TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible .... it’s getting scary & I’m sick of looking at the likes of jules & all her endless contacts
Too many of them mixing with others who are mixing with others constantly. We are never going to knock this virus on the head if this keeps happening

Reactions: 7
Too many of them mixing with others who are mixing with others constantly. We are never going to knock this virus on the head if this keeps happening
They just don’t have a clue but seeing as Jules Dad is so sick & vulnerable you would think she’d cop on !!!!!

Reactions: 5
They just don’t have a clue but seeing as Jules Dad is so sick & vulnerable you would think she’d cop on !!!!!
She only uses the dad for the gram, that's all she ever wants people for. I had second hand mortification yesterday, listening to her on redfm.

Reactions: 7
I think she has wasted yet more money on the coffee machine. The pods are patented for years so you can’t buy cheaper versions. That’s why the machines are reduced 🙄

• Haha
In fairness the Nespresso pods are far nicer anyway. More expensive certainly. I am not her biggest fan, but think the coffee machine is a great pressie.
many update on the famous outdoor playhouse ?

Reactions: 6
They are definitely nicer than the generic ones but I can’t see them paying for them.

No surprise Christmas morning for the mother when gifted plastered all over insta.

Ment gift

Reactions: 6
Would you buy from there if she was working there?? She has no clue about basic hygiene
I wouldn’t go in there point blank staff are the rudest ever that’s why I thought that dope would be perfect for there!! 😂😂

• Haha
Jules is sharing the new guidelines. Let’s hope she reads them herself 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Laughing at Julie posting the new government guidelines. All from this gormless fool who hasn't stuck to any guidelines to date

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She only uses the dad for the gram, that's all she ever wants people for. I had second hand mortification yesterday, listening to her on redfm.
Tg I missed that, I can’t bear to listen to Neil P - refuse to tune in or chooon in jules words !!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why is she sharing the guidelines??? Is she going to follow them this time??
Chance would be a fine thing with her on that 😂😂😂

My prediction for this thread..

Unveiling of shed/ playhouse
Kids underwhelmed.. As its freezing cold to play in..
Santa comes kids delighted
Cue single mam santa talk and throwing digs at ex..
Emotional after wine.. Not abbbble for the twinnies the next day

Throw in spelling errors.. And at. Least one locking out of car or house
Or forgetting money.. 😂 😂 😂

Like a Julie Bingo.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tg I missed that, I can’t bear to listen to Neil P - refuse to tune in or chooon in jules words !!!!!
I listened to it on catch up, after hearing she was on it. Does she have anyone to tell her to wise up and cut out all the waaaaa behaviour. She is 32, not 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He accent and her extremely poor spoken grammer are totally put on... Sean was raised in the same house and he doesn't speak the same way...
Like I went through a phase when I was about 15... Sky high ponytail, hoops, the eyeliner calling everyone scobes 😂 etc literally it was like a competition to look and sound as rough as possible as a fashion statement... Far from it as I was from a country back road in carrigaline and not allowed even hang out down the village... Its like she did that phase and missed the memo that we all stopped that and returned to our normal educated selves.
But she "does be" so stressed like YOU KNOOOOOW, FECKING donkey then here like does be listening to her, me ear drums be baaaate off me like you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.