Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#21 Autumn’s coming, Zoe’s in her prime. She’s watching Harry Potter for the millionth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh Zoe is 100% a witch. She used to try and hide it and fail miserably but now she doesn’t even try. The snidey comments towards Tanya back in the day were awful. You don’t treat friends (or people in general for that matter) like that.

Reactions: 32
I know it’s been said before but OMG! She went on and on about how she hates how fake and filtered and edited Instagram is and how she wants it to be more laid back and instant but she literally released an editing app and her photos are sooooo airbrushed, filtered and posed with big long essays with silly questions to build up engagement and it drives me mad
O think this is why her Instagram annoys me so much. It's so clear she does everything to make her life look really good 🙄

Reactions: 18
OT but it was brought up briefly here the other day.
Does anyone know what happened to that car Alfie got her for her birthday?!

Reactions: 3
This is probably a bit of a pointless comment to make but I was on tiktok the other day and someone asked if Nala was still alive. I was really surprised at how many people in the comments still liked and enjoyed her content as a fair few comments were a bit sniffy, "yes, of course, don't you still watch Zoe?!" - a majority coming from really young preteen girls though. The girls that I would have assumed were Zoe's audience, based on what Zoe says so late teens early twenties? were pisstaking and saying she faded into irrelevancy ages ago. It makes her choice in Zoella content all the more baffling though IMO because while I could imagine the post above, about sprite, being splashed over a double page spread in Girl Talk magazine, suddenly she's branching out to Etsy (which I would consider upmarket, not cheap and not really a preteen girl magnet) - it's like she's putting her fingers in all the pies to see what sticks and brings her back to mainstream media again.

Reactions: 19
Zoe Sugg #21 She's a real mean girl, but don't make her kiss her boyfriend, he'll hurl

She doesn't have a mean girl complex, Zoe IS a mean girl. She always was, just look at her old tweets. :censored:

This is why I find it hard to feel sorry for her, she just seems like she's a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As if she’s doing ads where all she has to do is pose from her bed and post a photo. And yet she still complains about being too busy (don’t get me started on her sorry excuse for vlogmas going at her own speed). Her privilege is scary.

Reactions: 21
Zoe’s stories of Alfie seem a bit random, why does he look like he’s getting ready to go on a date? He’s certainly excited about something 😂
While she continues to be lazy and film him from her bed. 🤣
“He’s in one of his funny moods.” She says as he blasts music while getting ready....as one.. does.
“We’re soooO random guyssssss can’t take us anywhereeee!!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow that made me 🤮 although I do feel that’s a bit misleading, for Alfie it’s ‘no lay, no lay’ just so there’s no confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.