all come to a head finally when Zoe is 36, and she realises she's wasting her life with a twerp. She'll meet an older man called Richard that runs a car showroom in his early 50s, and become step mother to his five sons, and will eventually have IVF to pop out a wee bairn.
🎱

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
Hi Zoe,
Since you read here

Everyone give Zoe some top tips to improve her life. She's engaging with us more than her followers 🤣
Hi Zoe! As an older bird who has seen 30 go, here’s a tip for you: start eating better! You seem to live on sugar and fat which might have been ok in your teens and 20s but trust me, you start paying for it.
Exercise will become your friend: it’s great for your mental health and helps nip in those pounds which creep on. Moisturise, eat some veg and start looking into supplements. Your body will thank you!

Start building up some hobbies and interests too of your own away from Alfie. Sitting watching tv and fingering your self over pumpkins is not a personality trait or is it a pastime. It’s like your need to meet an aesthetic has become your personality and it shows on your face. You had so much more style and personality before you tried to cultivate this insta-baddie lite x basic white girl pumpkin cardigan image which you obviously thought would sell to a demographic. Street wear is not your friend and stop looking to that dildo Alfie for style tips. He’s about as deep as a puddle and has far less intellect or charisma.

Here’s some more sad advice: Alfie will never grow up. This is what he is forever. If he hasn’t made a commitment now, he won’t. And take it from me as I’ve seen it countless times with friends and family: if you do split up, you’ll both be having kids or getting married to other people within about 2 years of the split.
You need to start thinking if being an influencer is really what you want and if so, lean into it. Don’t be half arsing it like you are now or you won’t have any direction and will be floating about at 40 without anything to fall back on.

I feel like I’m being harsh but she makes me feel sad and if I was a friend, I’d be shaking her right now. It’s always possible that she genuinely likes this lifestyle and the early stuff was put on for a sellable persona, but the dead eyes and soulless puppet smile say otherwise.

The saddest part is that she would read this and think we’re trolls and haters. No, we’re people who know people like Zoe. We’ve seen them lost and despair over what happens to them. No one on here works for her or relies on her to keep us piddling around with “blogs” or whatever it is that Poppy and Sean do which keeps them from the 9-5 grind. That’s why we can say it as we see. We don’t need to fear her cutting us off if we don’t agree with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Whats so wrong with playing boardgames with friends/relatives? I keep seeing that that seems to be something that is frowned upon.... it seems to me as a better way to spend time together than just sit around while everyone is on their phone or something.
Or getting pissed all time I would love family and friends to want to play board games

Reactions: 54

Lemonz

VIP Member
Just watching the Etsy video 'I think I need to put ad here'
You think? After 10 years on the internet? As one of the original UK influencers? With a whole team of people you employ? You THINK?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rookie

Whilst Zoe irritates me, I think someone with her platform talking so openly about periods, tampons, cups etc to her young audience is only a good thing. Many young girls find periods embarrassing, and having someone like Zoe talk so honestly and openly is great for them to see. Whilst I’m an adult and it’s not “revolutionary” for me, for others it is.
I actual liked the clips of her on her own talking in the car.

Reactions: 53

Marie_10

I agree that pregnancy speculations are insensitive in the real world or sent directly to her. But what is this forum for if we can't speculate about something she's wished for for years and said a few times wanted to happen before she was 30?

I don't really like when people bring up the moral high ground on gossip forums cause literally 90% of things said here are morally wrong and we should accept it for what it is. Just my opinion of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

eucalyptus

she must be gutted that she cant say she had to use the smaller menstrual cup because she has such a teeny tiny vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 50

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
There is nothing wrong with it but she does it all the time with every guest. I like board games but I dont make every guest that comes to see me sit and play one.
That, plus they’re frequently playing card games out at restaurants (especially on vacations)! I enjoy board games and card games but it often seems like they use games as a conversation filler so they don’t have to talk lol

Like, Zoe and Alfie had that romantic dinner on the beach in Dubai, just the two of them, and spent it playing card games! Leave the games for before or after mealtimes IMO, at least when you’re out and about

Reactions: 50

Kitt

VIP Member
#21 Autumn’s coming, Zoe’s in her prime. She’s watching Harry Potter for the millionth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45