Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this doesn't come out anti feminism because it's not the intention but I just don't get the boobs obsession. Boobs on paintings, on a big light, now on a clay pot... Why? Sure free the boobs and all that but it just seems odd at this point.
I honestly think it's her lame attempt to be "quirky" and "adult" ... both of which she's obviously not.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think it's her lame attempt to be "quirky" and "adult" ... both of which she's obviously not.
She even has boob bedding doesn’t she?

She’s probably projecting and wishing they were her chebs while she parades about pretending her chucky eggs are Giant melons in her giant padded jug cover “bra”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for duck sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ guys, it's already started
Me spending the day with Zoe

Typical she would do an interview for the Torygraph!
Bloody Tory
Found the Torygraph article for free* (because I'm not paying for that)

Screenshot_20200817-031258_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-031309_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-031322_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-031339_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-031353_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-031402_Chrome.jpg

*if you ever need a free Telegraph article - type the article name, go to cached and then select text view, you're welcome

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ad for deodorant. Plus: Cosy, Autumn and candles. BORING. AS. duck.

SIDENOTE: Narlahhhhhh is still so bleeping ugly.

• Haha

View attachment 214207
View attachment 214208
View attachment 214209
View attachment 214210
View attachment 214211
View attachment 214212

*if you ever need a free Telegraph article - type the article name, go to cached and then select text view, you're welcome
Making effort because they only go outside on weekends... witch, why again? You do duck all any day of the week, you can do whatever anytime.

Reactions: 13
Typical she would do an interview for the Torygraph!
Bloody Tory
What a bizarre ‘article’. It reads like something an 8 year old would write when they returned from school holidays. Obviously it’s an ad for all the products/brands mentioned. I wonder how much it costs to place one of these ads, how it works and why don’t they have to disclose a transaction/payment took place?

Reactions: 41
Unsurprisingly, that day in the life borefest is nothing but one long advert. Not quite sure how that passed the editor's gaze. Very shabby.

Reactions: 16
'I tend to make more of an effort with my outfit at the weekend because its the one time we leave the house' funny I thought you were busy busy going to the office in the week?

What a bizarre ‘article’. It reads like something an 8 year old would write when they returned from school holidays. Obviously it’s an ad for all the products/brands mentioned. I wonder how much it costs to place one of these ads, how it works and why don’t they have to disclose a transaction/payment took place?
Exactly who says ' I get up let my dog out then give her breakfast pedigree chum' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she’s removed that Instagram ad for the ghd hair tool she did with Sam? Can’t seem to find it anymore. I saw it yesterday and it only had < 7k views then??

Reactions: 5
So she has anxiety but chooses to go into town on the busy weekends when everyone can but not in the week when people are at work and school? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20

View attachment 214207
View attachment 214208
View attachment 214209
View attachment 214210
View attachment 214211
View attachment 214212

Can I just say, who the duck wrote this? Zoe herself? Because it reads like a monkey typing. Who the duck 'jumps' in the bath? How big is the bath- are we talking olympic pool size here? I've heard of jumping out the bath, usually when the amazon delivery driver decides to make an appearance, but in the bath? I'm just imagining scrawny Zoe leaping in and sloshing water and foam everywhere.

Nitpicker? Moi?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Vlog: The Calm Before The Storm

- AD in title of course she's vlogging (Native deodrants)
- Zoe talked about the heatwave in the UK and said "theres nothing you can do to combat the heat....its been a tough week to stay motivated and have energy" ---- shame she's not a millionaire who can afford aircon because normally she's supppper productive
- She has JUST finished the LUSH campaign "I am Whole" ??? Is it just one bath bomb, because that would be anticlimactic
- Zoe mentioned she forced asked the office to go to the beach with her after work. Where she paddle boarded
- 3 deodorants for £19/$24?? I'll pass
- She bought the same dress as Tanya. Tanya does look better but maybe angles??
Screenshot_20200817-114125_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-114027_Instagram.jpg

- She actually changed out the dress as it was "too formal for a beach picnic"
- I'm suprised her and Alfie went to the beach alone...no Soppy or Alfies parents
- I spoke too soon, they go to the other side of the beach to meet Steve

- Next day: some lame music and shots of the rain, Zoe lighting a candle, Narla sulking and watching HP (again!)
- Zoe "it feels unnatural for me to vlog one day" --- gotta get that adsense
- Zoe spent time on her skincare today/Sunday--- this is why her skin is aging. Skincare should be something you spend time on daily!
- Zoe whilst watching the rain "the grass is going to be so happy" -- yeah the grass you neglect
- Zoe, Poppy and Alexia made clay pots. Zoe made a booby one. She's so random **sarcasm**

Sidenote: for someone who sleeps so much, why does she always look like so tired. Bags for days!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Always love a @GossWhore recap!

Just watched the vlog and I know it's been mentioned before but I just cannot hack their bed in the middle of the room. I was puzzling over it and wondered if it was for some kind of security reason as they've got their locking system in the bedroom, but it does just look like it could be because of the en suite.

It's bizarre! I wouldn't sleep a wink thinking that something/someone would pop up behind me, although I am a bit of a wuss...

Just strange as most people with anxiety (from my professional and personal experience) like feeling safe and tucked away into a corner (or at least a wall!)

Reactions: 27
I just cannot hack their bed in the middle of the room. I was puzzling over it and wondered if it was for some kind of security reason as they've got their locking system in the bedroom, but it does just look like it could be because of the en suite.
It's a hotel and "high end" thing - I can't stand it either. I like a bed that's in a bit of a recess, but it at least has to be against a wall!

Apparently at the Sanderson in the west end it's not uncommon for people check right out after seeing the room and the beds are at a slight angle and not against the wall :LOL:

sanderson_-_loft_suite.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's a hotel and "high end" thing - I can't stand it either. I like a bed that's in a bit of a recess, but it at least has to be against a wall!

Apparently at the Sanderson in the west end it's not uncommon for people check right out after seeing the room and the beds are at a slight angle and not against the wall :LOL:

View attachment 214482
I couldn't cope with it.
Everytime you have a bit of hanky panky the bed would move about surely?

Not a problem Zoe and elf have, I'm sure...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.