TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mΓ³r just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can remember my mother going out years ago I never did, single men loved it as the women were rearing to go full of drink & horny!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep I worked for it, for years, hated it. My mam did years ago, but stopped about 20 years ago, she couldn't be listening to all mams, just talking about their kids lol

It's perfectly normal to speak about your kids btw, but not all night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep I worked for it, for years, hated it. My mam did years ago, but stopped about 20 years ago, she couldn't be listening to all mams, just talking about their kids lol

It's perfectly normal to speak about your kids btw, but not all night lol
My mother used to be running from us!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mr McGinn and the Mrs on a lovely ski ride watching dolphins. She must be able to see what he does. She goes all sour and quiet every time he posts πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder what she needed so desperately in homestore and more. She really doesnt understand stay at home

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She also ran into another shop then after to buy some fecking paint for the monstrosity out the back she claims she's going painting tomorrow? DOES THIS THICK DOPE NOT UNDERSTAND LIMIT CONTACTS, TRAVEL AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT GOES WITH A DAMN PANDEMIC?! I'm in the hospital with my 2 year old since saturday and I'm holding my breath in here every time someone comes into the room and I'm isolating us for 2 weeks when we come out!!
I could bleeping kick her with her shite 😑 pity she doesn't spend a day in a hospital to see how far stretched these poor staff are thanks to likes of this gobshite who can't just stay the hell at home and minimise the spread of this virus!!!
FYI daughter has a kidney infection and on IV antibiotics, not Covid related πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Julie goes to the shops every day. The word pandemic isnt in her dictonary! How is painting a shed essential! She is by far the stupidest woman on instagram.

Reactions: 19
Julie goes to the shops every day. The word pandemic isnt in her dictonary! How is painting a shed essential! She is by far the stupidest woman on instagram.
It might have been classed as essential when she got it first, as it was supposed to be done within two weeks to prevent warping/weather damage. But the restrictions were less then anyway. But she has left it untreated so long, what's the rush now? It's almost like she wants to get Covid.

Reactions: 7
She also ran into another shop then after to buy some fecking paint for the monstrosity out the back she claims she's going painting tomorrow? DOES THIS THICK DOPE NOT UNDERSTAND LIMIT CONTACTS, TRAVEL AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT GOES WITH A DAMN PANDEMIC?! I'm in the hospital with my 2 year old since saturday and I'm holding my breath in here every time someone comes into the room and I'm isolating us for 2 weeks when we come out!!
I could bleeping kick her with her shite 😑 pity she doesn't spend a day in a hospital to see how far stretched these poor staff are thanks to likes of this gobshite who can't just stay the hell at home and minimise the spread of this virus!!!
FYI daughter has a kidney infection and on IV antibiotics, not Covid related πŸ˜‚
I hope your daughter is better soon and you can get home.

Whats also worrying aswell as breaking every rule in relation to this pandemic is that she actually comes on her stories and tells everyone of her shopping sprees.
We are fighting 2 things here a pandemic and stupidty, however JΓΊΔΊΓ­Γ© takes stupidty and selfishness to a whole new level. She feels no shame or embarrasment.

Do you really wonder why your man legged it back to Oz ??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It might have been classed as essential when she got it first, as it was supposed to be done within two weeks to prevent warping/weather damage. But the restrictions were less then anyway. But she has left it untreated so long, what's the rush now? It's almost like she wants to get Covid.
Shur in her small mind it would make for a great Insta story and she'd get #gifted loads πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
She is a dispicable human. Is her mother on insta? Will I message her?

Id obviously be curtious and polite

Reactions: 6
She thinks she is gods gift with her cash box and weighing scales.

Ya so most likely, I'd get abuse off her so.
@Livingindublin dont waste your breath, you are not dealing with rational people. I suspect you will get dogs abuse because they are not able to accept responsibility for their actions. People like that will justify everything. x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.