TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie needs to get into the shower, tidy herself up and tidy her house up. Start learning how to cook and make some proper nutritious meals, we are all guilty of throwing things into the oven or air fryer for convenience, but for me it’s usually after a 10 hour shift. If I had half the time she does I wouldn’t be sitting around in a smelly dressing gown giving out about kids that I kept from my ex and send off to crèche every week so I can sit on my hole for a bit longer. I’m not trying to brag but I have 2 kids and work shift hours with a partner who works away and my house is NEVER like hers, we have healthy meals as often as we can, I spend any free time I have playing with my kids and the odd time I do get away from them, I sort bills, shopping etc. This is normal life to me, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was suffering with mental health problems, I would be too if I lived her life but it’s only her can change it. Lazy uneducated slob

Reactions: 19
Does she think she's immune to this fkn virus... Ah lads iv never wished illness on anyone but this may be the only fkn way she would fkn cop on if she or someone around her got this poxy thing. Is that what it's goin to take ya thick witch

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Don’t know how to shrink a quote! It’s Denise Kenny’s wellness (it isn’t wellness I don’t think? The word might be mindfulness) journal thing which is undated. People seem to find them good :)
Aw thanks 👍

Jules is getting fierce notions with journals and whispering angel - she’ll be taking up Pilates next🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads if I actually was a family member of those twins dad i would be contacting TUSLA with a list of things, dates and times, that she has neglected them or put them in danger.
I genuinely feel so so sorry for them.
It's disgraceful at this stage

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.