Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s the thing though.. It has been sustainable for six months 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure what’s happened literally this weekend but I’ll change it up and see what effect it has.

Welcome! A few of us here are calorie counting, and there is a separate slimming world thread as well, mostly to discuss the crazy SW insta accounts, but I know a lot of people there have followed it in the past.

I should be on the countdown to my wedding too but had to postpone due to covid ☹ I hope you have a great day. Honeymoon sounds dreamy! Where are you going? (So I can live vicariously through you!)
Oh I’m sorry Bellini! When’s yours postponed to? I’m an October (🤞🏻)!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But that’s the thing though.. It has been sustainable for six months 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure what’s happened literally this weekend but I’ll change it up and see what effect it has.

Welcome! A few of us here are calorie counting, and there is a separate slimming world thread as well, mostly to discuss the crazy SW insta accounts, but I know a lot of people there have followed it in the past.

I should be on the countdown to my wedding too but had to postpone due to covid ☹ I hope you have a great day. Honeymoon sounds dreamy! Where are you going? (So I can live vicariously through you!)
Ah I feel you this is my third date was originally May 20 so by this point I was like I will be getting married. We're going to London (we live in the Highlands so we didn't want to do the go for a cottage in the middle of nowhere as that's literally where we live).

We've booked the Harry potter studio tour and mini golf and some sort of weird bingo, who knows what that is haha. Oh and Thorpe park! We cancelled Disney for September so at least this way we get a rollercoaster. (Our original honeymoon was Thailand so it is a tad different lol).

Hopefully you get the wedding you want once it comes around!

• Heart

Thank you I will have a look x

Reactions: 1
Its the yolk that has most of the nutrition though although the white does have protein
not sure if this is what OP meant but I always use one whole egg & then bulk the omelette mixture out with egg whites to increase volume but keeps calories low - then you get best of both worlds 👍

Reactions: 2
Day 1 of calorie counting for me. Need to find some will power as I keep starting and then falling off the wagon. Also need to start couch to 5k again, used to be a regular park runner but haven’t run in 2 years so need to start from scratch again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I join? I’m getting married in October and want to tone up/ not put more weight on! I’m 5”5 and probably around 60kg - haven’t hopped on the scales for a few weeks. I have yoga tomorrow morning and will probably go for a walk in the afternoon. Wishing everyone luck on their journeys 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I’m sorry Bellini! When’s yours postponed to? I’m an October (🤞🏻)!
It’s now September 2022 ☹ because it’s a destination wedding and they’re still not on the green list so we didn’t want to risk it.. next year it will go ahead no matter what though, even if we have to elope 😂
Ah I feel you this is my third date was originally May 20 so by this point I was like I will be getting married. We're going to London (we live in the Highlands so we didn't want to do the go for a cottage in the middle of nowhere as that's literally where we live).

We've booked the Harry potter studio tour and mini golf and some sort of weird bingo, who knows what that is haha. Oh and Thorpe park! We cancelled Disney for September so at least this way we get a rollercoaster. (Our original honeymoon was Thailand so it is a tad different lol).
Makes sense, you get to the point where you’re like - it has to happen, no matter what.. London will be so much fun with everything you have planned, you can always do Thailand next year!! Even just being off the diet as you said 😂

• Heart
I saw this, I think it's quite sad really
I remember there was one advertised a few years ago where you have a feeding tube inserted (through your nose?) and carry around a container that dispenses liquid nutrients, 24/7. You can't eat normal food at all. Surprisingly, that one didn't catch on either!

• Wow
Just did the dreaded Week 5 Run 3 C25K.. first solid run without walking breaks for 20mins. Most I’d done before that was 8mins. Needless to say, finishing it was exhilarating.. I actually choked up a few times, it was weirdly emotional. Now feel like I can achieve anything 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just did the dreaded Week 5 Run 3 C25K.. first solid run without walking breaks for 20mins. Most I’d done before that was 8mins. Needless to say, finishing it was exhilarating.. I actually choked up a few times, it was weirdly emotional. Now feel like I can achieve anything 💪🏻
Well done!! I remember years ago when I first ran 5k without really stopping and I literally ran down the road laughing with happiness that I’d actually done it!

I am SO close to being in the 12s. I weighed today and was 13st 0.8. This eating more thing might actually be working!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My birthday weekend has consisted of a meal out on Friday, a massive buffet on Saturday, a carvery Sunday, a meal out yesterday and lunch out today. With a lot of cake thrown in there too. Think I’ll avoid the scales for a while 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My birthday weekend has consisted of a meal out on Friday, a massive buffet on Saturday, a carvery Sunday, a meal out yesterday and lunch out today. With a lot of cake thrown in there too. Think I’ll avoid the scales for a while 😂😂😂😂
Happy birthday though!! Sounds amazing 😁 sometimes you’ve just got to do it!

Happy birthday!! 🥳 wel jel of the carvery 😂

Reactions: 1
I just smashed my calorie record for a strength workout. I never imagined I would lift weights! I love how strong it makes me feel!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Week 2: -2lbs. Total: -10lbs
I changed my weigh day because Monday is just abit much if I have any kind of cheat at the weekend! I was hammered on Friday, alcohol usually ruins any diet I do but I’ve kept to it 😬😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.