Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that vlog title about. Sounds like that god awful 2 girls 1 cup video that went around when I was a kid 🤮🤮. This is deffo deliberate 😂😂
I will bet my life savings that zoe has never seen that video and doesn't know the "plot" (lol). Because honestly what the duck

Reactions: 4
I like that she spoke about her experience with the menstrual cup as not many people talk about things like that.

Reactions: 44
Is it too early to suggest 3 fields, 1 menstrual Cup as the next thread title. Wtf 🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I did actually think it was a good idea for her to talk about it and normalize it. So many girls/women including myself are embarrassed buying period products. It's a bit sensitive.
But however we didn't need to hear Alfie had to help. The thought of my husband having to help out with that makes me want to die of embarrassment.

Reactions: 26
Zoe and Mark made such a thing of driving in 2 separate cars in the last vlog, then today in Marks vlog they are sat in the same car 🙄🙄🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Zoe and Mark made such a thing of driving in 2 separate cars in the last vlog, then today in Marks vlog they are sat in the same car 🙄🙄🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Not in the UK so I don't know if rules have changed, but we all know she's the Princess Pea Head of Inconsistency so there ya go!

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she's pregnant. This big bulky bag is constantly covering her stomach in photos recently. In Joe's Insta story, he pans to Zoe and she quickly tries to put her arm/hand in the way of her stomach. I definitely think she's preggers
Definitely not

Reactions: 9
Ok, I didn’t dislike her in this vlog. That story time was so refreshing!! It was the content I wish she would dabble in. Like the smear video.

But, she did end it with a book shill which quite frankly I’m already bored of and it isn’t even out yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, I didn’t dislike her in this vlog. That story time was so refreshing!! It was the content I wish she would dabble in. Like the smear video.

But, she did end it with a book shill which quite frankly I’m already bored of and it isn’t even out yet.
This is why Zoe frustrates me so much. She has the potential to change her content and produce really interesting and relevant stuff but she ruins it by always going back to self attention grabbing tit where her only real interest is to make money by ripping her fans off

Reactions: 22

Im going to have to read it though just to see how crap it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im going to have to read it though just to see how crap it is.
I will defo be reading the book im actually hoping that its going to be good. She might make the move from all this little girl content and move to a more grown up approach.

The cup chat was fab and I really wish more people would talk about it. The fact that she had to ask Alfie for help shows a bit of maturity in my opinion that she wasn't too scared or embarrassed they must be close and comfortable with each other.

I dint like her days out with mark he really annoys me as his so different in her vlogs than in his own he just kisses her ass and she doesn't need anymore of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually dont mind Zoe. After watching Lydia Millen lady of the beg/lies watching Zoe is quite enjoyable (apart from when she's being a twit with mark) she doesn't beg for things if she wants something she buys it with her own money, that's why it didn't bother me when she showed us her Gucci trainers because she paid for them herself. I much prefer her when she's acting her age like in yesterdays video talking about adult things or cleaning the house etc. this is the kind of content she needs to be doing although I did used to like her monthly favs.

Reactions: 25
I really liked her cup chat! I’ve been wanted to try one for ages but now I’m a bit scared, can anyone share a more positive experience? Feel free to DM rather than derail the thread.

I thought she looked nice too, but I wish she’d take the stennies out!

Reactions: 17
She was a lot better in that vlog, despite the lack of following the guidelines. Her editor's puppy was gorgeous too.

Reactions: 8
she must be gutted that she cant say she had to use the smaller menstrual cup because she has such a teeny tiny vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.