Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets a cat you can guarantee she'll set up an insta account for it to try and blag more stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There definitely is a shortage, cats are being snapped up before they can even be listed for adoption as everyone is at home and has suddenly got time for a pet. I didn’t even think she’d use it as an excuse to get a fancy breed though.

I think her issue is that all her content is being on holiday and now she’s at home it highlights how she doesn’t really have any sort of consistent theme with what she does. She doesn’t cook, her exercises are all the same, they’ve paid a lot of money to rush the renovations when that could have been at least a year of content if she’d thought about it. The only thing she does with any regularity is shill for her swimwear brand. Her 2021 content plan is probably looking very empty

Reactions: 19
Complaining about not being able to adopt a cat immediately is so typical Zanna. She can't have been searching for more than a couple of days (especially considering a few weeks ago she said an animal wouldn't suit their lifestyle) so this is for sure a spur of the moment decision. Surely if you want a cat, you don't mind waiting for one?!

She is just looking for instant gratification with everything she does, like wanting a home to be (unnecessarily) redesigned immediately after moving in, despite being in the middle of a pandemic and then throwing her toys out the pram when there were a few bumps (during lockdown in a pandemic), going on holiday literally every chance she can, even if the country has just come out of lockdown, and now wanting a cat to fall in her lap straight away. I really hope her therapy is helping with this need to seek instant gratification, I've never known anything like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Are you guys sure regarding meeting people for exercise? I cancelled 2 walks with friends this week because I assumed lockdown means you can no longer meet people, even outside. You were allowed that in Tier 4 but how is it a lockdown if anyone can just go gallivanting in the woods with friendS?
You are definitely allowed to meet one person from outside your household as part of your exercise. She is annoying on many levels but this is permitted. You can’t really criticize people for doing what’s allowed...🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember her saying Ant really doesn’t like cats and she’s allergic to them. Who will look after it when they start travelling the world every month again too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Complaining about not being able to adopt a cat immediately is so typical Zanna. She can't have been searching for more than a couple of days (especially considering a few weeks ago she said an animal wouldn't suit their lifestyle) so this is for sure a spur of the moment decision. Surely if you want a cat, you don't mind waiting for one?!

She is just looking for instant gratification with everything she does, like wanting a home to be (unnecessarily) redesigned immediately after moving in, despite being in the middle of a pandemic and then throwing her toys out the pram when there were a few bumps (during lockdown in a pandemic), going on holiday literally every chance she can, even if the country has just come out of lockdown, and now wanting a cat to fall in her lap straight away. I really hope her therapy is helping with this need to seek instant gratification, I've never known anything like it.
Coming up...a guide to pet owning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember her saying Ant really doesn’t like cats and she’s allergic to them. Who will look after it when they start travelling the world every month again too.
She’s allergic?!!? We shouldnt criticise because she’ll swap to wanting a puppy and THAT I will not abide

Reactions: 7
She’s allergic?!!? We shouldnt criticise because she’ll swap to wanting a puppy and THAT I will not abide
Yes whenever she goes to her parents home she says how bunged up she gets being around the cats and how sad it makes her as she can’t cuddle them for too long :-/

Reactions: 5
* cue the purchase of a £3000
hairless cat in zambia’s most non vegan moved for ages *

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Begging for followers for stay wild swim now. You can’t just tell people to follow becuase of “exciting things “ you’ll be able to do... like what are those things? It just seems lazy to me but what do I know of these things I’m a 9-7 (often more) office worker. TBH It’s like me going to my boss and saying “if you give me a pay rise I’ll do two exciting things at work” . Pretty sure he’d want to know some details of what those would be rather than just handing it out blindly.

(Ps I do obviously know asking for followers and getting a pay rise are different concepts but it’s not totally out there as an analogy)
Ha. The world is in a pandemic and we can’t get out of this country right now. I double many people have £200 disposable income for a swimming costume they can’t even wear!

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she's said before she's allergic to all animals except goats or something. But animal hair does clog her - I mean daily anti-histamines will sort that probably. Maybe she will get one of those naked cats but probably wouldn't suit her Instagram aesthetic. Also as I said before, Ant seems to be so anal about cleaning, would he be able to deal with an animal that just naturally sheds hair everywhere?

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure she's said before she's allergic to all animals except goats or something. But animal hair does clog her - I mean daily anti-histamines will sort that probably. Maybe she will get one of those naked cats but probably wouldn't suit her Instagram aesthetic. Also as I said before, Ant seems to be so anal about cleaning, would he be able to deal with an animal that just naturally sheds hair everywhere?
Especially a cat who sharpens it’s claws on all the fancy new furniture!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Especially a cat who sharpens it’s claws on all the fancy new furniture!!
Or might occasionally wee in the house or cough up fur balls on the carpet. He seems to get extremely stressed out by any mess so he would probably get resentful.

Reactions: 4
Or might occasionally wee in the house or cough up fur balls on the carpet. He seems to get extremely stressed out by any mess so he would probably get resentful.
Or climb that massive cheese plant and wreck every leaf!!!! That would be a typical cat if my past cats are anything to go buy. Good luck Zambia, I’m not sure you’ve thought this through!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or climb that massive cheese plant and wreck every leaf!!!! That would be a typical cat if my past cats are anything to go buy. Good luck Zambia, I’m not sure you’ve thought this through!!!
Oh yes, have they even thought about their plants? Think of the (plant) children! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't want a feral cat because they need more space and to be somewhere rural. Er, her house is massive and I thought she lived deep in the leafiest of leafy countryside?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be incredibly bored to be thinking of getting a pet. She better be around to look after it, prop[erly, that's all I will say.

Earlier poster has nailed it on the head - her year ahead is a joke - there's absolutely nothing going on which is hilarious.

Reactions: 9
She shouldn’t rehome a pet when she has builders in the house, it will stress the poor animal out too much. She is so thoughtless and selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.