Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really strange to think I once met Zanna
You're still able to see? You weren't blinded by her beauty?

Zanna was why I started lurking on Tattle. Her hypocrisy on sustainability while jetsetting around the world gave me bad vibes and I needed to see if anyone else felt that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does anyone have the time (or energy) to go for a hike and do an entire personal training session both in one day?! I really don’t know why I still watch her stories tbh, it just makes me feel sh*tty about myself!
Unfollow and block her, it will make you feel better not to see the tangerine tinted twit every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back in the car again to drive somewhere for a run. Does she deliberately not bother to follow any news at all so that she can stick her fingers in her ears and do what she likes? The weather at the moment means drivers are more likely to find themselves in the exact position emergency services are begging people not to put themselves at risk of unnecessarily.

Reactions: 13
I see Hazel Wallace has asked her friends to write a plant guide for her website as ‘she is by no means an expert’ 🤣 - see, some people know their limits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Hazel Wallace has asked her friends to write a plant guide for her website as ‘she is by no means an expert’ 🤣 - see, some people know their limits.
Would Zanna count as one of those expert friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Zanna Van Dijk #9 - Full of lies, addicted to exercise, dinner is burgers and fries, ignores government advice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor form from her yesterday sharing the weight she was using in her workout. Other fitness instagrammers won't share that info as it is a personal thing and will likely demoralise followers who are using lighter weights.

Also noted her competitiveness coming out with - how long her phone call was, how early she was up having her morning thoughts. There is really no other reason to add the time to her posts :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just browsing the Selfridges sale... lots of Stay Wild Swim reduced to £5/10 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Most of the people who do 🐜's job for my company (similar big bank) have been back in the office for some time now.

So Zanna is going to be alone, on her own in that big massive house from 5/6am until 5/6pm, maybe even later some nights.

I would not be enjoying that.

😳 something didn't sell...

2021-01-15 09_25_53-Window.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
haaaa I read this post all the time but haven't felt compelled to post for a bit - got blocked ages ago by her for asking something genuine about travelling sustainably which was apparently was unacceptable - but the stay wild swim being reduced from £160 TO £20 is KILLING ME. ha. I wonder if she'll address it on insta as she clearly reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Selfridges sale is mad. Makes it abundantly clear how much those pieces cost to make and the profit margins Zanna and Natalie want to make from them. It's turned into cheap fast fashion... on Selfridges which is difficult in the first place :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How?! They’ve been away so much, everyone buys things when they go away don’t they? How can you be together 5 years and not have picked up bits here and there. Weird!
This is a sweeping generalisation BUT...I've worked with a lot of people who have come from money / been to the upper end and elite public schools etc and I've noticed that most of them have a completely different mindset to me / the people I know. Relationships with family are a lot more transactional in a sense, there is a lack of general warmth between them. They're not sentimental. Perhaps that's a factor in their lack of souvenirs for want of a better word.

It also explains why she's always deleting anything that doesn't kiss her backside. She is used to everything falling into place, and getting everything she wants, when she wants it, because she feels entitled to it and she's never known any different.

haaaa I read this post all the time but haven't felt compelled to post for a bit - got blocked ages ago by her for asking something genuine about travelling sustainably which was apparently was unacceptable - but the stay wild swim being reduced from £160 TO £20 is KILLING ME. ha. I wonder if she'll address it on insta as she clearly reads here.
the bikini bottoms are 5 quid!!!

Is it available in normal sizes?
Nah most of them have gone

omg! £170 down to a fiver. Selfridges must really be trying to get rid of them. To be fair that’s a bit of a kick in the balls, I’d be gutted especially all the work on making them sustainable. Then again i personally think £170 for a bikini is crazy expensive

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.