Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why influencers ask this, its YOUR job to know what content to put, whats engaging for your followers, whats trending. But they are so lazy they want everything handed to them
It is laziness but also giving a false impression that followers actually have a say

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont understand why influencers ask this, its YOUR job to know what content to put, whats engaging for your followers, whats trending. But they are so lazy they want everything handed to them
I was about to say the same thing. Its a real bug bear of mine when influencers ask what content they want to see. Its sheer laziness to not think about things themselves and also goes to show that they perhaps post too much content on a daily basis and have ran out of ideas.

Reactions: 13
Deep.
View attachment 372585

Since she very clearly reads here, shall we write up a list here?
View attachment 372586

EDITED to add: she does look kinda pretty here (might just be less makeup/not as heavy handed). Someone else did say the same thing a few pages earlier and now I wanna know if she might have had any work... If she had veneers at 19/20, I can see her getting some subtle injections/fillers before 30. And she looks so much nicer with soft, natural hair than the crinkly hair she gets when she plaits it.
One topic could be what work she's had done and the impacts of botox etc injected before 30. She strikes me as a country girl at heart so all this fakery doesn't suit her. And why does she always end every sentence in a question - it's so annoying! For a speech therapist she really could speak a bit better or at least use intonation correctly.

Reactions: 7
Zanna’s content is an absolute and utter shambles. She’s vegan (oops sorry ‘plant based’) , she’s trying selling beach towels (in winter?!), she’s arranging group hiking holidays at a time when the vaccine hadn’t even been announced, she’s into fitness, she’s taller than her boyfriend (yawn), she’s hosting chats about how it’s ok to outgrow friends (having, seemingly, not grown into any new friendships herself as she has no real mates), she’s bought a £40k Tesla, she’s selling granola... like wtf?! 2021 needs to be the year influencers like Zambia are cancelled. She is completely unrelatable and, ultimately, boring now that she can’t use holidays and a twisted bowel as a substitute for having an actual personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she would justify removing the reviews by saying that they were on a previous product (as the packaging has changed).

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Who gets veneers when you're under 20.... It's so ridiculous really. And who at that age has that sort of money to pay for them? I bet she didn't!

On her property, how are you able to determine what share of the property she owns - is she really not on the deeds at all? If so, that is hysterical!

Reactions: 6
Zanna’s content is an absolute and utter shambles. She’s vegan (oops sorry ‘plant based’) , she’s trying selling beach towels (in winter?!), she’s arranging group hiking holidays at a time when the vaccine hadn’t even been announced, she’s into fitness, she’s taller than her boyfriend (yawn), she’s hosting chats about how it’s ok to outgrow friends (having, seemingly, not grown into any new friendships herself as she has no real mates), she’s bought a £40k Tesla, she’s selling granola... like wtf?! 2021 needs to be the year influencers like Zambia are cancelled. She is completely unrelatable and, ultimately, boring now that she can’t use holidays and a twisted bowel as a substitute for having an actual personality.
What made me laugh was that she'd got a white Tesla because you pay extra for other colours, and she noticed herself that it's probably not the best colour for country roads (no tit Sherlock).
When she was talking about all the cool things in car, she mostly talk about having a screen instead of dashboard, being able to connect up all your devices, watch movies and play games on said screen and also that there is an option there to create a fart sound
She didn't for one second explain why people should be getting electric cars in first place.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Who gets veneers when you're under 20.... It's so ridiculous really. And who at that age has that sort of money to pay for them? I bet she didn't!

On her property, how are you able to determine what share of the property she owns - is she really not on the deeds at all? If so, that is hysterical!
It’s on land registry records....if she owned any of it her name would be on there. Unless it’s some sort of stamp duty/tax thing and they have a separate contract saying how much she’s put into it

What made me laugh was that she'd got a white Tesla because you pay extra for other colours, and she noticed herself that it's probably not the best colour for country roads (no tit Sherlock).
When she was talking about all the cool things in car, she mostly talk about having a screen instead of dashboard, being able to connect up all your devices, watch movies and play games on said screen and also that there is an option there to create a fart sound
She didn't for one second explain why people should be getting electric cars in first place.
Hahah what!! Also my VW polo has a screen with Apple play which does basically all of that. She’s like a 15 year old choosing a new car because it’s shiny 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn't understand when you would actually use the screen for all those functions (movies, games etc.) Please don't say she is watching movies whilst she is driving :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha

I imagine parents paid for veneers?
Someone here who works in estate said that any professional estate agent would have access to land registry so they looked it up and it's solely in Ant's name

Hahah what!! Also my VW polo has a screen with Apple play which does basically all of that. She’s like a 15 year old choosing a new car because it’s shiny 🙄
It's all in the recent vlog. She was beaming when talking about it in her overexcited pitched voice

I didn't understand when you would actually use the screen for all those functions (movies, games etc.) Please don't say she is watching movies whilst she is driving :oops:
It's more for the passenger, like maybe if you kid is old enough to be in the front seat, I suppose, or I don't know when you waiting in the car but who knows with her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
RE: the gardening tools/storage. When you're not going to do a single bit of gardening yourself it's probably easy to forget that you need somewhere to store things or just get the gardener they are paying to bring everything.

I mean unless the previous owner left some old bits they won't have anything anyway so expect some stories begging for some expensive tools or garden centre stories buying a shiny £250 influencer friendly shovel.

• Angry
It’s on land registry records....if she owned any of it her name would be on there. Unless it’s some sort of stamp duty/tax thing and they have a separate contract saying how much she’s put into it
You can easily look it up on the land registry if you know their address. It's all in Ant's name, however as you suggested they could have a separate legal contract which indicates she owns a % of the house? I have done that with my partner, I purchased the house, it's all in my name on the land registry, but we have a legally binding document that he owns a % of the house.

I do find it weird as it would have been perfect to put the house in Zanna's name as I assume she hasn't got a property, so if he'd used her name they would have saved a load of £££ on stamp duty, whereas Ant has owned before, so not his first residence. Hmmm either doesn't trust to put it all in her name or doesn't care about saving a fortune in stamp duty?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know what it is....but her "home gym" (aka garage) looks like it has ZERO atmosphere.... like ever!

I workout in a garden shed and even IT has more atmosphere than this (perhaps because it has windows, and a TV, not sure).

Just looks so boring in there, maybe the lack of colour 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
You can easily look it up on the land registry if you know their address. It's all in Ant's name, however as you suggested they could have a separate legal contract which indicates she owns a % of the house? I have done that with my partner, I purchased the house, it's all in my name on the land registry, but we have a legally binding document that he owns a % of the house.

I do find it weird as it would have been perfect to put the house in Zanna's name as I assume she hasn't got a property, so if he'd used her name they would have saved a load of £££ on stamp duty, whereas Ant has owned before, so not his first residence. Hmmm either doesn't trust to put it all in her name or doesn't care about saving a fortune in stamp duty?
Interesting! Not sure they would have got stamp duty relief unless Zanna bought it herself fully and guessing she couldn’t afford that?
If I was in Ant’s position I’d definitely do it the way you have - lucky escape from my ex but after 5 years we were debating our options about buying a house/having an equity sharing agreement (we were on really different levels of equity and salary). Once you are married that becomes irrelevant so maybe that’s what he’s got to cover his back until she grows up a bit...

Reactions: 3
Interesting! Not sure they would have got stamp duty relief unless Zanna bought it herself fully and guessing she couldn’t afford that?
If I was in Ant’s position I’d definitely do it the way you have - lucky escape from my ex but after 5 years we were debating our options about buying a house/having an equity sharing agreement. Once you are married that becomes irrelevant so maybe that’s what he’s got to cover his back until she grows up a bit...
Stamp duty exemption only goes up to £500k doesn't it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.