Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I’ve also been pinged by track and trace so need to isolate (until Tuesday)… really pleased I bought the exercise bike now!
if you've only been pinged by the app, it is only Advised You self isisolate, you don't actually have to and you won't get in any trouble if you don't.

My friend said I look healthy rather than chunky and she's positive I've lost inches 😁

Reactions: 7
if you've only been pinged by the app, it is only Advised You self isisolate, you don't actually have to and you won't get in any trouble if you don't.

My friend said I look healthy rather than chunky and she's positive I've lost inches 😁
Ahh ok! Given I live in the middle of nowhere I can’t see the harm in going for a run then, but we’ll see how restless I am 😂

Reactions: 3
Weigh in this morning and I’m 2.5lbs down so I’m pleased with that. Although around the same weight as I was back in May before I went off the rails 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Weigh in and I’m 4 lbs down this week - 22 altogether! Delighted. Got a full week of which I’ll be 100 on plan and then away for a long weekend 🙃 I really don’t want to go wild so I’m going to try and be semi sensible

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I need some new scales because my fitbit ones are dead. But zero snacidents this week 🥳🥳

Reactions: 8
I started eating healthily 14 weeks ago and lost 8Kg since! I'm so so happy!! Still have 8 more to lose and then the equally difficult part of maintenance, but I'm feeling really optimistic! Seeing a nutritionist twice a month was one of the best decisions I ever made. Only wish I had done it sooner.
Of course there are some days when it's difficult to stick to the plan, especially when my husband eats pasta (my all time favourite food that made me put on 16Kg!) and desserts in front of me. 🥴🥴
Of course I could eat a bit, but I know myself and that's how tit starts hitting the fan for me.
Next month I'll have my wedding dress fitting for our wedding in September and I'm so relieved I'll actually fit into it! 😅😅 I had picked it pre covid.
I'll be going on holiday this weekend and it'll be a challenge, but I'm taking all the groceries I need to have a delicious and healthy brunch, so that will be really helpful. I find that meal planning ahead is the best thing to stay on track!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well done everyone! 👏🏻 Great progress!
I will be unashamedly off for the next week as I’m on holiday, hopefully keeping up some exercise but foodwise nothing will be off limits 😈 can’t wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weighed in this morning and I've lost 1.8kg in my first week. I know the first week is often a big loss so I'm not expecting this every week but at least it's a positive start!

Reactions: 10
Second victory of the week. Had family around for some drinks, I stuck to water. Been to pick a McDoalnds up for my hubby as he's had a drink. Came back and made eggs on toast! Can't wait to feel fresh in the morning.

Guys I had an okay day yesterday- really good breakkie and lunch and meh dinner but today I’ve been ace and I’m going out for cocktails tonight and I got a gym session in beforehand!! So proud of myself!

Lol I’ve not had a great week. After I posted the other day about being in a deficit etc. Just ordered a takeaway and will end up at maintenance for the week so no loss. I’m kind of stuck I cannot get into the right mindset have a huge amount of stress at the moment with depression and family issues and I just take comfort in food. I haven’t binged this week but have not been able to maintain my deficit so a bit gutted and stuck in a rut it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol I’ve not had a great week. After I posted the other day about being in a deficit etc. Just ordered a takeaway and will end up at maintenance for the week so no loss. I’m kind of stuck I cannot get into the right mindset have a huge amount of stress at the moment with depression and family issues and I just take comfort in food. I haven’t binged this week but have not been able to maintain my deficit so a bit gutted and stuck in a rut it seems.
Managing to stay within maintenance with all that is going on is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amazing results, especially halfway through the year! Be proud, everyone! 💪

@bellinibobble Enjoy every moment of your week off! I'm a total glutton on holiday, always doing food tours and going out of the way to find some random treat. When I was young(er) I spent a month eating my way around Italy. I'd never walked so much in my life, from early morning to past midnight most days and I STILL gained half a stone. But OMG it was so worth the memories. 🥰 Can still taste all the different foods.

This week's NSV: Waist is down another inch. Still a few more inches to go, but then I've never had a nipped in waist. I'm tall so I tend to look long and lean when I'm at goal. Looking more like an egg on legs at the moment! :LOL:

NS-need-to-work-on: Seriously slacking with the weights. I used to be hardcore, 2-hours a day at the gym, fitness holidays, etc but got bored of it. My whole thing now is to make it enjoyable rather than something I HAVE TO DO to stay thin. Going to aim for two sessions a week instead of three for now. Feels less daunting.

• Heart
@carriebooboo .. I remember going to Italy after my 1st year at Uni and it was gelato after gelato…. I thought I would get rid of the wine, cheesy chips and beer weight but oh no!! However, I would say I loved it but everywhere was so hot and we melted our way round.

Everyone seems to be doing so well… I made a pizza last night with an M and S flatbread pizza base. I put nectarine, courgette and a bit of vegan halloumi on it. Came to 450 per half and was yummy (I know it sounds odd but it was!) and really filling. The pizza bases are fab- although going into M and S is like taking your life in your hands 🤪😉.

Have a good weekend everyone 🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all.
Week 4 for me: -3lbs.
Down 9lbs in total.

Great results everyone, have a lovely weekend.
I'm going for afternoon tea at my in-laws today and a BBQ at my neighbours tomorrow 😬🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Week 27: -0.25. Still a loss, right?! 😂. Lovely takeaway chinese on thursday night and TOTM so not too bothered this week. Off to Frankie & Bennys for lunch then on we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
2 ounces down today. So basically nothing 🤣 Really struggling to lose anything now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What calories /plan are you following? Have you redone your caloriesas you have lost weight?
I’m using Nutracheck and my diary is set to lose 1/2 lb a week. It is 100% my fault as I’m not strict on weekends, but I’ve been like that throughout my whole journey and have lost 1st 5lb! Might put my diary back up to lose 1lb a week instead and see if that helps!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.