Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Laughing at Julie posting the new government guidelines. All from this gormless fool who hasn't stuck to any guidelines to date

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cupcake queenie

"The twins had a ball today, we were there for 4 hours" this will show you what a thick f#ck Julie is.... the covid numbers were over 700 again today, and shes on bragging about having another day out galavanting around needlessly😤 Not a care in the world for her elderly, ill father, or anyone actually🤷‍♀️ this one hasnt a clue whats going on in the world at all, and only cares about herself and her own wants🙄

• Angry

tinytotxxx

She also ran into another shop then after to buy some fecking paint for the monstrosity out the back she claims she's going painting tomorrow? DOES THIS THICK DOPE NOT UNDERSTAND LIMIT CONTACTS, TRAVEL AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT GOES WITH A DAMN PANDEMIC?! I'm in the hospital with my 2 year old since saturday and I'm holding my breath in here every time someone comes into the room and I'm isolating us for 2 weeks when we come out!!
I could fucking kick her with her shite 😡 pity she doesn't spend a day in a hospital to see how far stretched these poor staff are thanks to likes of this gobshite who can't just stay the hell at home and minimise the spread of this virus!!!
FYI daughter has a kidney infection and on IV antibiotics, not Covid related 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Buddha

Lordy she's a thick! One fish and it's synchronised swimming 🙈🙈 doesn't obviously know what the word means 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Noseybatch

VIP Member
This wan moaning she cant get out for little Christmas, fanny flaps moaning she can't go killarney and my sister moaning she can't go gym. Their problems and complaints are so minuscule in the grand scheme of things. PEOPLE ARE DYING, THERE IS A PANDEMIC.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is there such a thing as ‘keep things private’ at all? Her mother gets a diagnosis at 5pm and shit for brains Julie has a Q box up asking people about it 10 mins later! Firstly Julie your audience are not qualified or experienced to advise you, mainly because some of them seem to eerily worship your single parent skills but also because having knowledge or experience on a condition doesn’t mean that info is transferrable to your mothers scenario. Can people not have some privacy for a medical issue besides looking for attention

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Thread #12 on Julie Haynes aka twinsandme, well done to Mamaof1xo for the title suggestions with the most likes😄

• Haha
  • Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
Moaning about having no space for the Christmas toys and wanting to take down the tree to make room.....go and shove some of them in the new shed out in the back garden giiirl yurt! 🤣

• Haha

Mehbah

Please tell me she didn’t spell decorations as ‘directions’ and that my glasses aren’t working instead.
I’m begging someone to tell me I’m wrong, anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Irish126

I’m sorry, but 2 weeks ago the mother was on a heart monitor awaiting a serious op, now she’s going back to work? Now I am sorry but that is extremely irritating how she is continuing to lie...how can someone forget their lies??? FRUSTRATING

Mehbah

Thread title suggestion? 😂
No childcare, greasy hair, Júlié will have to be a parent - it isn’t fair!

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
One thing she done right in 2020 was got rid of that silly ponytail she wore last New Year’s Eve going around like a wannabe traveller 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshine125822

Why does she keep saying about them being off school?? What else does she have to be doing?? Like most of the country ll’I back to work tomorrow and will have 2 kids at home while working a full time job, taking calls, zoom meeting etc... my kids will be fed breakfast at a sensible time!!!!!! Wait for a week of moaning how she can’t cope. While I’ll be thankful to still have a job so I can’t pay my bills... not waiting for dickie day to spend money on shit!!!!