Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also you need a charger for a Tesla and would have been so much easier to leave room for one car to charge it in there overnight 😂
Yes I really thought when they said about a home gym they'd be converting one of the spare bedrooms that they don't know what to do with rather than the garage. Especially with expensive cars surely would be better??

Reactions: 10
Yes I really thought when they said about a home gym they'd be converting one of the spare bedrooms that they don't know what to do with rather than the garage. Especially with expensive cars surely would be better??
If you want to do weightlifting then you need a room with a concrete floor. So upstairs bedrooms would not be in suitable for a proper gym. Building a gym in the garden would have been a better idea rather than losing the garage.

Reactions: 9
Building a gym in the garden would have been a better idea rather than losing the garage.
Yeah, I reckon they've devalued the house as it no longer comes with a garage, which is fine as long as they don't want to sell it anytime soon.

Reactions: 6
A photo of her and Ant having Xmas dinner (just the two of them) with a date and location stamp and her parents on FaceTime in the background in their house!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what’s everyone going to ask her to post a photo of then? 🤣
- Christmas Dinner in the GiftedNest
- Her last beach clean
- Her wardrobe of throwaway fashion
- Her first attempt at throwing an old blanket over a sofa
- Her go to non-vegan condiments
- How many of the BLM books she has bought and subsequently read
- Her favourite photo of herself that doesnt contain: scar, awkwardly forced long leg pose, babying Ant, stupid facial expressions, "I learned to dress myself" outfit of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 43
- Christmas Dinner in the GiftedNest
- Her last beach clean
- Her wardrobe of throwaway fashion
- Her first attempt at throwing an old blanket over a sofa
- Her go to non-vegan condiments
- How many of the BLM books she has bought and subsequently read
- Her favourite photo of herself that doesnt contain: scar, awkwardly forced long leg pose, babying Ant, stupid facial expressions, "I learned to dress myself" outfit of the day
omg I’m deceased 🤣

Reactions: 5
Have you read the lessons she's learned in 2020?

I'm not sure which part was the funniest, I did enjoy the line ' I am a fiercely independent and self-sufficient woman'.

Her summary of the year is shocking, not a mention of people dying from Covid and what about BLM?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If she was a “fiercely independent and self sufficient woman” she wouldn’t cry most days about “adulting”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you read the lessons she's learned in 2020?

I'm not sure which part was the funniest, I did enjoy the line ' I am a fiercely independent and self-sufficient woman'.

Her summary of the year is shocking, not a mention of people dying from Covid and what about BLM?
Fiercely independent and self sufficient woman who is living off her boyfriend....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fiercely independent and self sufficient but;
*Relies on her followers to fund her lifestyle;
*Lives in a house bought by her boyfriend;
*Owns a minimal share in a company somebody else runs;
*Blags free gifts from companies, hotels, dentists, and on and on and on;
*Has clearly had a foot up on the ladder of life from mum and dad;
*Never done a real days work in her life on minimal wage;
*Is financed by strangers to fund her travel in the guise of adventure holidays;
*Never travels alone but has other influencers or paying customers tag along;

I see no fiercely independent woman, just a child who relies on everyone around her to make progress in life. Lives off the kindness/stupidity of others. Has no “real” friends. Is so narcissistic and loves her own story. Continuously pushes the agenda of self self self. I see a self absorbed, self obsessed immature child who is selfish to the core. Call it what you like Zambia, but a picture (that you yourself provide) speaks a thousand worlds, none of which include independent or self sufficient.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I cannot type into the 'post a picture of..' thingy... Does it work for anyone else or another set of prerecorded pics and videos to cover up that she's not at home?? 🙄

Reactions: 3
I cannot type into the 'post a picture of..' thingy... Does it work for anyone else or another set of prerecorded pics and videos to cover up that she's not at home?? 🙄
Yeah, hold your finger on it a little longer. Looking at all these stories, it’s obvious they’re clearly not home. My house does not look like that over Christmas. Where’s all the treats, decoration. Nothing speaks of Christmas. Her mum made it sound like she’d eat all the chocs. That kitchen looks unused. It’s all a sham and a scam. She’s so desperate. Why even mention transparency? She’s asked people what they want to see so she can create the scene. She’s pathetic!

Let’s see if she answers 🧐

View attachment 362137
You’ll get blocked 😂😂
What she doesn’t seem to understand is if you sell your life to the general public, who pay for your existence, they expect to check in and see what you’re doing for their money. She recognises she needs transparency but doesn’t provide it. She’s not long for the influencer world. She can only pull the wool over the eyes of idiots for so long, then they’re off to the next new thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In the first stories her nails look freshly done - when / how in tier 4? In the later stories she has no nails done and then in the last one she does. So some of this is for sure pre recorded.

And why is it so dark that the lights are on when she is posting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.