TwinsandMe #12 Christmas time, Covid and wine, Julie mór just wants a good time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost a co worker to that condition she’s talking about with her mam. Julie is very dim. It may not be serious enough to warrant surgery Christmas week but it also may be so serious that they are allowing her to have Christmas. Either way it’s a serious dangerous condition and the surgery isn’t easy. We lost a friend and coworker Claire to this years ago. Was a heart attach but caused due to the calcium. I don’t know if Julie is dim or in denial. But with two sick parents she is going to be left without at least one of them if she keeps putting them at risk of covid

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg all her Mother does for her and she couldn’t put her first this one time. To think it’s funny is incredible. Fast forward 30 years and let’s hope your kids treat you better Jules!

Reactions: 4
Omg all her Mother does for her and she couldn’t put her first this one time. To think it’s funny is incredible. Fast forward 30 years and let’s hope your kids treat you better Jules!
Her kids will have such distain for her, for showing their lives, on insta, every minute of every day.

Reactions: 3
Holy god😳 the playhouse is plonked in about a foot of muck... this one hasnt a clue the twins will be destroyed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The playhouse is a state. She really should've gotten a foundation in for it. For the money spent on it, it will be ruined with all that muck.

Reactions: 11
Jesus that is one eye sore! Did she never think of maybe laying paving slabs? That won’t be worth a shite by the time she gets around to treating it and painting it! In fairness tho for that money surely it should have been pressure treated?? The muck already over the door and all. It’ll be like a dirty protest painting that AFTER the twins play with it with all that muck. Such a waste of money

• Haha
Jesus it's like something at the ploughing championship 🙈 I feel a bit sorry for her, she's out of her depth but I'd say no notion of helping herself. Is just destroying her and her families lives for "content". Sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do children really find a playhouse enjoyable? Just sitting in a cold wet wooden shack? What on earth made her spend all 'our' hard earned cash on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe whoever put that shed together just left it like that, a very poor reflection of Hennesseys timber and the guy who put it together ( was it still shannens uncle?)

Reactions: 7
Omg the state of the ground around it, I'd be so embarrassed to put that up. Spending over a grand on a glorified shed and how could you not think to get a few slabs to put down. 🙈

Reactions: 7
Do children really find a playhouse enjoyable? Just sitting in a cold wet wooden shack? What on earth made her spend all 'our' hard earned cash on that.

Mine didn't ended up taking it apart and donating it. But didn't spend that much at all. A man by the name of Sean busteed from Cork did mine

Reactions: 3
Jesus it's like something at the ploughing championship 🙈 I feel a bit sorry for her, she's out of her depth but I'd say no notion of helping herself. Is just destroying her and her families lives for "content". Sad really.
I don't feel one bit sorry for her, she thought by paying a small deposit and tagging the life out of the company that she would blag a freebie and it would arrive treated, painted & assembled, but it didn't work.......the tagging wasn't long stopping once she realised she would have to pay for it.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe whoever put that shed together just left it like that, a very poor reflection of Hennesseys timber and the guy who put it together ( was it still shannens uncle?)
I don't think it's a bad reflection on anyone only Julie tbh, the man who put it together would have well told her it should have a base, any handyman would tell her that but because of what's been said here about it she probably said put it up anyway just to have ot done and the same for Hennessys they would have told her how it's delivered but she obviously thought with her being so special that they would do it all for her! She's so used to getting everything done for her for free she made a balls of it cos she had to actually adult.

Reactions: 20
I tried war against instagrammers before and it didn't work for me, I just tried it again because I was too nosey about the playhouse 😂😂 Jesus who in their right mind would show the state of the garden and it plonked in it??? She really has not got a clue about normal life stuff

Reactions: 6
It actually looks a state in the middle of a mud bath, yes it was shannens uncle that put it together . I'm actually shocked at her so flippant attitude to her parents, her brother , the most self centred person I think I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.