Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The screen shot of that reel .... in the quiet words of Bridget Jones’ dad “tangerine tinted buffoon”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s addressed two of our topics. One, even though they lived together for years, they had no mementos, souvenirs, books, nothing of shared sentiment to bring with them into the personality devoid mansion. And two, the plant book is from her BROTHER! 😳 Hi Zambi 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's definitely bored. Lockdown reduces your world to the bare minimum, which for most of us is our jobs, our family and the four walls we live in. Her job is just going on holiday and boasting about it under the guise of being informative about it, Ant obviously works long hours during the day so she can't spend time with him (never mind their relationship comes across as weird anyway), and she's got nothing else going on. She doesn't cook so she can't make content from that.

This isn't disrespecting anyone in a similar position. My entire life is now work, childcare, and a weekly trip to the supermarket. But the rest of us aren't trying to make careers off the back of that and claiming it's "content".
This is so accurate

Reactions: 2
So she’s addressed two of our topics. One, even though they lived together for years, they had no mementos, souvenirs, books, nothing of shared sentiment to bring with them into the personality devoid mansion. And two, the plant book is from her BROTHER! 😳 Hi Zambi 🙋🏼‍♀️
How?! They’ve been away so much, everyone buys things when they go away don’t they? How can you be together 5 years and not have picked up bits here and there. Weird!

Reactions: 18
How?! They’ve been away so much, everyone buys things when they go away don’t they? How can you be together 5 years and not have picked up bits here and there. Weird!
Agreed!! Or just personal items that you both have from over the years, book collections... did they own nothing?

Reactions: 7
And she loves the plant book that her brother gave her sooooo much that she’s using it as a bloody coaster!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding the lack of personal effects in the house- It makes sense to me. Neither of them have any discernable taste or hobbies outside of documenting their travels. They've never shown any interest in the cultures of the countries they've visited aside from photographing themselves in front of pretty backdrops.
I lived in a flat much smaller than their Wimbledon place and I kept a stash of special things collected on my adventures in a box for the time I would have space to display them. The problem with Zambi is that she has no foresight. She is incredibly immature and I think that mostly comes down to the fact that she fluked her way into the influencer scene and had never had to work hard to prove herself to more experienced people in her industry. She's skinny, blonde, reasonably photogenic and has had the luxury of being able to devote an amount of time to her fitness that is unrealistic to most! If she looked like Tally or Vic but still had her personality there is no way in hell she'd have made it as an influencer! I mean no disrespect to Tally and Vic, I think they're fab - the difference is that they worked for this and they are super relatable! Rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How does anyone have the time (or energy) to go for a hike and do an entire personal training session both in one day?! I really don’t know why I still watch her stories tbh, it just makes me feel sh*tty about myself!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How does anyone have the time (or energy) to go for a hike and do an entire personal training session both in one day?! I really don’t know why I still watch her stories tbh, it just makes me feel sh*tty about myself!
I wouldn't feel bad about yourself, you should view it that your life is more interesting and have real things going on whereas Zambia has a sad empty life so has to fill it with over exercising.

Don't feel bad, she doesn't have a real job!!! Her job is playing on her phone.

• Haha
Most people can’t relate to literally anything she does! So really don’t feel bad x

Reactions: 8
I've never suggested a title before so this could be shite and I don't know character limit but here's my attempt as we're getting close to a new thread:

Zanna Van Dijk #9 Covid restrictions but I still leave Surrey, bought a new house & ‘redecorated’ in a hurry

:)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel like her whole social media is designed to make people feel bad about themselves. It used to make me feel crap about myself, made me feel lazy for not getting up as ridiculously early as her or working out as much as her, and like I hadn't accomplished much with my life because she's a year younger than me and buying million pound houses. That was until I discovered Tattle and a realised what a true idiotic lying narcissist she is and now I don't care what she posts I feel great about myself 🤩✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like her whole social media is designed to make people feel bad about themselves. It used to make me feel crap about myself, made me feel lazy for not getting up as ridiculously early as her or working out as much as her, and like I hadn't accomplished much with my life because she's a year younger than me and buying million pound houses. That was until I discovered Tattle and a realised what a true idiotic lying narcissist she is and now I don't care what she posts I feel great about myself 🤩✌
yes totally agree! Now I’m able to realise their lives are full but also very empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.