Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Zoe,
Since you read here

Everyone give Zoe some top tips to improve her life. She's engaging with us more than her followers 🤣
Hi Zoe! As an older bird who has seen 30 go, here’s a tip for you: start eating better! You seem to live on sugar and fat which might have been ok in your teens and 20s but trust me, you start paying for it.
Exercise will become your friend: it’s great for your mental health and helps nip in those pounds which creep on. Moisturise, eat some veg and start looking into supplements. Your body will thank you!

Start building up some hobbies and interests too of your own away from Alfie. Sitting watching tv and fingering your self over pumpkins is not a personality trait or is it a pastime. It’s like your need to meet an aesthetic has become your personality and it shows on your face. You had so much more style and personality before you tried to cultivate this insta-baddie lite x basic white girl pumpkin cardigan image which you obviously thought would sell to a demographic. Street wear is not your friend and stop looking to that dildo Alfie for style tips. He’s about as deep as a puddle and has far less intellect or charisma.

Here’s some more sad advice: Alfie will never grow up. This is what he is forever. If he hasn’t made a commitment now, he won’t. And take it from me as I’ve seen it countless times with friends and family: if you do split up, you’ll both be having kids or getting married to other people within about 2 years of the split.
You need to start thinking if being an influencer is really what you want and if so, lean into it. Don’t be half arsing it like you are now or you won’t have any direction and will be floating about at 40 without anything to fall back on.

I feel like I’m being harsh but she makes me feel sad and if I was a friend, I’d be shaking her right now. It’s always possible that she genuinely likes this lifestyle and the early stuff was put on for a sellable persona, but the dead eyes and soulless puppet smile say otherwise.

The saddest part is that she would read this and think we’re trolls and haters. No, we’re people who know people like Zoe. We’ve seen them lost and despair over what happens to them. No one on here works for her or relies on her to keep us piddling around with “blogs” or whatever it is that Poppy and Sean do which keeps them from the 9-5 grind. That’s why we can say it as we see. We don’t need to fear her cutting us off if we don’t agree with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
To be fair I know some people don’t like them, but I really like poppy and Sean together, whenever I see them in videos they always seem a good match and seem to have a good time together
Sean probably brings out Poppy's good sides, when they are just 2 of them, they are nice and normal. Yet when Poppy is with Alfie, oh dear god, how annoying they can be.

Reactions: 26
Sean probably brings out Poppy's good sides, when they are just 2 of them, they are nice and normal. Yet when Poppy is with Alfie, oh dear god, how annoying they can be.
So true, I prefer poppy when she’s with Sean, Alfie just brings out the worst in people, what does that tell you

Reactions: 31
Hi Zoe! As an older bird who has seen 30 go, here’s a tip for you: start eating better! You seem to live on sugar and fat which might have been ok in your teens and 20s but trust me, you start paying for it.
Exercise will become your friend: it’s great for your mental health and helps nip in those pounds which creep on. Moisturise, eat some veg and start looking into supplements. Your body will thank you!

Start building up some hobbies and interests too of your own away from Alfie. Sitting watching tv and fingering your self over pumpkins is not a personality trait or is it a pastime. It’s like your need to meet an aesthetic has become your personality and it shows on your face. You had so much more style and personality before you tried to cultivate this insta-baddie lite x basic white girl pumpkin cardigan image which you obviously thought would sell to a demographic. Street wear is not your friend and stop looking to that dildo Alfie for style tips. He’s about as deep as a puddle and has far less intellect or charisma.

Here’s some more sad advice: Alfie will never grow up. This is what he is forever. If he hasn’t made a commitment now, he won’t. And take it from me as I’ve seen it countless times with friends and family: if you do split up, you’ll both be having kids or getting married to other people within about 2 years of the split.
You need to start thinking if being an influencer is really what you want and if so, lean into it. Don’t be half arsing it like you are now or you won’t have any direction and will be floating about at 40 without anything to fall back on.

I feel like I’m being harsh but she makes me feel sad and if I was a friend, I’d be shaking her right now. It’s always possible that she genuinely likes this lifestyle and the early stuff was put on for a sellable persona, but the dead eyes and soulless puppet smile say otherwise.

The saddest part is that she would read this and think we’re trolls and haters. No, we’re people who know people like Zoe. We’ve seen them lost and despair over what happens to them. No one on here works for her or relies on her to keep us piddling around with “blogs” or whatever it is that Poppy and Sean do which keeps them from the 9-5 grind. That’s why we can say it as we

see. We don’t need to fear her cutting us off if we don’t agree with her.
This is spot on 👏🙌

I’d also say Zoe ditch the stennies and do something more useful and interesting with your time and platform. please don’t say ‘ello’ or any other silly abbreviations!

Ok we see you Zoe engaging with your followers!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is spot on 👏🙌

I’d also say Zoe ditch the stennies and do something more useful and interesting with your time and platform. please don’t say ‘ello’ or any other silly abbreviations!

Ok we see you Zoe engaging with your followers!!
Oh bloody hell she’s so transparent

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I enjoy watching Sean's vlogs sometimes when they're not with Zalfie. The renovation stuff he did with his dad was interesting for a little while. don't get me wrong, they still have their eye rolling moments but I feel overall they're more mature and aware than Zalfie.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I enjoy watching Sean's vlogs sometimes when they're not with Zalfie. The renovation stuff he did with his dad was interesting for a little while. don't get me wrong, they still have their eye rolling moments but I feel overall they're more mature and aware than Zalfie.
I think it’s largely helped by the fact they both seem to have friends outside of the blogging world and regularly keep in contact with them/they don’t pay their friends to work for them

Reactions: 17
Oh god in Alfie's vlog they go paddle boarding and Zoe is not paddle boarding she is sat on the board while Alfie does the paddling. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or were all the questions Zoe was allegedly sent in for her story just all the recent comments we've called out about her over the past couple of weeks - minus the deadbeat boyfriend who's constantly perving on her brothers girlfriend, the tit stennies and awful eyebrows.

Zoe I know you'll read this. If you spent a quarter of your energy fixing the problems in your life instead of moaning about people calling you out or pretending your actually happy, you'd be shocked how great your life could be. It does though mean getting off your arse, growing a bwck bone and admitting that not everything is perfect

Reactions: 20
Is it just me or were all the questions Zoe was allegedly sent in for her story just all the recent comments we've called out about her over the past couple of weeks - minus the deadbeat boyfriend who's constantly perving on her brothers girlfriend, the tit stennies and awful eyebrows.

Zoe I know you'll read this. If you spent a quarter of your energy fixing the problems in your life instead of moaning about people calling you out or pretending your actually happy, you'd be shocked how great your life could be. It does though mean getting off your arse, growing a bwck bone and admitting that not everything is perfect
She said shes doing vlogmas but it will be like last year where she doesnt stress if she misses a day or two. So a half arsed attempt then.

Reactions: 20
I feel like I’ve been Zoe. I’ve wasted time on a man child that won’t commit. Money isn’t an issue clearly so what’s holding him back? He’s just not that into it! I appreciate she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I feel bad that he’s just stringing her along and she’s putting up with it. Just love yourself enough to move on Zoe

Reactions: 17

There’s no way people sent her those questions! It’s like you say, she just responded to all the posts on here!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.