Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the request for Zoe to cover songs: please god no lmao. She's spent a good chunk of time on her main channel "casually" bursting into songs in her videos so she could fish for compliments and so that people could say she should sing. Her voice is decent at best and I'm done with her obviously self aware, supposedly candid attempts at proving she's such a gifted little pea.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also, he was showing her his fave spots she hadn’t been to with him before?! #bestfriendGoALs
Exactly she thinks everyone should go to her non mansion because its the best and she LOOOVES to host. Even though when they arrive she sends them to get a takeaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just watched Marks vlog where she came to visit and I got the feeling she’s read here that we all said she never visits anyone and that’s why she went 🤣 she didn’t really seem like she wanted to be there!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched Marks vlog where she came to visit and I got the feeling she’s read here that we all said she never visits anyone and that’s why she went 🤣 she didn’t really seem like she wanted to be there!
If only she'd also cut her hair, tell Alfie to stop selling his useless tit, actually visit her family and realise staying with Alfie will just see her waste her life away. Have I missed anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we talk about her playing the ukelele and how it actually sounded decent (for her?). She needs to take up hobbies to keep busy and have a purpose. I wouldnt be mad if she started playing the uke
It would be hilarious if Zoe decided to continue to be musical and play Alfie’s long forgotten piano and guitar then becomes proficient at playing them! That would really piss off Alfie!!

Why does Aldie close his eyes in every photo!! And always with the same joyless smile.

and as for Zoe and those glasses!!!!
View attachment 200338
In our house, we call them pedalo or pervy glasses! (Not very PC but they look like the sort a stereotypic creep would wear!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It would be hilarious if Zoe decided to continue to be musical and play Alfie’s long forgotten piano and guitar then becomes proficient at playing them! That would really piss off Alfie!!

In our house, we call them weirdo or pervy glasses! (Not very PC but they look like the sort a stereotypic creep would wear!)
Haha I know what you mean r.e glasses 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else reckon he's actually taking the piss out of Aldie by copying his pose? 😂
Totally. When I saw that picture I immediately thought he was openly mocking him and he knows Alfie is too stupid and full of himself to realise it. He probably thinks Joe's inspired by him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s obviously seen comments about how she doesn’t do anything or put videos up and tahdah!!! What product needs flogging?!

Reactions: 7
She’s obviously seen comments about how she doesn’t do anything or put videos up and tahdah!!! What product needs flogging?!
haha yeah I bet its a #AD

Then again shes got to upload a bit more as her books out soon flog flog flog!

Reactions: 7
What is that vlog title about. Sounds like that god awful 2 girls 1 cup video that went around when I was a kid 🤮🤮. This is deffo deliberate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I quite enjoy a roadtrip"

Go visit your family then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What is that vlog title about. Sounds like that god awful 2 girls 1 cup video that went around when I was a kid 🤮🤮. This is deffo deliberate 😂😂
Oh my god you're right! That's absolutely intended wtf lol

Edit while watching because idk if we can double post: not gonna lie i think it's pretty cool that she's doing story time about her experience lol. It's pretty in detail but also that stuff shouldn't be taboo. But i dont think i'd expected her to ever say "maybe i have a really deep vagina" and talk about Alfie getting the cup out but lmao. At least she's being open about the cup not working out for everyone and everyone's anatomy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just had to come back and point out that she's middle lane hogging a lot. There are other lanes than the middle one Zoe and they are there to use. A huge chunk of the video happens and she doesn't pass a single person.. ffs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.