Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Is there an autumnal Zoe Sugg bingo card out there? She’s already checked off mentions of both autumn and Christmas, drinking hot chocolate, the word cosy and watching Harry Potter and it’s still August!

Exactly. She rarely mentions watching anything new. When she does, it’s either an ad or a show everyone was already talking about like I May Destroy You (which I don’t believe she watched). Otherwise it’s Harry Potter, Gavin and Stacey or another film from her childhood. She has more money than I ever will and she could do so much thanks to her wealth and masses of free time. How is her life any different from if she had stayed in Wiltshire and never done the Youtube thing?
I've been taking a shot everytime she says a autumn based phrase that's on my bingo card and I'm booked into rehab on Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Anonombly

I don’t have a problem with her following him, because a lot of couples like to go to bed at the same time and she might have only been staying up because he was anyway. What I didn’t like was Alfie telling her she couldn’t go to bed, and mocking her and laughing at her. Partners shouldn’t be like that! And if she’s ready for bed then what’s she supposed to do, just dick around downstairs until she’s allowed up? She’s shown heaps that she goes to bed earlier than him anyway. It almost felt like him saying he was going to bed ‘allowed’ her to go, like he makes comments or something about her being in bed earlier and so she was waiting for him to say it to give her permission

Lilykins

VIP Member
I've tried to shorten it without ruining it cause it's fucking brilliant, Thank you @Lilykins
Amazing thank you!!

Zoe has finished the edits of her book.
Zoe actually left Brighton but still made people play board games.
The biggest thing that happens to her on walks is that it gets dark.
She is collaborating with Etsy on a list of some kind.
Still wearing a bra too big for her!

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I just cant see them having kids together but they are both immature anyway. If he was committed to Zoe he would at least propose, people say oh hes young but so what people younger then him have got married. I know its not just about age its when your ready but I dont think he will ever be ready hes a mummys boy.
It's like in his Insta Stories Q&A he did - probably still up - someone asked if he'd want to live anywhere else apart from Brighton. And he said no. Like we all know he failed at living in London years back with Caspar, but still doesn't want to move away, even in a dream of anywhere on the planet. Not New York, not LA, not Paris, not Sydney. Nothing. Just Brighton - presumably so he is only five minutes away from mummy and daddy to kiss him better when he falls over and hurts himself. There is just no sense of actually wanting an adventure in life as much as he pretends he want to travel and see the world. He doesn't really. He wants an easy, pampered, ideally gifted, holiday with his parents and sister, experiencing zero culture and nothing really different to home, except better weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

lemonlime

VIP Member
Regarding the request for Zoe to cover songs: please god no lmao. She's spent a good chunk of time on her main channel "casually" bursting into songs in her videos so she could fish for compliments and so that people could say she should sing. Her voice is decent at best and I'm done with her obviously self aware, supposedly candid attempts at proving she's such a gifted little pea.

• Haha
It's a hotel and "high end" thing - I can't stand it either. I like a bed that's in a bit of a recess, but it at least has to be against a wall!

Apparently at the Sanderson in the west end it's not uncommon for people check right out after seeing the room and the beds are at a slight angle and not against the wall :LOL:

View attachment 214482
I couldn't cope with it.
Everytime you have a bit of hanky panky the bed would move about surely?

Not a problem Zoe and elf have, I'm sure...

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
This is random but God, Alfie's clunky chain-line bracelet has to be the ugliest piece of jewelry I have ever seen on a man. In general I find that jewelry don't really compliment him too much but this one is just next level. It looks so try hard and makes his arm look puffy.
And his “Alfie” beaded friendship bracelet?

He makes my vagina close up 🤢

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
You knows what has really pissed me off, Whenever Zoe has something to sell/promote Dianne is the first to advertise it, recommend it. Zoe has done fuck all promoting of Dianne’s new Buswellness youtube Chanel, a free Chanel that promotes wellbeing, with fantastic professional workouts etc, you can see how much hard work Dianne’s put into something so worthwhile that can make a difference to somebody’s life.
And as someone who's made a big thing about suffering from anxiety, surely Zoe would be supporting this as Dianne explains she's brought it out as yoga helped her with her own anxiety.

What's Zoe done? Got Alfie to post pictures of her cooking pancakes on the same Dianne releases a vlog of healthy breakfast recipes including carrot cake pancakes. With a sister in law like that, who needs trolls

• Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Why is she wearing a jumper, boots and drinking a hot chocolate on one of the hottest days of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tianna

Totally off topic, but as I was just catching up on the thread and reading through the board games/cards chat, I just randomly thought, Imagine these two having dinner with the likes of Fleur (De Force) and Mike. Just pulling out a deck of cards. Alfie talking about his sickkkk kendama and slack line. Mike would be dry AF ripping into Alfie, without Alfie even realising he’s being insulted. Oh to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Rookie

DE5B9192-8BCB-4FD2-9761-EE5B455D0246.jpeg

those aren’t the GHD (or whatever brand) hot roller brush she was flogging the other day 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

openbook1

VIP Member
Can we talk about her playing the ukelele and how it actually sounded decent (for her?). She needs to take up hobbies to keep busy and have a purpose. I wouldnt be mad if she started playing the uke
And she could cover some songs. I am not joking, she used to sing on her videos sometimes and she had a decent voice.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Zoe says they want to add another dog along with Nala when they have “small children” and worries about how Nala will take to it. Are these two both living in an alternate universe, or does Zoe purposefully trick herself into talking about kids and time the way Alfie does, as though they’re both teenagers?

Zoe— If you had multiple “small children” (not babies) then being generous the earliest you could go here- if you were go get pregnant now- is like 5 years from now? So the eldest of your imaginary brood of small children is around 5 and you’ve had the others in quick succession. Nala would already be a senior dog. But lbr add a couple years to that for realism and Nala is no longer with us. I’m not saying it matters whether or not Nala is alive lol but the way she talks about this like in 2 years she’ll have several children and Nala and another dog is kind of embarrassing. It’s like she’s frozen in time where Nala stays 2 forever and they’re always just talking about what they (or in Alfie’s case, what HE) will do someday.

• Sad

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Hopefully this doesn’t offend anyone here but I had to lol at her paddleboarding pic... I read the first part of the caption at first without seeing the pic was honestly surprised and impressed because paddleboarding is a real challenge... but what she’s doing is not paddleboarding, that’s sitting on a board a paddling around like a kid would do? I live at a beach and paddleboards are meant for stand up boarding, which plenty of people do but which takes a lot of skill and work. I always admire those that pursue it and improve. The reason I go at Zoe for this is she acts as though she’s picked up some new seafaring hobby when really it’s the equivalent of a child grabbing some equipment from the adult shed at a cottage and screwing around on the lake. Which is totally fine for some fun but I would never post a pic like “here I am doing my new thing, paddleboarding!” Lol. Also she obviously can’t (and shouldn’t) take just a board out very far like that, esp without a lifejacket, so the whole ‘activity’ is just nonsense play. Again, fine, but she never does challenge herself and start any real new endeavour and it’s funny to see the caption frame it as though she has.

• Haha

Elle6985

UGH that quote about people loving or hating you having nothing to actually do with you makes me feel sick to my stomach. Um...most of the time that's blatantly not true? If I'm a vile asshole to people, they may just wind up not liking me. And if I'm kind and respectful to people, they may just wind up liking me. That quote and mentality completely remove the onus of behavioral responsibility and is basically akin to not doing any self-reflection and just screaming "HATERZZZ!!!" into the void. Childish, shallow, and ultimately, pretty dangerous.

I hate her weird belief that everyone who doesn't like her is somehow jealous of her. No Zoe. Maybe people just don't like you because you come across as a smug, shallow person who thinks they are somehow the epitome of excitement and goodness? Maybe look at yourself before you carelessly extoll more toxic positivity. I repeat: UGH.

• Heart

hnoz

VIP Member
I dunno I think some of you are so desperate for Alfie to be the bad guy and you can’t accept that maybe Zoe is just a shitty person. It was her decision to drop her family basically from the first time Alfie messaged her, that’s on her. She’s lazy, with her work, with her relationships.