Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the new vlog. The cup conversation was grown up and refreshing. It felt like she dropped a bit of her tween persona and was just a normal woman talking about life.

Reactions: 32
I have to disagree about her likeability with this topic/vlog... she is the WORST storyteller ever, takes her forever to get through a point because she’s so enamoured with herself she thinks every single detail is hilarious and insightful. Also idk I don’t find period talk that revolutionary at this point. I’ve also heard stuck menstrual cup stories before unfortunately lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I quite liked that vlog, when Zoe was chatting by herself. I really don't mind her on her own. If she was like that all the time, it would be way better. I feel like who we see with Mark is a big exaggerated character for her channel and she doesn't need to do that.

Reactions: 20
I quite liked that vlog, when Zoe was chatting by herself. I really don't mind her on her own. If she was like that all the time, it would be way better. I feel like who we see with Mark is a big exaggerated character for her channel and she doesn't need to do that.
I totally agree! Its like they turn the camera on and are competing for the camera to be on them cause OH LOOK WHAT IM DOING

Reactions: 11
No way that story is true, Alfie has so little interest in Zoe can't see him wanting to even get close to her let alone near her vagina.
If it is true then good on Alfie becuase I don't think many men* will be accustomed to dealing with that amount of blood. When I first used a mooncup it was like a murder scene in my shower

*man-child, sorry

Reactions: 21
Also idk I don’t find period talk that revolutionary at this point. I’ve also heard stuck menstrual cup stories before unfortunately lol.
Well that’s excellent. Goes to show the stigma of periods is truly coming to an end.
The more people hear it discussed in general conversation the better.

Reactions: 21
Whilst Zoe irritates me, I think someone with her platform talking so openly about periods, tampons, cups etc to her young audience is only a good thing. Many young girls find periods embarrassing, and having someone like Zoe talk so honestly and openly is great for them to see. Whilst I’m an adult and it’s not “revolutionary” for me, for others it is.
I actual liked the clips of her on her own talking in the car.

Reactions: 53
It's not the fact she spoke about the cup, I think it's great. It's the title of the video, I may be showing my age but there was a questionable video years ago that had a very similar title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not the fact she spoke about the cup, I think it's great. It's the title of the video, I may be showing my age but there was a questionable video years ago that had a very similar title 😂
Pretty sure that's exactly what she was referencing. If I'm honest, it made me actually warm to her a bit to see an element of humour which isn't just wheezing at Mark pronouncing a word wrong!
The whole video felt like she was gearing it towards a more mature audience (aside from the rolling down hills and open-mouthed-cackles with Mark, of course)

• Heart
She REALLY makes sure she places clips of her working SO hard on her book with her writer. It’s obvious this is done with the sole intention to give the impression she has had a large part in creating the book when we all know her involvement would have been very minimal. It’s sad as while her older audience will know this is a PR decision, her younger audience will actually believe the book was created equally by Zoella and her writer.
she’s done this before with fast forwarded clips of her ‘writing’ her cookery book.

Reactions: 17

That caption annoys me with that stupid question 🙄
I skimmed through this and it's possibly the most boring thing I've ever seen, just slow pan after slow pan of the most mundane things lol. And the sad part is her followers will lap it and applaud her for it 😆

Reactions: 10
I skimmed through this and it's possibly the most boring thing I've ever seen, just slow pan after slow pan of the most mundane things lol. And the sad part is her followers will lap it and applaud her for it 😆
I couldn't stop laughing at how many times it took Alfie to attempt to kiss her forehead. Im sorry but based on that there's no way Alfie helped her with her cup. She's had more physical contact with her brother than Alfie.

Also I noticed she made sure she never got close enough to Dianne to be able to compare sizes 🤣

• Haha
i'm glad soppy getting a dog seems to have encouraged zoe to try and take better care of nala with all the walks etc. hope it lasts

Reactions: 13
Same old tit junk food pizza, donuts, cupcakes. God does she ever eat a healthy meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.