TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why does she talk like she’s either a pirate or trying to sound like Bert from Mary Poppins “I lashes it in be air fryer..” “I puts it on a plate” 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said yesterday that she needed to get the kids minded to do her shop in dunnes. So the kids defo went on an sleepover so she could drink her wine and go to dunnes. What a useless mother. I know she is allowed to bubble up but does she need their help every single day ? She isn't what I would class as vulnerable person.

Reactions: 12
Why has this overgrown toddler of a woman got to blatantly make up dramas everyday for content? It’s beyond pathetic and it’s just not one bit funny 🙄 she is just making herself look like a thick bleep🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Desperate "acting" with the cork screw 🙄 she must take her followers for thick fools altogether

Given the amount reposting thinking she's the bees knees id say some of them are thick as mince.

Why is she going shopping AGAIN??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Julie is still reading here... going to go co
Given the amount reposting thinking she's the bees knees id say some of them are thick as mince.

Why is she going shopping AGAIN??
I hope she gets enough milk in this time 🙄 fecking eejit.

Reactions: 3
Also why does she talk like she’s either a pirate or trying to sound like Bert from Mary Poppins “I lashes it in be air fryer..” “I puts it on a plate” 🤯
Everything is "I do be skitten" or "I does be weeeek". I know toddlers with better "speach" than her. Have to laugh at her being so worried about Fionn's speech she got him assessed, she'd want to get herself assessed as well. Wonder if the speech therapist would do a 2 for 1 deal? We all know Júlíé Mór can't resist a bargain.

Reactions: 13
I am my friends bubble, she is a single mum to 1, has no family & her ex OH is a prick as are his family. I nearly have to wrestle the child from her so she can shop/shite alone. She actually wants to vomit when she see's me Julie going on about been single and how hard she has it as a mum to 2 etc etc she hasn't a bleeping clue

I’m sorry, but 2 weeks ago the mother was on a heart monitor awaiting a serious op, now she’s going back to work? Now I am sorry but that is extremely irritating how she is continuing to lie...how can someone forget their lies??? FRUSTRATING

Reactions: 21
Doing a big shop so I won't need to go back til next week?????

My big shops now last 2 weeks, bar bread and milk.
Why? Because I am reducing my movements drastically.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.