TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Nigella is quaking in her boots....here goes the food/cooking stories now and soon she will have the PR drops coming in from various food outlets......the sweet company she was flogging for will only be a distant memory !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't get the song......and are people that badly stuck they need a food demo from that ape

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg she's actually thick, that poor fish is dying for oxygen!!! That's why it's doing that, not to be entertaining, it'll be dead by the weekend. I know it "only" a fish but god that's horrible seeing the poor thing suffer....all fish should have a filter system that's why gold fish die so easily, people don't know how to take care of them..🙈
Her last ones died to she never changed the water. When they died she got Sean to come down to her house and get rid of them!! She’s a sad case alright! Not a clue!

Reactions: 8
So she pulled out the phone and asked Ireland's Rose to repeat the cursing so she could "show her mother" and then put her on the naughty step as a punishment? Can she not see how confusing that is for the child? Why did she need to send a video of it to her mother, this has happened multiple times I'm sure her mother is well aware of it. She could have shown her one of the many other times it happened and she filmed it.

Reactions: 24
So she pulled out the phone and asked Ireland's Rose to repeat the cursing so she could "show her mother" and then put her on the naughty step as a punishment? Can she not see how confusing that is for the child? Why did she need to send a video of it to her mother, this has happened multiple times I'm sure her mother is well aware of it. She could have shown her one of the many other times it happened and she filmed it.
But yet she’s an inspiration!! I feel sorry for so many kids having parents like Jules.

Reactions: 7
Lordy she's a thick! One fish and it's synchronised swimming 🙈🙈 doesn't obviously know what the word means 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After reading on here I went and watched the stew story with sound on. Dying for her with that song!🤯

naughty step my arse - Julie couldn’t spell discipline never mind use it to control her kids.
The wee girl swearing was staged surely.

what was with the pic of the pork? And saying can she use it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After reading on here I went and watched the stew story with sound on. Dying for her with that song!🤯

naughty step my arse - Julie couldn’t spell discipline never mind use it to control her kids.
The wee girl swearing was staged surely.

what was with the pic of the pork? And saying can she use it?!
The pork scenario was her looking for a pulled pork recipe for her slow cooker

Reactions: 2
Dunno how true/reliable this info is but I saw there a few minutes ago that crèches would only be open to essential workers children for the time being - what the f#ck(taking a leaf out of Ireland’s Rose’s book) is she gonna do? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I can tell you what she WON'T do-find a job as an essential worker.

She wouldn't work to save her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dunno how true/reliable this info is but I saw there a few minutes ago that crèches would only be open to essential workers children for the time being - what the f#ck(taking a leaf out of Ireland’s Rose’s book) is she gonna do? 😂
Do you think being a gobshite counts as essential work? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Make no mistake Jùĺîê sent that to her mother for the craic so they would both get a laugh out of it, she didnt send it to her as if to say what am I going to do with Irelands Rose ?
She had a smirk on her face telling us about the naughty step.

As i said earlier about the 3 year olds foul mouth, monkey see, monkey do !! She didnt lick it off the ground.

Make no mistake Jùĺîê sent that to her mother for the craic so they would both get a laugh out of it, she didnt send it to her as if to say what am I going to do with Ireland Rose ?
She had a smirk on her face telling us about the naughty face.

As i said earlier about the 3 year olds foul mouth, monkey see, monkey do !! She didnt lick it off the ground

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.