Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzyloo

Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Alucia

VIP Member
New Thread suggestion.

Twins and me #13 Aunty Mary makes Júlíe cry, whispering angel makes her lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Mamaof1xo

Why is she sharing the guidelines??? Is she going to follow them this time??
Chance would be a fine thing with her on that 😂😂😂

My prediction for this thread..

Unveiling of shed/ playhouse
Kids underwhelmed.. As its freezing cold to play in..
Santa comes kids delighted
Cue single mam santa talk and throwing digs at ex..
Emotional after wine.. Not abbbble for the twinnies the next day

Throw in spelling errors.. And at. Least one locking out of car or house
Or forgetting money.. 😂 😂 😂

Like a Julie Bingo.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Imagine letting your dad who has cancer and your mam who’s on a heart monitor mind your kids cause you got the implant out and your periods hurt again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Jesus Christ she’s a joke

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Minnie_Driver

She’s some twat. Didn’t she show a screenshot of her texting Sean the other night saying she was drinking whispering angel? Now for some half assed content she decides to pretend she can’t use a corkscrew? How did she open the other bottle then??

• Haha

Rosieposie 74

A womans work is never done? 🙄 Give me a fucking break... Would someone, anyone.. Give her a Boot up the box please...

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
She made a point of saying he sent nothing not even a card
Really bothers me she’s so public about all this. It says a lot about her character. My sons father isn’t a nice person either, doesn’t acknowledge his existence most of the time, but I would never dream of behaving like that. You shelter your babies from the harder things in life to protect them, not to air it on the internet for thousands of people to see. She will definitely be one of these mothers that badmouths their father to the children which is so so so wrong. When my parents divorced my mother was very bitter and she played that card constantly ‘he left us’ when really, it was her he left, he was always there for us. And 20 years later my brother, sister and I can still repeat the exact conversation because these things cut very deep on impressionable children, Julie needs to be very careful and chose her words wisely

• Heart

Gina32

Auntie Mary 🙄🙄🙄 grow up you tosser. You have a period. I have mine too and I’m like a raving bitch and you’re making me worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

AhSureLook

Also why does she talk like she’s either a pirate or trying to sound like Bert from Mary Poppins “I lashes it in be air fryer..” “I puts it on a plate” 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sizzle

Off for a boys day. I mean what part of level 5 restrictions stay at home is so hard to understand?

Reactions: 26

Tell me more

Why is she even sharing screenshots of her conversation with Sean? If my sibling had to point out to me that one of my kids were being treated more favourably than another by me, I’d feel terrible. I wouldn’t broadcast it and make a skit of it. She needs a serious dose of cop on.

Reactions: 25
The comment she has underneath that video...when the bins went out more than we did...when we stayed apart to keep us together, come off the stage girl. You are some gowl Julie. It is people like you are the reason we are in this mess. Into town for a hot chocolate, please explain how that is essential?

• Haha

Msweb93

Can’t believe she left her Mum mind the kids last night so she could have a lie in!? Isn’t she unwell and wearing a heart monitor? Is Jules ever going to grow up. Parents who work full time don’t get the breaks that she does. Obviously can’t handle having them this week as the crèche is closed.
She is an absolute disgrace of a parent and a daughter. She hasn't one bit of consideration for anyone but herself. If she isn't able to handle the "twinnies" how does she expect two sick people to. Also wtf with auntie Mary? I hate people who use all those terms as if period is a disgusting thing to say!

dunners75

So she pulled out the phone and asked Ireland's Rose to repeat the cursing so she could "show her mother" and then put her on the naughty step as a punishment? Can she not see how confusing that is for the child? Why did she need to send a video of it to her mother, this has happened multiple times I'm sure her mother is well aware of it. She could have shown her one of the many other times it happened and she filmed it.

Reactions: 24

LunaW

I'm always just surprised at how she can do a weekly shop in Dunnes. I love Dunnes don't get me wrong but I have to go to lidl or Aldi or else I'd be short for the week! I'm also a single mom of two under 5yrs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24