TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically julie eyebrows and her brother, broke the covid rules on day 1, simple as. And they still cant understand social distancing, Seán hugging the kids today and I haven't hugged my neices and nephews since March.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the poor father can't watch something decent on the TV. The world really does revolve around those twins.

As for the pump up the jam thing, it didn't make sense and it was not one but funny. I actually felt a bit nauseous after watching it.

Reactions: 11
The comment she has underneath that video...when the bins went out more than we did...when we stayed apart to keep us together, come off the stage girl. You are some gowl Julie. It is people like you are the reason we are in this mess. Into town for a hot chocolate, please explain how that is essential?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You are only allowed to go to someone else’s house if your caring for a relative or if some one is palliative care. No mention of bubbles this time it didn’t work. No visitors to your house or garden, essential travel only, do not leave your county or go beyond 5km. The rules are simple but this gowl just doesn’t care!
The bubble ruling still exists, I know as I'm on my own and I checked it out to make sure

Reactions: 5
Imagine the poor father can't watch something decent on the TV. The world really does revolve around those twins.

As for the pump up the jam thing, it didn't make sense and it was not one but funny. I actually felt a bit nauseous after watching it.
I have a family member sick no way would I drag them up to do stupid videos when they should be resting and saving energy I've never seen someone so selfish in my life whether it be with her dad or every covid rule in the book breached 🙄

Basically julie eyebrows and her brother, broke the covid rules on day 1, simple as. And they still cant understand social distancing, Seán hugging the kids today and I haven't hugged my neices and nephews since March.
I know he helps a lot but the kids are going to think sean is their dad . He cant even have his own life called for julies every beck and call

Reactions: 7
Happy new year tattle crew!!! Hope ye have a great one... Remember, we can always hold our heads high unlike this yoke 😎🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy new year guys

Just on the bubble situation, just because she is in a bubble with her parents still means she shouldn't and Sean for that matter be traipsing around cork city and county. Give me strength they just don't give a tit...

Reactions: 15
The bubble means she can go to her parents and Sean and they can come to her, the 5km still applies outside of that. So Sean going 10km from her house and even further from his own primary residence is totally flouting the rules. They sicken me.

Reactions: 9
One thing she done right in 2020 was got rid of that silly ponytail she wore last New Year’s Eve going around like a wannabe traveller 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.