Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wwwbbb

So what’s everyone going to ask her to post a photo of then? 🤣
- Christmas Dinner in the GiftedNest
- Her last beach clean
- Her wardrobe of throwaway fashion
- Her first attempt at throwing an old blanket over a sofa
- Her go to non-vegan condiments
- How many of the BLM books she has bought and subsequently read
- Her favourite photo of herself that doesnt contain: scar, awkwardly forced long leg pose, babying Ant, stupid facial expressions, "I learned to dress myself" outfit of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 43

K-Dog

I've never suggested a title before so this could be shite and I don't know character limit but here's my attempt as we're getting close to a new thread:

Zanna Van Dijk #9 Covid restrictions but I still leave Surrey, bought a new house & ‘redecorated’ in a hurry

:)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Fiercely independent and self sufficient but;
*Relies on her followers to fund her lifestyle;
*Lives in a house bought by her boyfriend;
*Owns a minimal share in a company somebody else runs;
*Blags free gifts from companies, hotels, dentists, and on and on and on;
*Has clearly had a foot up on the ladder of life from mum and dad;
*Never done a real days work in her life on minimal wage;
*Is financed by strangers to fund her travel in the guise of adventure holidays;
*Never travels alone but has other influencers or paying customers tag along;

I see no fiercely independent woman, just a child who relies on everyone around her to make progress in life. Lives off the kindness/stupidity of others. Has no “real” friends. Is so narcissistic and loves her own story. Continuously pushes the agenda of self self self. I see a self absorbed, self obsessed immature child who is selfish to the core. Call it what you like Zambia, but a picture (that you yourself provide) speaks a thousand worlds, none of which include independent or self sufficient.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cazza81

Chatty Member
More free meals today... on a day when pathetic free "meals" for struggling families have been all over the news.

• Angry
  • Wow
I commented in her question box that if she gets a cat she needs to be careful of the toxic plants and she’s blocked me from both accounts 😂😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

RosaGirl200

So true. I bet they talk down to them. Our many different tradesmen have actually told us they are not allowed to use the toilet in houses they work in. That’s a basic human need. Those are not normal human beings. I’m guessing they couldn’t use Zanna’s toilet 🙄
Let's not forget that really inappropriate video she shared on Instagram where she basically mocked the construction crew for having snacks and a kettle in the room they were doing up. As if they weren't allowed the basic dignity of a lunch or a tea break.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

AlexandraHamilton

New TV show idea... The Apprentice but with Influencers. I would pay money to watch Alan Sugar rip Zambia to pieces about her so called "business ideas" and her idea of "hard work".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Chattyman321

same she is so lovely and relatable. I saw when zanna was in the Maldives she commented something like “hope to be able to go one day”, whereas zanna seems to pop there like it’s going to Spain.
So i’m getting my kitchen redone and I private messaged Vic asking about where she got her kitchen from cos it’s so nice. Didn’t expect a reply at all cos i’ve messaged a couple of influencers in the past about where they got something from and never get a response, but Vic sent me a long voice message back giving me all the details. She seems lovely and down to earth

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Asty Gurl

What's the point?! Door's a door surely? Change the handle or paint it but replace the entire door just seems wasteful to me.
Exactly, but also, even if one was desperate to change them due not liking the style etc, that seems like the type of job that would normally be left for much later on in time, so to keep funds to focus on more major aspects of the house perhaps. My husband and I moved into our current property 1.5 yrs ago and there are still so many relatively minor things we want to change in the home, but we have no rush and are doing them little by little so not to overspend, but also because working on putting your own stamp is a more enjoyable process that way. It has allowed us to really think things through and it's a lovely shared ongoing project to have as a couple. She complains the renovations have been delayed/been taking so long due to covid etc whereas to me it feels like they rushed way too much into making all these decisions and have been unable to savour and make the most of the process. They are so materialistic and only care about having an instangrammable house.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone noticed how Zanna starts every story with “so today” it aggravates the crap out of me.

Also HELLO EVERYONE. I went to school with Zanna. Ask me anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
respecting the builders and trades is key. decent ones know their stuff, and have a wealth of knowledge. My builders have told me about how other customers have talked down to them, expect them to work miracles, expect things that were not included in the quote, cant make decisions for shit and then complain things take too long, withhold payment etc. I actually felt sorry for them as they probably have to deal with so many arseholes. Youd never go to your dentist and tell them how to do their job because that would be disrespectful, yet people do it to trades people all the time. Yes there are cowboy builders etc but I reckon the chances are Zanna and her snobby mate jojo have been rude and disrespectful throughout. I wouldn’t dream of going round my extension with red stickers to point out snagging. I’d just make a list and chat to my builder about it like a normal human instead of being a passive aggressive twat.
You can tell a lot about people from how they treat ‘the help’ as the old saying goes. Unfortunately looking down at tradespeople is still really common. Most of the men in my family are tradesmen, and they work far harder then any overprivileged rich (w)banker. Also tradesmen are the new middle classes, most of the ones my Dad knows live in lovely big detached properties, go on holidays a lot, drive nice cars etc. But they worked hard for it, seven days a week, putting very long hours in to build their businesses and reputations. No rich mummy and daddy or (w)banker boyfriend to help them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

AlexandraHamilton

Complaining about not being able to adopt a cat immediately is so typical Zanna. She can't have been searching for more than a couple of days (especially considering a few weeks ago she said an animal wouldn't suit their lifestyle) so this is for sure a spur of the moment decision. Surely if you want a cat, you don't mind waiting for one?!

She is just looking for instant gratification with everything she does, like wanting a home to be (unnecessarily) redesigned immediately after moving in, despite being in the middle of a pandemic and then throwing her toys out the pram when there were a few bumps (during lockdown in a pandemic), going on holiday literally every chance she can, even if the country has just come out of lockdown, and now wanting a cat to fall in her lap straight away. I really hope her therapy is helping with this need to seek instant gratification, I've never known anything like it.

• Heart

duckenergy67

Zanna Van Dijk #9 - Full of lies, addicted to exercise, dinner is burgers and fries, ignores government advice

• Haha
  • Heart