Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt we will!

It’s like when she did a sky advert over Christmas - it was so stilted and you could tell she was reading a script. She wasn’t fooling anyone and I just think it’s so obvious it’s an AD, she doesn’t even try and pretend she actually cares!!
I think Dianne's promotion of Zoe's products where hilarious, she couldn't really be bothered much either. She was like I love this bag it's so big for groceries & then Dianne spent longer talking about her coffee. Clearly Zoe thought Dianne would give her stuff more of a plug, but Dianne's not sycophant or doesn't work for her like all the rest of Zoes so called friends.

Reactions: 18
I think Dianne's promotion of Zoe's products where hilarious, she couldn't really be bothered much either. She was like I love this bag it's so big for groceries & then Dianne spent longer talking about her coffee. Clearly Zoe thought Dianne would give her stuff more of a plug, but Dianne's not sycophant or doesn't work for her like all the rest of Zoes so called friends.
The 'I love this bag its great for all my groceries' is rubbish because if you filled it up it would be too heavy to carry.

Reactions: 6
Yeah and somehow I just can’t picture Dianne out shopping for groceries with it. Every in the pan episode i ever watched they would always have new Sainsbury’s bags for life, I can’t see dianne remembering to take out the Zoe bag every time she goes shopping!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah and somehow I just can’t picture Dianne out shopping for groceries with it. Every in the pan episode i ever watched they would always have new Sainsbury’s bags for life, I can’t see dianne remembering to take out the Zoe bag every time she goes shopping!!
Yep and tiny Zoe wouldnt be able to carry a big bag like that unless it contained crisps and a loaf of bread:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's definitely far too *teeny tiny* to carry anything heavy like fruit or vegetables though...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's definitely far too *teeny tiny* to carry anything heavy like fruit or vegetables though...
i wonder if she’ll do a hilarious bit in one of Alfie’s videos to show how teeny she is by climbing into the big bag? So tiny.

teeny

teeny

weeny

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like a lot of the stuff int he colab and don't think its badly priced at all.

Her face really does look like its melting I don't understand why her cheeks are sagging and her eyebrows need to be thinned down a lot. Also her hair when she was showing the products looks almost grey

Reactions: 11
Just watching the Etsy video 'I think I need to put ad here'
You think? After 10 years on the internet? As one of the original UK influencers? With a whole team of people you employ? You THINK?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You think? After 10 years on the internet? As one of the original UK influencers? With a whole team of people you employ? You THINK?
I’ve always thought there’s something off about the way she discloses her ads or affiliate links. Eg the way she says “oh I think this needs to be an ad?”, and I remember once she said something like “I’m not sure whether this needs to be disclosed as an ad or an affiliate, the rules are so confusing”. Like, this is literally your job and you have a whole team of people who are there mainly to sort out your ad and affiliate deals. It just seems like a way for her to detach herself from the ads – it makes it seem as though she doesn’t understand a lot about the process, as if she genuinely loves the products she’s promoting and the ads/affiliates are just a second thought and that’s why she ~doesn’t really understand how they work~. Whereas the reality is that she definitely understands the entire process, and she only tries to flog us products for her own gain (from ad/affiliate revenue). Idk if that makes sense haha

Reactions: 43
I’ve always thought there’s something off about the way she discloses her ads or affiliate links. Eg the way she says “oh I think this needs to be an ad?”, and I remember once she said something like “I’m not sure whether this needs to be disclosed as an ad or an affiliate, the rules are so confusing”. Like, this is literally your job and you have a whole team of people who are there mainly to sort out your ad and affiliate deals. It just seems like a way for her to detach herself from the ads – it makes it seem as though she doesn’t understand a lot about the process, as if she genuinely loves the products she’s promoting and the ads/affiliates are just a second thought and that’s why she ~doesn’t really understand how they work~. Whereas the reality is that she definitely understands the entire process, and she only tries to flog us products for her own gain (from ad/affiliate revenue). Idk if that makes sense haha
I think you've nailed it!! Its part of the 'relatable girl next door' shtick

Reactions: 26
god this is so bleeping true. such a manipulative thing to say, can't believe that went over my head. it's tit like THIS that makes you realise how much of a mean girl she truly is.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.