Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix would only commission it if Noah Centineo can play the lead male character.
So apparently the main characters are 15 and 18.... not sure anyone would need/should have that out there

Reactions: 11
She has lost that cool girl vibe she used to have... it’s like when she gets dressed now she’s putting on a costume to be looked at, whereas before it really felt like her real effortless style and that’s what made it cool. But most importantly there’s a confidence missing in her and a lack of, idk... sex appeal? You notice now when she ‘dresses up’ now it’s always in some midi or maxi dress or a loose sack or trousers. I’m not saying those can’t be sexy or we don’t all go through phases where we ditch the mini dresses or whatever but there’s just this sharp difference between her old sense of her own body and style and what she felt good in and... now.

I remember at Maddie’s wedding last summer, it was the South of France in the middle of summer and just a wedding with your BF and friends, and I thought for sure she’d be in some cute summer dress that maybe even *gasp* hit at the thigh, but once again it was some like long ass (was it even long sleeve?) tent. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I would’ve found it cute too when browsing online but it’s all she wears now. ALSO it’s never like a sexy/womanly long dress (a la Reformation or Realisation Par), it’s always some overdone ASOS maxi lol.

It’s like she honestly thinks the most attractive or alluring thing you can wear is a bikini top lmao.
It's her whole being teeny weeny tiny obsession. She thinks the big baggy clothes highlight how itsy bitsy she is.

Reactions: 4
6A21945E-90C1-4F10-B19F-60D4102493EA.png

already planning for a second book? They’ve got high hopes for the first one then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 216733
already planning for a second book? They’ve got high hopes for the first one then
To me, her move to a more adult book like cordially invited to try to aim for a more adult audience, that flopping, so moving back to a child audience who she’s rinsed for money before, just screams greedy cash cow

I read the first book out of curiosity (I think I read it in like an hour). Essentially 15 yo with a small blog falls in love with 18 yo famous musician and becomes popular overnight as a result. It wasn't a bad book necessarily, but it would've made a good movie maybe 5+ years ago, but now it would probably be made by Netflix and I don't think it fits into the current teenage film genre as well.
Sounds like it would make an easy if predicable watch but yeah can’t really see an audience for it any more!

Reactions: 3
Those brows. Hahaha oh no. Why are the tails thicker than the inner parts? Why does she thinks this looks good and why is she advertising that service?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she'd had her hair chopped for a mad second and was about to comment on how it looked so much better until I saw that plait.

Reactions: 4
Those brows look a mess, before and after. Another trend she goes for despite whether or not it suits her!

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t do herself any favours with the massive brows, straggly ‘stennies’ and dry ass skin!

Reactions: 14
Why does she get her brows done the wrong way round with the bigger sections on the outside ends and the thin bits in the middle... am i missing something? Is that a trend?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she get her brows done the wrong way round with the bigger sections on the outside ends and the thin bits in the middle... am i missing something? Is that a trend?
Couldn't help myself after reading this. Here they are flipped haha.

d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I appreciate the effort :ROFLMAO:
Still dont look right somehow??
:LOL:
Don't think they ever will look quite right unless she thins them down a bit. Her thinner brows were beautiful and lifted her self-proclaimed tiny face. These big brows make her look droopy as there's so much weight on the sides of them. Any good brow technician would know this!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.