Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy following her but unfollowed recently due to her coronavirus behaviour. Someon else mentioned a few zanna threads ago that she made some anti-mask type comments too. She's also now renting a place near the seaside I see when she has a perfectly good place to stay with her Mum during lockdown when you're not supposed to be going anywhere?! If she was at the beach before lockdown then fine, but deciding to move there during it....?!
That was me! Until recently I thought she was one of the best influencers out there but all this mystic Meg nonsense has made her so detached from reality. Think I saw her share something the other day questioning why we’re putting so much into the vaccine rather than trusting our own immune systems...by that logic lets just dismantle the entire healthcare system and let broken legs heal naturally 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her run looks suspiciously like it was it was in a park, and she said previously there weren't flat parks near her in Surrey. An essential journey during lockdown?
It’s Bushy Park again. Not local. Not her area. A drive away. That’s why she hasn’t tagged it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
As a confessed cat person (username 👀 haha) I am so upset by this whimsical decision 😞. All the points raised above are so, so true. Cats are actually more work than people realise I think, especially if you want a happy cat and a good bond with them!
The rescue I got my cat from has around 50 cats and kittens in Foster homes so there is no way rescues have no cats. There are so many adults cats in rescues. If she has a cat now with building work that is very cruel! My cat used to be sooo frightened over any noise! They also need stability and attention, my guess is the cat will pretty much be living in a cat hotel.
Also lol because it will climb the shelves and knock stuff off. Also half her plants are probably toxic.
🙄🙄🙄

Edit: I don't think cat trees fit an Industrial aesthetic

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
i saw this story about the cat as well and tbh it made me feel annoyed. Her decision just seems spur of the moment (i can make some £££ off a pet IG account etc etc) . I too have been wanting a pet for ages (since way before the pandemic) but felt it wasnt the best decision for the animal despite how much id love a pet of my own. What will she do when the pandemic is over? just dump the cat back into a sanctuary ? How cruel to do this - if i (and i will do at some stage)ever do adopt a rescue it will be because i have really considered the decision. The cat will be with me for the rest of its life - not dumped back in a shelter because i want to swan off 10 x times a year and the cat becomes a hassle.

Reactions: 11
The rescue I got my cat from has around 50 cats and kittens in Foster homes so there is no way rescues have no cats. There are so many adults cats in rescues. If she has a cat now with building work that is very cruel! My cat used to be sooo frightened over any noise! They also need stability and attention, my guess is the cat will pretty much be living in a cat hotel.
Also lol because it will climb the shelves and knock stuff off. Also half her plants are probably toxic.
🙄🙄🙄

Edit: I don't think cat trees fit an Industrial aesthetic
I expect she'll want a cute kitten not an older cat and probably has to be the right colour to fit in with the house!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I saw that someone had complimented the massive cheese plant but said be careful as they are highly toxic for cats should you adopt one. That comment has now disappeared!! It wasn’t even offensive! Either the poster deleted the comment ( doubtful) or zanna did. If it was zanna then she really doesn’t deserve the engagement she spends most of her day begging for.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw that someone had complimented the massive cheese plant but said be careful as they are highly toxic for cats should you adopt one. That comment has now disappeared!! It wasn’t even offensive! Either the poster deleted the comment ( doubtful) or zanna did. If it was zanna then she really doesn’t deserve the engagement she spends most of her day begging for.
Yes! It is hidden now, if you click reveal the offensive comment it appears 😑😑😑

The picture has now been removed!!! Hey zanna please don't poison cats

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I commented in her question box that if she gets a cat she needs to be careful of the toxic plants and she’s blocked me from both accounts 😂😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand this girl at all.. why does she block people for the slightest negativity or bit of criticism or even just differing opinion?! Why are people not allowed to say be careful with cats and plants?! I am baffled!

Reactions: 27
I think she reads here and probably has made the connection that anyone who dares to point out those plants are poisonous to cats must be a tattler and therefore a “troll”. When in reality, most people who have had or currently have cats will know there are certain plants that are poisonous to them!! They may not be tattlers Zambia! Christ knows how this woman has any engagement at all

Reactions: 12
I also wonder if she blocks/deletes anything that suggests that she might not know something because she's like 'no tit Sherlock of course I know this!'. God her ego is so fragile.

Also it is common for people that have never had pets of their own to not know common houseplants are toxic! Sure you can do your research for care when getting a pet but you might not necessarily think 'oh will my plants be toxic too?'. Not everyone reads detailed info about their plants, some might've had plants for years and will get a pet without thinking of the consequences. I've never been much of a scented candle person but only this winter I learned that a lot of scented candles use essential oils that are toxic to dogs (and I assume cats). I don't have a dog but now I'm happy I know this about scented candles for when I someday do have the right living situation to get a dog...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t deal with how she’s phrasing this “I’m determined to get a cat “ that is not the motivation for why you should get a pet! So many people are getting animals during the pandemic because they are bored, meaning there is rampant exploitation by unscrupulous breeders and idiot people getting pets when they haven’t considered the long term implication of animal ownership. An animal shouldn’t be acquired purely for insta content. This drives me mad as it is so unethical. She’ll probably try and make it eat a vegan diet too, which they can’t as cats are obligate carnivores.
So true. My partner is a vet and I feel like he’s been doing puppy vaccines non-stop since the first lockdown!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The wise thing to do would have been for her to share with her followers this fact about many plants being toxic to animals! I’m sure there are some potential owners who aren’t aware. And she could have listed some safe plants.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand this girl at all.. why does she block people for the slightest negativity or bit of criticism or even just differing opinion?! Why are people not allowed to say be careful with cats and plants?! I am baffled!
How is telling her that a cheese plant is toxic a negative thing? It’s information that would be helpful surely. It’s not even remotely offensive 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
It’s because she’s socially inept, immature, insecure and unable to address valid issues with anyone. She calls people “mate” and “lovely”, very often accompanying passive aggressive responses. She’s heading for mental difficulties in her future because of her not addressing issues but burying her head in the sand by blocking anything that triggers her and presses her buttons. She’s such a vapid specimen, I could almost feel sorry for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I asked about her cat allergies and have been blocked 😆😆😆. I asked nicely and yet she sees this as a threat and blocks me. She really is immature isn’t she?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.