Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am gobsmacked re the promotion on her story for the granola - she is struggling for words in her presentation and giving no information to persuade me to buy it - except trust me its good !! Errr no I will not be trusting you ! I want to know exactly what is in it to make it high end - what health benefits, what ingredients, what makes it stand out? I wonder the process of this actually going to market ? Does Ambassador Food approach Zambia with some recipes and she just picks and then they put her name to it as she does not seem to know much about it considering it's her product. I also find it aesthetically not pleasing she is using different jars to display - no thought, no styling, into her BIG launch - she has obviously been too busy sticking red dots around her house ! My husband is a builder and the wood splitting is a joke - firstly they did not make the wood - she bought panels, she has the heating on full blast so no wonder. As someone suggested just ask (nicely) the builders to fill and repaint - done. She has not revealed the BIG problems she had with her builders - sorry forgot construction company - I wonder what they are as well !!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So her new product is just her granola in different flavours. There is only 1 review on the website so far and it’s this 😂:
The ridiculous thing is that making your own granola is really easy with the benefit you can add what you like to it. I make a chocolate vegan granola and one which has I guess what you’d call apple crumble flavours (I add a spiced stewed apple mix separately). Hell of a lot cheaper than shop bought too. The comment though made me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am gobsmacked re the promotion on her story for the granola - she is struggling for words in her presentation and giving no information to persuade me to buy it - except trust me its good !! Errr no I will not be trusting you ! I want to know exactly what is in it to make it high end - what health benefits, what ingredients, what makes it stand out? I wonder the process of this actually going to market ? Does Ambassador Food approach Zambia with some recipes and she just picks and then they put her name to it as she does not seem to know much about it considering it's her product.
I imagine they have just put her name on a few of their products. I don't think she has any more involvement in it than that.

Says on the packaging that they are produced in South Africa.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A758CDCD-B641-47D5-88B9-7F31AC1ED5CD.png

Who’s been in the passenger seat of the car if it’s not Ant??????

tier 4 doesn’t mean anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine they have just put her name on a few of their products. I don't think she has any more involvement in it than that.

Says on the packaging that they are produced in South Africa.
I think they are a South African company, their contact email is a South Africa email and the Directors of the UK company are all South African nationals resident in South Africa. I agree that she has simply put her name to their products, probably as a way for them to break into UK market. She could say, oh I have been working with Ambassador Foods to create 2 new granola flavours, but no she makes it sound like it is all her own work.

Last edited:
surprised she doesn't have mats in her car. That really is NOT dirty, if Ant would go mad over that then how would he cope if they had kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
surprised she doesn't have mats in her car. That really is NOT dirty, if Ant would go mad over that then how would he cope if they had kids?
Not even kids - I worry about if they ever do have pets, and how Ant will react when a dog or cat drops hair and mud all over the place. It's just natural, and it will happen. How will they cope? You can't follow a dog around with a hoover, you'd scare the hell out of the poor thing.

Reactions: 2
New TV show idea... The Apprentice but with Influencers. I would pay money to watch Alan Sugar rip Zambia to pieces about her so called "business ideas" and her idea of "hard work".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So I have been a pretty loyal supporter of Zanna for awhile (as mentioned in a previous post/thread) so my sister got me her granola for Christmas as she didn’t realise I’d unfollowed bla bla. It was sent all the way to NZ so that may be part of the reason but Zanna always said it was crunchy granola with big chunks. It was more like those rice crispy slices with none of the crunch but all of the chewiness and it was horrible. Obviously peanut is in the title but it was mainly peanuts so very overpowering but also, why so expensive? Such a cheap ‘nut’.

Double post sorry 🙊 But first she ordered the wrong flooring (they admitted it was them and it was obvious as she clearly has no problem calling people out), then she’s ordered the wrong bed (also admitted it was them in her vlog) and now she says using up all their storage space was an oversight! All that says to me its all a rushed job with no proper thought going in to it. Maybe the contractors have been a pain but it’s probably more a response or reaction to her own attitude and lack of planning or knowing that they want/what they are talking about. She mentioned in those screen shots that Jojo has no problems telling it how it is - that’s just nice working for saying you’re a dick to people. Even when people muck up, still treat them with respect and speak nicely. we have just renovated so we know things go wrong. But at the end of the day it’s about how people solve the problem or fix the issue, as those issues are expected in the first place. Sorry for the rant!
59E25E5D-CDE2-4FB5-8571-CC9001DD8FAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You can guarantee after Rosanna reads this here she'll cry about in on insta and get her sheep to leave rave reviews. As someone who had the misfortune (and shame) of buying her granola in the past the review is spot on but the 2 stars is generous.
Looks like they've all gone now 🤔😂 unless I'm being completely blind

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like they've all gone now 🤔😂 unless I'm being completely blind
Can’t bleeping believe it, those reviews have gone. Just proves, all she’s interested in is taking money and duping people. Why would you delete reviews telling the general public what to expect. Talk about sanitising. There’s no such thing as free speech when you have people like her censoring her perfect world. There’s a big dumper full of karma coming that girls way for sure! Did anyone take a screenshot? They should be left on here at least so that they are not gone from the record books forever Roseyanna Van Dyke.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I am gobsmacked re the promotion on her story for the granola - she is struggling for words in her presentation and giving no information to persuade me to buy it - except trust me its good !! Errr no I will not be trusting you ! I want to know exactly what is in it to make it high end - what health benefits, what ingredients, what makes it stand out? I wonder the process of this actually going to market ? Does Ambassador Food approach Zambia with some recipes and she just picks and then they put her name to it as she does not seem to know much about it considering it's her product. I also find it aesthetically not pleasing she is using different jars to display - no thought, no styling, into her BIG launch - she has obviously been too busy sticking red dots around her house ! My husband is a builder and the wood splitting is a joke - firstly they did not make the wood - she bought panels, she has the heating on full blast so no wonder. As someone suggested just ask (nicely) the builders to fill and repaint - done. She has not revealed the BIG problems she had with her builders - sorry forgot construction company - I wonder what they are as well !!
I don't recall her mentioning all the E-numbers in her 'healthy' granola and other additives. She could at least use coconut oil instead of sunflower oil. I make my own granola and it's really easy, tasty and without all that crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.