Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Whats so wrong with playing boardgames with friends/relatives? I keep seeing that that seems to be something that is frowned upon.... it seems to me as a better way to spend time together than just sit around while everyone is on their phone or something.
There is nothing wrong with it but she does it all the time with every guest. I like board games but I dont make every guest that comes to see me sit and play one.

Reactions: 45

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Sean and Poppy are cute together. Never used to like them but prefer them over Zalfie and they seem well suited.
I saw them at Gatwick last year on a flight to Ireland. They acted very normal, they were clearly a couple and just quietly got on our flight.
We ended up being in the same flight home and at the airport some younger boys were really excited to see Sean and asked for a photo. He was sweet to them and put his arm round them with a thumbs up. It was nice to see him interacting with them and it obviously made their day. A big difference to what I’ve heard of Alfie and how he barely smiles with fans even during official signings and meet ups

• Angry

GossWhore

VIP Member
Vlog: The Calm Before The Storm

- AD in title of course she's vlogging (Native deodrants)
- Zoe talked about the heatwave in the UK and said "theres nothing you can do to combat the heat....its been a tough week to stay motivated and have energy" ---- shame she's not a millionaire who can afford aircon because normally she's supppper productive
- She has JUST finished the LUSH campaign "I am Whole" ??? Is it just one bath bomb, because that would be anticlimactic
- Zoe mentioned she forced asked the office to go to the beach with her after work. Where she paddle boarded
- 3 deodorants for £19/$24?? I'll pass
- She bought the same dress as Tanya. Tanya does look better but maybe angles??
Screenshot_20200817-114125_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200817-114027_Instagram.jpg

- She actually changed out the dress as it was "too formal for a beach picnic"
- I'm suprised her and Alfie went to the beach alone...no Soppy or Alfies parents
- I spoke too soon, they go to the other side of the beach to meet Steve

- Next day: some lame music and shots of the rain, Zoe lighting a candle, Narla sulking and watching HP (again!)
- Zoe "it feels unnatural for me to vlog one day" --- gotta get that adsense
- Zoe spent time on her skincare today/Sunday--- this is why her skin is aging. Skincare should be something you spend time on daily!
- Zoe whilst watching the rain "the grass is going to be so happy" -- yeah the grass you neglect
- Zoe, Poppy and Alexia made clay pots. Zoe made a booby one. She's so random **sarcasm**

Sidenote: for someone who sleeps so much, why does she always look like so tired. Bags for days!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lilykins

VIP Member
Why does Aldie close his eyes in every photo!! And always with the same joyless smile.

and as for Zoe and those glasses!!!!
3B2DA809-A8E1-4558-ADF3-9CAF98CF956E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

coconochanel

VIP Member
I like that she spoke about her experience with the menstrual cup as not many people talk about things like that.

Kg1234

Recently ksi was in a video with Callux and calfreezy and they were talking about YouTubers that have dead channels. They mentioned Zoe and Marcus.
Later they mentioned that Alfie doesn't count as a YouTube and his channel is dead because he does podcasts now. But then ksi says that he has a podcast the following week with Alfie.

Also, Zoe looks like Ozzy Osbourne.

Attachments

• Haha

Louise123

VIP Member
I think it’s also the fact that alfie was laughing at her so much and how he had to tell her the challenge. It really heavily hints that she does this and follows him EVERY night.
He’s so fucking disrespectful and dismissive towards her. He needs to remember he and his sister et al would have no career money without her. But he’s that cock (apologies if this word is not allowed) sure she’ll never leave him he behaves like shit towards her.

• Heart

Louise123

VIP Member
You knows what has really pissed me off, Whenever Zoe has something to sell/promote Dianne is the first to advertise it, recommend it. Zoe has done fuck all promoting of Dianne’s new Buswellness youtube Chanel, a free Chanel that promotes wellbeing, with fantastic professional workouts etc, you can see how much hard work Dianne’s put into something so worthwhile that can make a difference to somebody’s life.

Reactions: 43

Kally97

Just watching the Etsy video 'I think I need to put ad here'
You think? After 10 years on the internet? As one of the original UK influencers? With a whole team of people you employ? You THINK?
I’ve always thought there’s something off about the way she discloses her ads or affiliate links. Eg the way she says “oh I think this needs to be an ad?”, and I remember once she said something like “I’m not sure whether this needs to be disclosed as an ad or an affiliate, the rules are so confusing”. Like, this is literally your job and you have a whole team of people who are there mainly to sort out your ad and affiliate deals. It just seems like a way for her to detach herself from the ads – it makes it seem as though she doesn’t understand a lot about the process, as if she genuinely loves the products she’s promoting and the ads/affiliates are just a second thought and that’s why she ~doesn’t really understand how they work~. Whereas the reality is that she definitely understands the entire process, and she only tries to flog us products for her own gain (from ad/affiliate revenue). Idk if that makes sense haha

lemondaze

I don’t have a problem with her following him, because a lot of couples like to go to bed at the same time and she might have only been staying up because he was anyway. What I didn’t like was Alfie telling her she couldn’t go to bed, and mocking her and laughing at her. Partners shouldn’t be like that! And if she’s ready for bed then what’s she supposed to do, just dick around downstairs until she’s allowed up? She’s shown heaps that she goes to bed earlier than him anyway. It almost felt like him saying he was going to bed ‘allowed’ her to go, like he makes comments or something about her being in bed earlier and so she was waiting for him to say it to give her permission
This.
Zoe is absolutely the type of person that would go to bed at the same time every night (could be part of her anxiety, keeping a solid routine, having an early morning). It is very suspect that Alfie went up at exactly 9:59, which would probably be the time Zoe would go up normally, which he would know.
I believe in old vlogs and stuff Alfie goes to bed wayyyy later than her so the challenge doesn’t even make sense. The way he laughs at her is vile, honestly he’s getting worse with age. He is a massive toddler.

lemondaze

each to their own but is it a bit weird she just admitted on her story that she never truly got over her breakup from wilf? it’s been almost a decade, her career has absolutely sky rocketed (and gone back down) since then, been with Alfie for 8(?) years. just seems a bit strange

Reactions: 42

Louise123

VIP Member
I definitely don't think Alfie is just the bad guy in this. He's obviously not happy in the relationship and makes zero effort with her familyexceptto get Joe to help make him money or to try and get into Dianne's knickers. But in the end its Zoe's responsibility to look after her family and make the effort to see them. The fact she expects her mum and joe to always travel to her shows what a lazy, self obsessed and self entitled little brat she still is. She makes absolutely zero effort with her grandparents but you can bet when they die, she'll be all over social media crying about it - and probably back it up with a book on holding the perfect wake.

Sorry Zoe but its really simple and if this year hasn't made you realise then you should be ashamed. Put your family first and make an effort to spend time with them. But we know it'll never happen as she doesn't have it on her.
in Zoe’s vlog from her recent visit to joe and Dianne’s she started the video by explaining they were in London blah blah and I’m sure Dianne made a joke and said ‘yes and we didn’t even have to pay you’ Dianne knows what’s what...I bloody love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Vegemite

Typical she would do an interview for the Torygraph!
Bloody Tory
What a bizarre ‘article’. It reads like something an 8 year old would write when they returned from school holidays. Obviously it’s an ad for all the products/brands mentioned. I wonder how much it costs to place one of these ads, how it works and why don’t they have to disclose a transaction/payment took place?

Reactions: 41

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is she having a laugh £24 for a mug, £23 for a makeup bag and £27 for two tea towels.:oops::mad:

£30 for a 8cm high plant pot!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40