Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okay

Sorry to go off topic but this is one of Zoe’s companies does anyone know what it’s actually for/does?
She has Pippin Productions and Percys Pages there was speculation that she runs her book money through Percys Pages and she set up Pippin Productions to run the money she gets from the movie version of her girl online books.

Reactions: 1

Lilykins

VIP Member
She has Pippin Productions and Percys Pages there was speculation that she runs her book money through Percys Pages and she set up Pippin Productions to run the money she gets from the movie version of her girl online books.
Movie version of girl online????

Reactions: 1

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
Tha
I’ve just had a look through some of her pics and omg she looks so much nicer with thinner eyebrows, it doesn’t age her like the big bushy brows do. I didn’t realise how much her thick brows drag down her eyes! Like the thicker brows I posted below are the thickest she should go imo and even then they risk dragging her eyes down.

If she likes them then fair enough but they really do nothing for her. It’s sad to see how much she does just to please Aldie. I feel like she’s shooting herself in the foot a bit - he can probably see right through it and it looks desperate.

I mean like I said, if she’s happy and genuinely likes dressing in that way or acting however then I’m happy to shut up about it. But I saw Aldie’s tik tok earlier of saying that he was going to bed without her and she came upstairs within 2 minutes and it made me a bit sad, I got lost puppy vibes from it.

I’m clearly in a nice mood this evening, I’m feeling sorry for Zoe tonight 😂😂
that first picture is so creepy