Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trauma? She had a twisted bowel and was taken csre of with her boyfriend coming to the Maldives

What trauma? Trauma of not being able to spend the rest of her time on the beach taking pics and doing all her planned travelling?
STFU Zambia, you wouldnt know trauma if it hit you in the face

You had medical insurance that gave you private care and allowed you to stay and complete your care with no financial worries, STFU

On top of that she flew home business class too!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also if she feels like she has trauma from it, why even bring it up? She'd be better saying "Its almost 2 years since my bowel twisted. Through working with my therapist I've realised I have a lot of unprocessed trauma about that time in my life. So I think it's for the best for me to not speak about it, and I'm removing the highlights on my page for now whilst I work through this"

I'm sure it was traumatic to go through major surgery in a foreign country but she does talk about it all the time, so why is she now having a go at her followers who she asked the question to?

She even brought it up a couple of weeks ago when she was in the Maldives. Is it trauma or is it a lack of content and not liking it when people have a different opinion to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also if she feels like she has trauma from it, why even bring it up? She'd be better saying "Its almost 2 years since my bowel twisted. Through working with my therapist I've realised I have a lot of unprocessed trauma about that time in my life. So I think it's for the best for me to not speak about it, and I'm removing the highlights on my page for now whilst I work through this"

I'm sure it was traumatic to go through major surgery in a foreign country but she does talk about it all the time, so why is she now having a go at her followers who she asked the question to?

She even brought it up a couple of weeks ago when she was in the Maldives. Is it trauma or is it a lack of content and not liking it when people have a different opinion to you?
Exactly this!

it's the 'extra long bowel' I found funny AF of course it's extra long being 6ft2 and all 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Keeping saying it she's a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow Vic from the girl gains (only one of the three of them I actually follow) and she has put stories up of our house renovation - a proper renovation that they did over the course of a year. She mentioned that they haven’t done anything in nearly a year because of lockdown.

Not only is it a proper renovation (knocking down walls, putting new kitchen and bathroom in) and not just a painting and putting things on a shelf like good ole Zanna but she has least had some consideration for lockdown

Vic and her boyfriend must roll their eyes when they see how stressed Zanna is when her builders don’t hang a picture straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow Vic from the girl gains (only one of the three of them I actually follow) and she has put stories up of our house renovation - a proper renovation that they did over the course of a year. She mentioned that they haven’t done anything in nearly a year because of lockdown.

Not only is it a proper renovation (knocking down walls, putting new kitchen and bathroom in) and not just a painting and putting things on a shelf like good ole Zanna but she has least had some consideration for lockdown

Vic and her boyfriend must roll their eyes when they see how stressed Zanna is when her builders don’t hang a picture straight!
same she is so lovely and relatable. I saw when zanna was in the Maldives she commented something like “hope to be able to go one day”, whereas zanna seems to pop there like it’s going to Spain.

Reactions: 12
Im confused, zanna only just decided to get a cat so how did "Christmas" presents include a toy for the cat they only found out they were getting yesterday???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, she almost cooked a meal from scratch!
Screenshot_20210109-163809.png

Should probably wash the mushrooms though, they have speckles of soil on them.
Screenshot_20210109-170539.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I always kinda admired him for not fixing his smile. Like, is not perfect but his teeth look white and healthy so why bother. We don't all need to have perfect hollywood smiles.

Reactions: 4

I totally agree with you. Emergency surgery can certainly be traumatic, especially when you’re in another country. Buuuttt...work through it with a therapist. Heal. Move on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
same she is so lovely and relatable. I saw when zanna was in the Maldives she commented something like “hope to be able to go one day”, whereas zanna seems to pop there like it’s going to Spain.
So i’m getting my kitchen redone and I private messaged Vic asking about where she got her kitchen from cos it’s so nice. Didn’t expect a reply at all cos i’ve messaged a couple of influencers in the past about where they got something from and never get a response, but Vic sent me a long voice message back giving me all the details. She seems lovely and down to earth

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has anyone noticed how Zanna starts every story with “so today” it aggravates the crap out of me.

Also HELLO EVERYONE. I went to school with Zanna. Ask me anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone noticed how Zanna starts every story with “so today” it aggravates the crap out of me.

Also HELLO EVERYONE. I went to school with Zanna. Ask me anything.
Tell us all! What was she actually like? As needy and desperate for attention as she is now?

Reactions: 3
Tell us all! What was she actually like? As needy and desperate for attention as she is now?
She was utterly insufferable even at the age of 10. She told everybody back then how she was being scouted to be a model, a pipe dream that continued until her 20s and went nowhere because she’s so lanky and gangly looking. You don’t hear about her brother because he distanced himself from her and all of the fakery and interestingly from Ant, in particular I understand that he believes Ant is hanging onto Zambia for the “fame” LOL. So this will probably end within a year or two.

It’s also super LOLzy that she goes on and on about being from “Yorkshire” which sounds so much more glamorous and country than the crappy suburb of Hull it actually is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker on Tattle first time poster - I unfollowed Zanna back in Spring when she went on a hike, she posted how amazing and what a hike it was - so I asked where she went because I lived in Surrey at the time and she just replied "No x" and I thought nah, piss off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.