Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolz28

haaaa I read this post all the time but haven't felt compelled to post for a bit - got blocked ages ago by her for asking something genuine about travelling sustainably which was apparently was unacceptable - but the stay wild swim being reduced from £160 TO £20 is KILLING ME. ha. I wonder if she'll address it on insta as she clearly reads here.
the bikini bottoms are 5 quid!!!

Is it available in normal sizes?
Nah most of them have gone

This seems like such a hurried decision to get a cat. If she really wanted a rescue she would put her name down and wait. Not look for one day and then get one elsewhere anyway. It’s not fair with the ‘renovations’ either!! When we had decorating done our cat pissed in the workman’s bag 🤣
Surely they would have to check the house was safe and see they have done renovations before a cat home would allow her to take one?

Extra

I’m not sure about mean but she was very stuck up and pretty ditsy. She was not smart. Her brother is decent from what I know.

What I don’t get is how they afforded the house? 🐜 works at Deutsche right? But still a 1.7 mil house they must be mortgaged up to their eye balls unless the whole thing was gifted. I’d love to know what Zambia makes in a good year.

I have bumped into Zambia on a few occasions in central London. The tan is so unnatural and her skin is dreadful.

Where exactly do they live in Surrey? They are very coy about the location aren’t they just tagging generic Surrey locations. Wonder if it’s a dump like Woking 😂

What’s the deal with the bowel too? That is not a normal thing to happen in your 20s. I’m guessing it was diet pills or something dodgy she was taking.
I am guessing Ant possibly had a nice bit of capital in the flat in London. I am not sure how long he had it but say he got it at 26 and he is now 36? 10 years of repayments? Then savings on top of that and help/ early inheritance from family and he is pretty close.

martaS

VIP Member
Do you think she takes her own advice? 😔
Also. I read an interesting post on IG today, someone was explaining why people are typically more hungry on rest days. Firstly, exercise might suppress appetite in some people and second, your body needs to recover and regenerate on rest days therefore you need more calories.
I might be reaching here but maybe that's why she barely ever has rest days.
Screenshot_20210102-191305~2.png