Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, I’ve given my friends more of a kiss than that, these two absolutely don’t have sex if that’s the kind of kiss they thought was inappropriate to be seen in public! 😂
They have no sexual chemistry they are like awkward teenages.

Reactions: 13
anyone seen zoes story of alfie on the skate ramp and she put "just taking my kid to the park" .. so she did get a kid but not the one she was expecting! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
anyone seen zoes story of alfie on the skate ramp and she put "just taking my kid to the park" .. so she did get a kid but not the one she was expecting! :rolleyes:
Also I think this woman just trumped every single lazy card she’s pulled. She’s in her bloody back garden playing it off as the park 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure the real reason is that Anna and Alfie didn't like how attracted Jonathan was to Zoe...

Reactions: 9
I got the impression that Zoe distanced herself from them because Jonathan used Zoe for views when Anna had a miscarriage. Jonathan called Zoe over to look after the kids whilst he went to the hospital with Anna. The kids already had a long term nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do they actually do anything now without getting paid for it?
I mean, it is their job? Jeez. I am not one to normally stick up for Zoe but her job is to advertise things, lol. I would rather a Mini which is a brand she's used for years, instead of her suddenly flaunting a BMW sponsorship.

Reactions: 19
I mean, it is their job? Jeez. I am not one to normally stick up for Zoe but her job is to advertise things, lol. I would rather a Mini which is a brand she's used for years, instead of her suddenly flaunting a BMW sponsorship.
I think I disagree - of course it’s her job but the love for it is gone. I think it’s more the fact that EVERY thing is an ad. She never does anything for the love of it anymore. It’s all so transparent

Reactions: 31
Oh i get that but its just more that it would be nice if she actually went and saw her family and didn't just do it to help sell some more of her tit. I realise that means having to put herself out and make the effort to see her brother or elderly grandparents. I can imagine that when they pass away she'll probably use the funeral as a excuse to bring out a mourning range of accessories and how to throw the perfect wake book.

She also made out she was inspired one early morning to see the sunrise instead of going because she's paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now this may be a massive stretch I’m aware but for somebody who refuses to propose to his long term girlfriend he does seem to make rather often and heavily hinted cruel jokes towards it (just thinking back to that time with the big firework announcement and him loving the suspense on Zoe’s face)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Its not that fact its a job its the fact she made out she had got up early JUST to see the sunflower field.

Reactions: 27
I think it’s cause last week she went on about getting up early to take pictures in a sunflower field and it was actually all for an ad.

Reactions: 14
What does a Mini car have to do with sunflowers?

Bored of her acting interested only if it’s an AD. Just do the AD and stop pretending to drill up some pathetic half arsed, pea sized (HAHA) attempt at engagement to sell a bleeping CAR. Nobody is gonna buy an electric Mini from you ZoElLa, your followers could barely afford those overpriced AdvEnT robbery calendars from back in day and can’t afford the Etsy collab for 40 quid a candle/30 quid for a mug or sumut OR the bleeping light up neon boobs. Get out!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
These days you can bet your bottom dollar, or pound as it may be, that if she's doing something out of her usual stay home/watch HP/old sitcoms/ walk Nala/make pizza or pancakes it's either because she's getting paid to do that activity or because she'll be putting it in an AD or a vlog that will be an AD.

When was the last time she posted something that wasn't an ad, really? Yes, it's her job, but influencers were not supposed to be regular salesmen. It was supposed to be "regular" people who sold you on stuff they enjoyed during their real lives because you trusted them and the way they earned that trust was by also doing stuff other than sell you things. Like silly challenges or Q&As or whatever it was that made it feel like they were your friends.. She's a saleswoman 100% of the time. Why should we trust her if she only talks about stuff if she gets paid to do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
duck me is he ever going to propose to her
I genuinely feel quite sad for her. She wants kids and obviously wants to get married but Alfie is over here doing things teenagers do and not taking life seriously. It’s like they just ‘live together’, if you know what I mean?

I honestly feel she could do so much better than Alfie. He is only dragging her down and slowing her entire life. Can’t really think of anything good about him.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.