Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own and all that but for me the black doors make it look like a prison!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The door style looks completely different? The panels don't match up. Have they replaced the doors completely or have they got different doors upstairs to downstairs?!

Reactions: 2
The door style looks completely different? The panels don't match up. Have they replaced the doors completely or have they got different doors upstairs to downstairs?!
They (unnecessarily) got new doors entirely - then painted them. Bizarre!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They (unnecessarily) got new doors entirely - then painted them. Bizarre!
What's the point?! Door's a door surely? Change the handle or paint it but replace the entire door just seems wasteful to me.

Reactions: 9
What's the point?! Door's a door surely? Change the handle or paint it but replace the entire door just seems wasteful to me.
Exactly, but also, even if one was desperate to change them due not liking the style etc, that seems like the type of job that would normally be left for much later on in time, so to keep funds to focus on more major aspects of the house perhaps. My husband and I moved into our current property 1.5 yrs ago and there are still so many relatively minor things we want to change in the home, but we have no rush and are doing them little by little so not to overspend, but also because working on putting your own stamp is a more enjoyable process that way. It has allowed us to really think things through and it's a lovely shared ongoing project to have as a couple. She complains the renovations have been delayed/been taking so long due to covid etc whereas to me it feels like they rushed way too much into making all these decisions and have been unable to savour and make the most of the process. They are so materialistic and only care about having an instangrammable house.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly, but also, even if one was desperate to change them due not liking the style etc, that seems like the type of job that would normally be left for much later on in time, so to keep funds to focus on more major aspects of the house perhaps. My husband and I moved into our current property 1.5 yrs ago and there are still so many relatively minor things we want to change in the home, but we have no rush and are doing them little by little so not to overspend, but also because working on putting your own stamp is a more enjoyable process that way. It has allowed us to really think things through and it's a lovely shared ongoing project to have as a couple. She complains the renovations have been delayed/been taking so long due to covid etc whereas to me it feels like they rushed way too much into making these decisions and have been unable to savour and make the most of the process. They are so materialistic and only care about having an instangrammable house.
Agree 100% and I’m in the same position. It’s been two years and still have so much to do on our place, but it’s okay, I think it takes time to live in a place and figure out what you actually like. Some decisions that we rushed we since regret. They have spent thousands upon thousands and I’m sure they’ll regret some of these decisions.

Reactions: 11
Kind of ironic when you consider she has a sustainable swimwear brand and preaches about the environment.

You’re fooling nobody Zanna. Just a big fraud!

Reactions: 15
I don’t mind the hallway but shes blocked me so I can’t remember the before (unless thag is thé before) but HATE the doors. Just so dark and they’ll look so done and a past trend soon. Surely you want light in your home not big black doors like a university halls. Christ give it a keypad and it’s a hotel corridor. All money no taste

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her latest vlog (which was apparently filmed on Boxing Day) they discuss their Christmas Day together. She also explains that her and Ant just got each other a couple of small gifts as their main present is all the decor for their house. She then proceeds to show the “small gift” of a Holland and Cooper jacket Ant got her. I’m not sure how much that specific one cost but lots of them on the website go up to £700. So relatable!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In her latest vlog (which was apparently filmed on Boxing Day) they discuss their Christmas Day together. She also explains that her and Ant just got each other a couple of small gifts as their main present is all the decor for their house. She then proceeds to show the “small gift” of a Holland and Cooper jacket Ant got her. I’m not sure how much that specific one cost but lots of them on the website go up to £700. So relatable!
It's £549 😂😂😂😂😂 just one of the 'few small gifts'... Ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s doing the influencer thing which is decorating a house to a style regardless of what the house looks like. The white doors might not have been interesting but they fitted the age and design of the house. The black doors are interesting but would work in a more modern home with less pale wood in the rest of the house

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice that she did not sound well in her vlog and seemed out of breath? Also Ant was very hot and almost sweating in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s doing the influencer thing which is decorating a house to a style regardless of what the house looks like. The white doors might not have been interesting but they fitted the age and design of the house. The black doors are interesting but would work in a more modern home with less pale wood in the rest of the house
Yes, I agree. The house is a complete mish mash of styles. It doesn't fit together at all

Driving to Reigate for a walk - FFS! Stay home you muppets

Did anyone else notice that she did not sound well in her vlog and seemed out of breath? Also Ant was very hot and almost sweating in the house.
he was looking very sweaty in the car too. Do you think he's checked his temperature?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind the hallway but shes blocked me so I can’t remember the before (unless thag is thé before) but HATE the doors. Just so dark and they’ll look so done and a past trend soon. Surely you want light in your home not big black doors like a university halls. Christ give it a keypad and it’s a hotel corridor. All money no taste
Actually if you look at JoJo’s work it does seem mostly hotels so probably just recreating this in that same style 😂

It's currently £199 on sale and £299 before sale
Even then that’s not a small gift wtfff. Hope the influencer industry comes toppling down and these people realise how irresponsible they’ve been with money.

Reactions: 10
Does it fit her? The sleeves look too short
Probably, like the Barbour jacket. The jumper that she was gifted is close to £300! A jacket I can understand being more pricey but I doubt that many of her followers will buy such a pricey jumper.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.