TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even on the route between hers and her parents house! Let’s see what restrictions come in later because of people like Jules who can’t contain themselves 😡

Reactions: 16
Why in the name of god is she going to Dunnes again today? She was only there yesterday.... Julie, you thick as tit idiot, you are SUPPOSED TO BE GOING OUT FOR ESSENTIALS ONLY!!!! that means doing a big food shop once a week, and staying home, UNLESS YOU NEED SOMETHING ESSENTIAL, like medicine... why the hell are you so stupid, how many times have you to be told🙄🙄🙄
Was just about to say why in the name of Jesus is she up the other side of the city?! ffs.. she has Dunnes, Supervalu and Lidl on her doorstep... In all fairness, that's just ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I'm always just surprised at how she can do a weekly shop in Dunnes. I love Dunnes don't get me wrong but I have to go to lidl or Aldi or else I'd be short for the week! I'm also a single mom of two under 5yrs 🤷‍♀️
Well she did her best to get an Aldi Collab but it didn’t work!! 😂

Dunnes in Blackpool. Even tho you can make an appointment instead of queuing.

Plus the staff along the que are fabulous offering customers cans of coke / bottles of water
Dunnes in Carrigaline was the same at 3pm. But why the hell is she in Blackpool?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Auntie Mary 🙄🙄🙄 grow up you tosser. You have a period. I have mine too and I’m like a raving witch and you’re making me worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dunne’s ain’t going to give you a collab either so stick to your own area and stop breaking every guideline there ever has been!! If you had to run somewhere quickly would your own local shop not have been a better idea?

Reactions: 11
Christ age has not been kind to the wannabes of Cork at all, not at all!!
Defo & Sandra with all the Botox or whatever & slanty eyes, I can’t look at her

She is an absolute disgrace of a parent and a daughter. She hasn't one bit of consideration for anyone but herself. If she isn't able to handle the "twinnies" how does she expect two sick people to. Also wtf with auntie Mary? I hate people who use all those terms as if period is a disgusting thing to say!
She’s so immature! I never heard of aunty Mary, at first I was waiting to see her Aunt !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunne’s ain’t going to give you a collab either so stick to your own area and stop breaking every guideline there ever has been!! If you had to run somewhere quickly would your own local shop not have been a better idea?
She clearly wanted a nice long break from the twinnies

Reactions: 7
Yeah, cos her parents having them overnight yet again clearly wasn’t enough!
They seem to be stepping in a lot lately, between the parents and Sean she's hardly been on her own with twins, I wonder is she having some kind of episode, they seem to be minding her a lot at the moment despite their own health worries

Reactions: 8
Defo & Sandra with all the Botox or whatever & slanty eyes, I can’t look at her

She’s so immature! I never heard of aunty Mary, at first I was waiting to see her Aunt !!!!!
Like she must be getting them 30 yrs now get over it we all get them and dont bleeping call them aunty mary. Shes some dope

Reactions: 3
Only just saw Julies latest Tik Tok.
Oh the irony!
Stupidity!! She is one to talk! And that filter is far too like her “real” make up 🤣

Reactions: 2
Imagine letting your dad who has cancer and your mam who’s on a heart monitor mind your kids cause you got the implant out and your periods hurt again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Jesus Christ she’s a joke

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Imagine letting your dad who has cancer and your mam who’s on a heart monitor mind your kids cause you got the implant out and your periods hurt again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Jesus Christ she’s a joke
They are bigger fools to take them!!I blame them and Sean for enabling her she a big baby!!

Reactions: 11
They seem to be stepping in a lot lately, between the parents and Sean she's hardly been on her own with twins, I wonder is she having some kind of episode, they seem to be minding her a lot at the moment despite their own health worries
If she was we would have heard about it. Everything is considered content by Jules even her period 🙄

Reactions: 3
What's everyone's thoughts on Go Fund Me pages?
I don't want to slag them off, just curious about people's thoughts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.