Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
respecting the builders and trades is key. decent ones know their stuff, and have a wealth of knowledge. My builders have told me about how other customers have talked down to them, expect them to work miracles, expect things that were not included in the quote, cant make decisions for tit and then complain things take too long, withhold payment etc. I actually felt sorry for them as they probably have to deal with so many arseholes. Youd never go to your dentist and tell them how to do their job because that would be disrespectful, yet people do it to trades people all the time. Yes there are cowboy builders etc but I reckon the chances are Zanna and her snobby mate jojo have been rude and disrespectful throughout. I wouldn’t dream of going round my extension with red stickers to point out snagging. I’d just make a list and chat to my builder about it like a normal human instead of being a passive aggressive twit.
You can tell a lot about people from how they treat ‘the help’ as the old saying goes. Unfortunately looking down at tradespeople is still really common. Most of the men in my family are tradesmen, and they work far harder then any overprivileged rich (w)banker. Also tradesmen are the new middle classes, most of the ones my Dad knows live in lovely big detached properties, go on holidays a lot, drive nice cars etc. But they worked hard for it, seven days a week, putting very long hours in to build their businesses and reputations. No rich mummy and daddy or (w)banker boyfriend to help them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is awful and needs to grow up. The cracks on wood panelling and on plaster etc is completely normal - it is all part of a snagging process... she is so self entitled

Reactions: 9
If I wasn't blocked I'd write exactly what I did when she started whining like the spoilt brat witch she is about M&S stealing her ip - deal with it like an adult in private not on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
respecting the builders and trades is key. decent ones know their stuff, and have a wealth of knowledge. My builders have told me about how other customers have talked down to them, expect them to work miracles, expect things that were not included in the quote, cant make decisions for tit and then complain things take too long, withhold payment etc. I actually felt sorry for them as they probably have to deal with so many arseholes. Youd never go to your dentist and tell them how to do their job because that would be disrespectful, yet people do it to trades people all the time. Yes there are cowboy builders etc but I reckon the chances are Zanna and her snobby mate jojo have been rude and disrespectful throughout. I wouldn’t dream of going round my extension with red stickers to point out snagging. I’d just make a list and chat to my builder about it like a normal human instead of being a passive aggressive twit.
So true. I bet they talk down to them. Our many different tradesmen have actually told us they are not allowed to use the toilet in houses they work in. That’s a basic human need. Those are not normal human beings. I’m guessing they couldn’t use Zanna’s toilet 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So her new product is just her granola in different flavours. There is only 1 review on the website so far and it’s this 😂:
You can guarantee after Rosanna reads this here she'll cry about in on insta and get her sheep to leave rave reviews. As someone who had the misfortune (and shame) of buying her granola in the past the review is spot on but the 2 stars is generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell a lot about people from how they treat ‘the help’ as the old saying goes. Unfortunately looking down at tradespeople is still really common. Most of the men in my family are tradesmen, and they work far harder then any overprivileged rich (w)banker. Also tradesmen are the new middle classes, most of the ones my Dad knows live in lovely big detached properties, go on holidays a lot, drive nice cars etc. But they worked hard for it, seven days a week, putting very long hours in to build their businesses and reputations. No rich mummy and daddy or (w)banker boyfriend to help them out.
My dad used to say, you’ll never meet a poor builder. There are so many online sites now with builder reviews that the days of the cowboy are coming to an end. The one thing I’ve learnt from this process is how manually hard and demanding their jobs are. They really do work like dogs to make your dreams come true. Most of ours have been mid 30s and all have said they hope to retire at 45 because of the toll it takes on their bodies. Think about that Zanna you twunt, while you workout in your swish new gym complaining about how hot and sweaty you are. Shame on you!

• Heart
You can guarantee after Rosanna reads this here she'll cry about in on insta and get her sheep to leave rave reviews. As someone who had the misfortune (and shame) of buying her granola in the past the review is spot on but the 2 stars is generous.
Well there is now another negative review so I can definitely see Zambia doing this now.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
£5 plus for what looks like a very small packet of granola. She and other influencers are simply not living in the real world.

Reactions: 5
How is she not embarrassed to post about working for 3 hours like its something to be applauded? Seriously? These people are so incredibly lazy. Imagine them having a real job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£5 plus for what looks like a very small packet of granola. She and other influencers are simply not living in the real world.
You can get a pack of 3 for £14.50 + £2.95 postage! Bargain!!!

She really does have no shame 🙄

This year as we couldn't go on holiday we spent some money on getting a few bits of our house sorted, like some radiators moved/replaced (our new build had radiators in the most random places 😂), the kitchen tiled and our loft boarded. We worked with some absolutely amazing tradespeople who were nothing but helpful and went above and beyond to rectify anything that went wrong. But we didn't expect work to be done overnight, went out of our way to make sure they had access to tea/coffee, biscuits etc and we always met with a few different people and didn't always go with the cheapest quote but who we felt could do the best work and often had longer wait times because of it. We tipped heavily, gave great reviews and recommend them to others. I'm not saying there aren't cowboys out there but I do think if you treat people well and don't get upset about things it's massively helpful to the relationship and getting things done in a good way that benefits both parties. I would imagine she is very demanding judging from her stories.

Reactions: 9
So true. I bet they talk down to them. Our many different tradesmen have actually told us they are not allowed to use the toilet in houses they work in. That’s a basic human need. Those are not normal human beings. I’m guessing they couldn’t use Zanna’s toilet 🙄
Let's not forget that really inappropriate video she shared on Instagram where she basically mocked the construction crew for having snacks and a kettle in the room they were doing up. As if they weren't allowed the basic dignity of a lunch or a tea break.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I think what annoys me about influencers, is that they like to make out as though they work a lot longer and harder hours than the traditional 9-5 job, by posting about working for example at 7am. What they seem to forget is that firstly, not to generalise but their job is less pressurised than those working in the real world. There’s nothing wrong with having a job you enjoy and I wish I got paid to post on Instagram but don’t make out like it’s exhausting.

secondly, they don’t realise that a “9-5” a lot of the time isn’t actually 9-5, it’s 8-6.30 or longer. Plus we don’t have the luxury of being able to pop off to do a workout whenever we fancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her granolas are a good example of how vegan doesn't necessarily mean healthy!

The price is ridiculous - who spends that much on granola?

Reactions: 11
People like this disgust me. You are no better and do not deserve special treatment just because you found a guy with money or made some cash as a sell out / influencer ..

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.