TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She potty trained them all by herself . What mother says that :LOL: wel done Julie !
She is thick as a plank, says she has their names down for a school near her parents cos she is only renting. But yet she is doing the house up like she owns it. She is taking places of children who actually live in the locality of her parents. I bet the real reason is so her mam can collect her children everyday so she can sit on her backside in the afternoons.
Also so funny sending Fíonn óg and érin Rose to a gaelscoil. The teachers are gonna be scratching their heads. What a dope !
'Ťà me óńŕèàĺ' will be their sentences for homework with jùĺìè

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It has just clicked with me what she does with all her spare time... she puts hours into searching for the ugliest matching clothes she can find for the lot of them... like it’s not as if she just came across all them tacky gold clothes.. she had to go searching for the 6 of them.. that would take some time in fairness 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noseyniamh I so agree God help the poor ordinary family with someone sick who havent the right connections to share the GFM.
In a lot of case accommodation and treatment is provided free ok I know there are other expenses like travel etc but there seems to be no cap or committes involved in how the funds are used etc in a lot of the GFM.
I used to allways donate not anymore as a lot of the GFM once the money raised never even give a update after.

Reactions: 2
If she made one mum out there feel normal?! Eh hello, most of the 2 parent families I know don’t have the help, money, breaks or nights out that Júilié does. I seriously doubt you made anyone feel like you’re living the life of a normal “single working mum”

Reactions: 11
If she made one mum out there feel normal?! Eh hello, most of the 2 parent families I know don’t have the help, money, breaks or nights out that Júilié does. I seriously doubt you made anyone feel like you’re living the life of a normal “single working mum”
Actually Jules makes me feel VERY normal even on a bad day🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says Julie, who was born a LIAR🙄

Which wasnt a great present! Sean works for Apple, as does my brother, and can buy an Apple watch for around €40🙄 so stop bragging Julie you dope....
Any chance he could hook me up with one I’d love one but can’t afford it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which wasnt a great present! Sean works for Apple, as does my brother, and can buy an Apple watch for around €40🙄 so stop bragging Julie you dope....
She was asked what she got and showed the watch I wouldn't call it bragging... Doesn't matter how much it cost either really? If they spent a fortune on her some would say she was spoilt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Erin is bold not because of her age its because she is a spoilt brat who gets away with murder and is never corrected so doesn't know right from wrong.

Reactions: 20
In fairness often the GoFundMe Pages are set up by relatives or friends so mightn’t even be the little boys parents running the account. You sound very judgmental of a young family who’s toddler has been diagnosed with cancer
Every time I see a comment like thus I just have to scroll up to see if it's a new member and lo & behold 😂😂 maybe I'm just old & cynical 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the dad or his family didn’t get in touch with the twins over Xmas??
You will only hear the bad side, he is paying maintenance but we won’t hear this either! She is a dirty liar. Don’t believe a word that commons out of her potty mouth.

Reactions: 6
Off for a boys day. I mean what part of level 5 restrictions stay at home is so hard to understand?

Reactions: 26
She is clueless, it's rampant in Cork through community and she just walks around the place cool as a breeze, I got my first night off from been a mammy when my son was 13 not even joking but I just got on with it, he's a great young lad now and I'm very proud of how he's turning out but there was days when he ate and I didnt, I wouldn't change it for the world tho and I'm actually a working single mam. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off for a boys day. I mean what part of level 5 restrictions stay at home is so hard to understand?
Absolutely, she can't get it into her little brain. I told my family yesterday via the phone I'll might, and just might see ye in about 6 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Every time I see a comment like thus I just have to scroll up to see if it's a new member and lo & behold 😂😂 maybe I'm just old & cynical 🤔
I’ve been on this website a month now 😂 I have just have an opposing view

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think this “boys day” is just her using it as an excuse to get rid of Fionn for a few hours? She’ll Probably spoil the demon ER now that she has her out on her own

Reactions: 14
I’ve been on this website a month now 😂 I have just have an opposing view
If you've been here a month then you've missed the point 🤣🤣 maybe reread the rules, if you don't agree with people's opinions move on or it looks like you're moderating.

Reactions: 3
And wasn’t she banging on yesterday about all having to keep our heads down now and follow the restrictions for the next few weeks. She’s a thick stupid gowl

Anyone else think this “boys day” is just her using it as an excuse to get rid of Fionn for a few hours? She’ll Probably spoil the demon ER now that she has her out on her own
Probably educating her on the system and how to milk it from an early age

Reactions: 4
Julie already broke the rules today. Her photo with the coffee was outside the hi-b bar which is in Cork city which is definitely over 5k from Carrigaline! Julie, i thought we needed to put our heads down til the end of January!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.