Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

follyol

Zanna’s content is an absolute and utter shambles. She’s vegan (oops sorry ‘plant based’) , she’s trying selling beach towels (in winter?!), she’s arranging group hiking holidays at a time when the vaccine hadn’t even been announced, she’s into fitness, she’s taller than her boyfriend (yawn), she’s hosting chats about how it’s ok to outgrow friends (having, seemingly, not grown into any new friendships herself as she has no real mates), she’s bought a £40k Tesla, she’s selling granola... like wtf?! 2021 needs to be the year influencers like Zambia are cancelled. She is completely unrelatable and, ultimately, boring now that she can’t use holidays and a twisted bowel as a substitute for having an actual personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at the end of the day she has decided to take this as her job. She needs to remember that Instagram is an image based platform and therefore she will be strongly judged on her image. I know for a fact she really struggled with what she read on here a few months back and I don’t blame her. It must be horrible to read things like this. However at the same time, she has taken that choice to divulge so much personal information that it’s not surprising. She took the whole vegan thing as a way to boost her audience, she got sympathy because she looked so healthy and then got ill and she was that green, world friendly, wholesome girl that everyone wanted to be but she could only keep tat front for so long. Most of her following is probably because of that so if she changes it’s going to hurt her following numbers big time.
She is not relateable, being able to move into a house that’s worth 1.6m regardless of who paid for it. Especially in a year where most people have been furloughed or completely lost their jobs. You have to be on a pretty hefty salary, which is not normal, to afford a house like that. And then to have the money to instantly redress it and redecorate it. These influencers all think they are relateable but have their heads so stuck in their private island holidays and gifted evenings out (pre covid) they’ve really lost touch with the outside world and it’s sad. She’s puts out she’s got the life she wants but it’s so easy to fake who you are in a 15 second story. Sorry Zanna but for as long as you post your life on the internet you are going to get negative comments, it’s basically in the job description.

Reactions: 28

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
View attachment 359732View attachment 359733

hello all, returning Tattler here! Seem to delete my account every six months in an attempt to claw myself away from here but keep coming back. I was notrealjobs and notrealjobs2 previously 😂.

I live super close to zannychops so ended up wandering past her house today where both the Tesla and BMW were parked. This isn’t proof they haven’t broken the rules but for sure she hasn’t driven up to Yorkshire at least. Didn’t see either of them though and apologies for the weird photo angles - didn’t want to stop and look obvious so just took it whilst walking.
Omg I love this but she will FLIP HER FLIPPING SHIT WHEN SHE SEES THIS 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand this girl at all.. why does she block people for the slightest negativity or bit of criticism or even just differing opinion?! Why are people not allowed to say be careful with cats and plants?! I am baffled!

martaS

VIP Member
Zanna’s content is an absolute and utter shambles. She’s vegan (oops sorry ‘plant based’) , she’s trying selling beach towels (in winter?!), she’s arranging group hiking holidays at a time when the vaccine hadn’t even been announced, she’s into fitness, she’s taller than her boyfriend (yawn), she’s hosting chats about how it’s ok to outgrow friends (having, seemingly, not grown into any new friendships herself as she has no real mates), she’s bought a £40k Tesla, she’s selling granola... like wtf?! 2021 needs to be the year influencers like Zambia are cancelled. She is completely unrelatable and, ultimately, boring now that she can’t use holidays and a twisted bowel as a substitute for having an actual personality.
What made me laugh was that she'd got a white Tesla because you pay extra for other colours, and she noticed herself that it's probably not the best colour for country roads (no shit Sherlock).
When she was talking about all the cool things in car, she mostly talk about having a screen instead of dashboard, being able to connect up all your devices, watch movies and play games on said screen and also that there is an option there to create a fart sound
She didn't for one second explain why people should be getting electric cars in first place.

• Angry
  • Wow

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
So after deleting and blocking everyone who gave helpful advice on the houseplants, she's taken that advice on board anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
It was obvious from the get-go she expected everything to be done within a week and then whenever any normal delays happened she'd complain on insta stories. Clearly someone who's never had to work for anything, wait for anything and has been given everything she wants immediately.

Also calling her home a 'construction site' for two months because there were some floorboards piled up in a corner. Sure Zambia.

Her attitude is so disgusting and I honestly think Ant is stressed because he's carrying the costs and she's probably having a big cry every night about her cracked panelling to him and pressuring him to 'sort it out' with the workers.

She's disgusting. I've unfollowed her Insta (got blocked on her home account when I told her to stop begging for content and engagement :) ). Spending 2 million pounds (whether it is her money or Ant's) in 2020 on a house, car, renovation and travel on top of everything else but constantly needing a big cry and complaining about NORMAL EVERY DAY LIFE THINGS and 'adulting' is the most pathetic thing I've seen. I know a lot of influencers have been wangs this year but Zanna gets first place.

Happy to stay on this thread and bitch though! Makes me feel better about my own life, although not perfect or extravagant, I'm an actual hard working adult who's earned her shit.

• Heart
Have you read the lessons she's learned in 2020?

I'm not sure which part was the funniest, I did enjoy the line ' I am a fiercely independent and self-sufficient woman'.

Her summary of the year is shocking, not a mention of people dying from Covid and what about BLM?
Fiercely independent and self sufficient woman who is living off her boyfriend....

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ESP22

How long do we give it until the cat is shipped off to Yorkshire Helen and never heard of again...

• Haha
Tell us all! What was she actually like? As needy and desperate for attention as she is now?
She was utterly insufferable even at the age of 10. She told everybody back then how she was being scouted to be a model, a pipe dream that continued until her 20s and went nowhere because she’s so lanky and gangly looking. You don’t hear about her brother because he distanced himself from her and all of the fakery and interestingly from Ant, in particular I understand that he believes Ant is hanging onto Zambia for the “fame” LOL. So this will probably end within a year or two.

It’s also super LOLzy that she goes on and on about being from “Yorkshire” which sounds so much more glamorous and country than the shitty suburb of Hull it actually is.

• Haha
  • Heart

hello0986

I really want to report her for driving for non essential purposes. It’s just the sheer arrogance that she thinks she can flaunt it on social media when the guidance specifically says STAY LOCAL. Why does she think this just doesn’t apply to her and she is allowed to drive but no one else is?! Argh I’m so cross.
Know a lot of people will disagree on this, but I feel like calling influencers out on what I would class as minor breaking/bending of the rules such as this doesn’t achieve anything but give the accused (zanna) cause to believe that anyone accusing them of breaking the rules is being irrational and a troll. Yes driving to go for a walk is against the rules because the govt want to stop people driving up and down the county for no reason but in reality getting in your car to go to an empty car park for a quiet country walk is no more high risk than me leaving my front door to weave through crowds on Clapham Common which is allowed. It’s probably lower risk.

In Zannas case, I feel having massless workers at her house and going to the Maldives/ any trip given the opportunity are WAY worse Covid misdemeanours (which were within the rules at the time) than driving for a country walk.

My point is, getting at someone for minor things like this is going to make the accused feel like the rules are a joke full stop rather than think logically about how their behaviour is impacting others in the pandemic. Don’t get me wrong I think Zanna’s behaviour has been pretty disgusting in the way that most influencers don’t seem to think it should be their problem, but this exact example ain’t it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she raised on her stories as an open discussion why her bowels twisted etc and then is now saying she deleted it because she couldn’t cope with people’s opinions ... ridiculous

• Haha

tylenoal235

Back with you - oh missed you and btw I have a watch to sell ! The way she describes Xmas in her own with Ant - she sounds like she hated it - first Xmas in new house with boyfriend - she should have loved it no ?
I thought this - Especially the 'we made the most of it' tag that went with the dancing photo. Oh I am sorry that you had to spend Christmas in a 1.6 million pound house after just getting back from the Maldives. Must have been really tough 😡

• Angry