Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before the pandemic I thought perhaps Alfie would finally propose this year cause they were supposed to be in some tropical country for her 30 birthday... Do you guys think he would have finally done it? I guess if it was planned he would have still proposed at home and found a way to make it very special. It was probably never in his plans.

He's so against the idea of being with her forever, somehow. It's like it scares him to think about it. He won't even mention her when talking about future kids.
He will, with some ugly ring but they will never, ever get married. It will all come to a head finally when Zoe is 36, and she realises she's wasting her life with a twerp. She'll meet an older man called Richard that runs a car showroom in his early 50s, and become step mother to his five sons, and will eventually have IVF to pop out a wee bairn.
🎱

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Not sure if it's been mentioned but Alfie answered a question on IG last night saying he wanted 3 children
Blimey they’ll have to start soon then! I know fertility starts to decrease in women over 30 More so over 35 .. unless she still wants to be poppin babies out at 40 they’ll have to be super close in age!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it's been mentioned but Alfie answered a question on IG last night saying he wanted 3 children
He always talks about kids in this super childish way, seriously the way you talk about having kids when you’re a CHILD or teenager, with your friends. As though they’re fun accessories and toys that you might one day have— like you just order them up when you want in the exact set or number you decided on. The man has literally said he only wants them to have BLUE eyes and not brown! Aside from being disturbingly Aryan, it’s the kind of tit little girls say and then they start talking about what colour bridesmaids dresses they would have at their hypothetical wedding. And for Alfie it’s only ever an idea and nowhere near a reality.

He also never answers anything like “Zoe has always wanted x amount but I think x”, or, “Zoe and I know we want kids when we.....” ANYONE WITH A SERIOUS PARTNER WOULD DO THIS! Anyone who is with someone that they SEE themselves having children with would NATURALLY include them in their discussion about children especially if it’s apparently happening in the VERY near future. Look, I don’t know if they’ll end up having kids, I kind of think they will actually. I think Alfie will just stick with it and stumble into that life, I think he knows that he’s hung on too long now and that’s it. So I guess that’s all Zoe cares about. But it’s obvious Alfie has huge issues around this and is not ‘in it’ and that means that after having kids when reality sets in and this is your life and theres no going back to your 20s anymore, I think Alfie won’t stay around.

Reactions: 31
He said he wanted a kid by age 30. He's 28 this September. So 2 years? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 215406
If this actually happens I’ll scream. I always wanted to still be watching YouTube when they had a baby just to see the content they create from it and how Zoe is as a mum, but I always assumed I’d be long gone from watching it by the time they actually have one

Reactions: 13
To be honest, I’m surprised that she hasn’t baby trapped him. If she’s on the pill it would be so easy for her to just not take it. It’s something she openly wants, and is financially stable enough to do it alone if he did decide to walk away.

(Disclaimer, I know that is completely immoral and wrong, but Zoe isn’t exactly known for her morality!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know if they rent their old house out? It was last sold 2014, which is when they moved and no sales since? Might have been discussed before but just randomly popped into my head

Reactions: 6
To be honest, I’m surprised that she hasn’t baby trapped him. If she’s on the pill it would be so easy for her to just not take it. It’s something she openly wants, and is financially stable enough to do it alone if he did decide to walk away.

(Disclaimer, I know that is completely immoral and wrong, but Zoe isn’t exactly known for her morality!)
Can't babytrap somebody who doesn't even have sex with you, too busy eating every night in bed instead of at their massive dining table.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just cant see them having kids together but they are both immature anyway. If he was committed to Zoe he would at least propose, people say oh hes young but so what people younger then him have got married. I know its not just about age its when your ready but I dont think he will ever be ready hes a mummys boy.

Reactions: 16
I just cant see them having kids together but they are both immature anyway. If he was committed to Zoe he would at least propose, people say oh hes young but so what people younger then him have got married. I know its not just about age its when your ready but I dont think he will ever be ready hes a mummys boy.
It's like in his Insta Stories Q&A he did - probably still up - someone asked if he'd want to live anywhere else apart from Brighton. And he said no. Like we all know he failed at living in London years back with Caspar, but still doesn't want to move away, even in a dream of anywhere on the planet. Not New York, not LA, not Paris, not Sydney. Nothing. Just Brighton - presumably so he is only five minutes away from mummy and daddy to kiss him better when he falls over and hurts himself. There is just no sense of actually wanting an adventure in life as much as he pretends he want to travel and see the world. He doesn't really. He wants an easy, pampered, ideally gifted, holiday with his parents and sister, experiencing zero culture and nothing really different to home, except better weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He was young once, I used to say the same... that he’s years younger than Zoe and very early 20s and it makes sense that it’s not on his radar. Well, he’s near 30 years old now and has been in a very very adult committed relationship for close to a decade so that excuse doesn’t work anymore. It’s time for him to grow up and commit or leave. And being demonstrative with PDA is pointless but when a man continually doesn’t publicly claim you in his future AND acts as though talking about the future that you dream of is embarrassing for him, listen to the signs and notice the red flags!

Reactions: 28
Can't babytrap somebody who doesn't even have sex with you, too busy eating every night in bed instead of at their massive dining table.
Sorry if this crude but do y’all actually think they have sex because I genuinely cant imagine it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And when you look at Felix & Marzia who are the same ages - 30 & 27 you can see such a difference in how they are! They're married now and seem so much more grown up, you'd like Zoe & Alfie are both younger compared to them

Reactions: 24
Sorry if this crude but do y’all actually think they have sex because I genuinely cant imagine it 🤢
No, I can't see them actually having sex. And that mostly comes from Alfie coming across as totally not interested in her physically, as well as emotionally and mentally. Even little affectionate things like holding her hand I find he doesn't do, so how he could be sexual with her I just can't see. It's why I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out gay. It would explain his reticence to be physical with Zoe.

Reactions: 13
Haha I always find it so cringe when she wears something and he says ooh your bum looks good in that! Ive noticed it a few times in vlogs .. it’s gross! He seems so pervy I dunno! 🤣

Reactions: 19
On one hand absolutely no... on the other I do get a vibe alfie probably just hits it and quits it if and when he wants. And zoe probably doesn’t mind or thinks it should be any different. Whatever happens behind the closed doors of the not mansion I doubt there’s any actual romance or emotion behind it. Like I can’t imagine her enjoying it or them trying new things. It’s defo a 5 minute missionary under the sheets job 👍

Reactions: 18
Haha I always find it so cringe when she wears something and he says ooh your bum looks good in that! Ive noticed it a few times in vlogs .. it’s gross! He seems so pervy I dunno! 🤣
He's an arse man. It's just he prefers Mark Ferris' arse to Zoe's. And that's saying something because Mark is pretty flat arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blimey they’ll have to start soon then! I know fertility starts to decrease in women over 30 More so over 35 .. unless she still wants to be poppin babies out at 40 they’ll have to be super close in age!
And I hate to say it, but Zoe is so frightfully unhealthy and has been for years. She needs to sort it out if she wants multiple healthy pregnancies.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.